- 0 (0%)
Titans
- 0 (0%)
Vault Guardians
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 04, 2022, 09:24:51 am

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 23

Author Topic: In Search of Fairy Tales - Adelaathira - The End of Dwarfdom  (Read 37830 times)

Salmeuk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: In Search of Fairy Tales - Adelaathira - Colossus Fallen
« Reply #255 on: October 12, 2023, 02:00:03 pm »

ooh I like the sound of that next character. also, easier to micromanage I bet haha

What does one even think of the night before such a grim task? What does one do?

Galtran meditates on the task ahead.. he sought adventure for personal gain, in both wealth and reputation, but never thought this adventure would lead him here, about to trigger a colossal upheaval of the extant social order. he knows he will go through with the task as the party has agreed. but tonight he must think on all that he knows of infiltration. If no one else does, he will volunteer as assassin.

also. some stretches wouldn't hurt.. hasty escapes from city guards can be brutal to the knee joints

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: October 13, 2023, 03:38:23 am »

Burt sees no reason to stick around when there's a task at hand, especially since they can all rest and look around all they want.

Burt sits at the fire and thinks about what he'll do after all of this is said and done.

If no one will step up and kill the queen Burt will.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Salmeuk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: October 14, 2023, 02:23:32 am »

Galtran confronts Burt by the fire. 

"You know what we have to decide. Both of us are capable, and unafraid, so I see no issue with a simple coin toss to let fate decide."

At this point, Galtran would feel around for the heaviest gold piece and flip it before the fire, into the dirt, so that the side facing up would gleam in the firelight... on a heads, Burt will perform the task. Tails it falls to Galtran.

(assuming no objections from King Zultan)

And as Galtran threw the coin , he would secretly hope that the coin would fall as tails, and that he could claim the glorious fame and notoriety for himself!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: October 14, 2023, 02:51:43 am »

I'm okay with this, we shall let fate decide who gets the kill!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Maloy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: In Search of Fairy Tales - Adelaathira - Regicide
« Reply #259 on: October 15, 2023, 06:33:15 am »

And as Galtran threw the coin , he would secretly hope that the coin would fall as tails, and that he could claim the glorious fame and notoriety for himself!

The coin turns and turns in the air with the light of the campfire glinting off it's edges
It lands and the two lean close to see it's result in the dark of the night.

--------------
Rith Elderboard was born in the year 111.
She was born into a world of demons, undead and a dwarven people locked away from the safety of the mountains.
Instead of the queen's daughter being raised in a fortress she was raised on a farm while her mother was away.
Living incognito she was taught how to butcher animals in-between her studies of rulership and combat

Like her mother before her the joined the Doctrine of Death, the premier death cult that had taken the lead of their civilization.
Despite how absent her mother had to be to fight the war and reclaim the homeland Rith was actually enamored with the image of her mother she saw others portray to her. For her there was an obsession to live up to the image of the warrior-queen who held her own against the dead and demon alike!

In year 123 she was twelve and began official work as an animal dissector in Waveshield. By age 13 she had her first crush as well as fought her first battle. She personally dueled the leader of the demon civilization who had taken her people's home city. Although he survived the enemy was forced to retreat and this little girl had won the day.
At the very same time elsewhere in the world her mother was waging a much larger battle against the bulk of the demonic forces and died

She was not really even given time to mourn the mother she hardly knew just as she was hardly given time for anything of herself.
Within two months she was declared militia commander of the capital hillocks as well as recognized as queen. She was not allowed to marry her childhood crush, but instead had a political marriage with an important dwarf of the Craterous Glazes who already had several children from a previous marriage.

She maintained all her mother's policies and did her best to appear as much as she could in her mother's image, even maintaining the controversial ban on cavern exploring, but she was hardly given time to develop much of what she thought or wanted.
When starvation was coming to her people and she had to choose between war and breaking her mother's holy edicts; She and her council decided the most acceptable thing was to take what they were owed by the humans for decades of military assistance. The caverns were for the ancient monsters of the old world - sealed away for the safety of all.
She almost reached age 16 before the angels of war struck...

---------------------------------------------------

Tails.

The queen was not dressed as a spoiled monarch, but as a farmer. Her eyes and brow already marked by a face that is too often squinting and furrowing.

Galtran's blade swings. Do you say, think or do anything Galtran?

From here the party sets upon their grim task. Each official of the Silver of Staves had to die and within the Civic Mound were most of it's leaders. Barons, counts, the general, royal guards, outpost liaison, and local officials too.

You kill each one while they sleep.

Finally, the room coated in dwarven blood and empty of life you throw one of the divine scourges in the room to implicate the angels.

You creep your way back to the residential mound that the other barons and counts were sharing. They're all nobility except for one child of age three

You set upon your task of killing them all, but the girl sees you and wakens. The 3 year old flees the house and the nearest one to stop her is Burt.

If the dwarves see who really killed the queen war is assured.  There is only one option although it might shatter a lesser man.

Burt cuts the fleeing girl's leg off.
She cowers throwing her hands over her head and without a clear shot Burt tries to stab her heart. Instead he misses and hits her lungs as she sputters. He attempts to stab again, but only hits her lungs once more as she squirms and struggles away.
finally, he beheads her.
Burt, you okay?

The rest of the party finish the grim task of killing every leader of the Silver of Staves.

With your task done you may now return to the castle for your final reward...

OOC:
I note that two other leaders of the civilization were also teens. Looks like war had really done something for the number of elders they had left!

Love the coin toss idea! Flipped a real coin too

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: October 16, 2023, 04:24:24 am »

Burt isn't really sure how to feel about having to kill a kid, but then again if he hadn't of killed her she could have alerted everyone and that could have gotten the group killed and started a massive war, even with that in mind he still isn't sure how to feel about it.

Maloy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: October 22, 2023, 03:07:50 pm »

The end and the celebration

The party stumbles out of the mound still covered in the blood of dwarven nobility.

They make the day and a half journey back to the castle quietly

They enter to find the baron busying himself preparing a feast as he loudly instructs servants and soldiers to perform different tasks.
He turns to the party smiling "Why welcome back, heroes! I hope your scouting trip north went splendidly we are just about ready to celebrate you for all you have done!" he winks at you conspiratorially as he says the words "scouting trip"
"The party will be ready soon if you wish to wait around! The commander is busy counting your reward"

After a short time the feast does indeed begin and all the surrounding villages come to take part.

A formal ceremony has the commander present one of the largest piles of gold you've seen outside of the treasure hoard of the lost city. Your recognition as heroes of the kingdom also giving you influence for the future.
As people dig into feasting and bards begin performing all sorts of things are spoken of:
-Settlers heading to the western frontier to build a new home in a savage land
-Talk of securing the lost city for the Notched Union's future
-Ousting the demon worshiping cult from the old dwarven city once and for all
and many are the conversation of men and women excited to return to a life of slow and honest living.

Soon as the feast ends the party spills over into the neighboring town where all eat and drink through the eve until the sunrise.
Perhaps the heroes join the after party, quietly leave early in the feast, or begin preparing for their next conquest. Either way a question must be answered: What is it that you shall do now?

Source: https://www.dndspeak.com/2018/03/01/100-signature-tavern-drinks/

OOC:
Write an epilogue for yourself! Or don't! This will be the last we play of them for in-game months if not years. We may never play them and only encounter them...Whatever happens happens, but I encourage you to end your character's story in a way that satisfies you.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: October 24, 2023, 05:32:52 am »

After having to murder a child I'd think Burt would stick around for the after party.

As for what he'd do afterwords I'd think he'd use some of the money to get new armour and would continue to help fight the good fight as the world still seems to have hostiles out there that need to be dealt with.

Maloy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: October 25, 2023, 05:38:42 am »

Got it! I've updated the first post and I'll add any epilogues as part of the entries and titled appropriately!

Before we start our new character and playstyle I want to wrap up some minor factions using Kanil

If you read this and don't like Kanil entries for whatever reason I will update the title of our In Search of Fairy Tales thread to indicate we are starting the new guy's arc!

Silver of Staves dwarves are down to less than 100 members now and the number of dwarves is close to matching everyone else...Which is still far far too high!

Oh also that forgotten beast that we thought killed itself by accident and the game just gave the kill to Teaking? Nah he really got it himself. Legends show that he was able to shoot it to death.
So he was able to fire an arrow that flew past three waves of exploding extract all the way to the creature's brain and get an instant kill! Epic!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2023, 05:44:15 am by Maloy »

Maloy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: November 05, 2023, 05:40:02 am »

Purposeless

Kanil had spent two years in isolation. Guarding the site of his first massacre: the bandit fortress of Cursewax.

He had been broken by his last journey both physically and mentally. The swamp titan Ware outclassed him completely, but not only this revealed to Kanil it's shaping of him into the man he was. How it manipulated him to defeat threats it foresaw in the world down to planting desires in him.

He remained in isolation wrestling with self, or perhaps merely the self Ware had placed in him, until he found the resolve to try and kill the beast once more. To free himself and show his superiority to the titan's tampering.
Instead all he discovered was the titan had been slain by another; Locking Kanil back again in a cycle of existential depression.

It was the missing of his friends and dear Pamud that drove him out of hiding. Kanil finally picked his way out of the maze-like Cursewax and headed home

He reached the Watchful Helms in the evening only to hear a loud roaring: A leopard pounced out of the bushes heading towards him.

Kanil readied his blade, but before it could even come close an elephant came charging from the side and barreled into the beast who only barely survived the collision. The elephant, Pamud, slammed it's foot down on the creature's skull ending it immediately.

He ran from leopard to man eager to greet his lost master and friend.

Pamud is the only friend to have survived all of Kanil's adventures start to finish leaving him dearly loved by the lone warrior. From here Kanil went greeting, talking with and celebrating his return with all his warrior friends in the outpost.
There was still one man Kanil owed a favor that he had put off for two years: Nemo the elven warrior

The swordsman swore service to Kanil in exchange for his help in saving his little sister from the Mint Malice. Despite the passage of time she was still held.
He and friends discussed who would go with them and they agree on two others.
SOURCE:
The giant human warrior Ersi Basementmuted the sensitive ancient of groves
The faithful dwarf Ingish Laboredgirders the geared tragedies of disembowling

They all spoke in the meadhall, whose roof was high enough to permit Pamud comfortable entrance, Ersi spoke first "I have heard the goblins are all, but gone now. Perhaps your niece is free now, nemo or already perished?"
Nemo tensed at the word perish "You can be assured that they are not permanently defeated. The goblins never cease desiring war and are likely biding their time for the next attack with my niece still imprisoned"
The deeply scarred Ingish itched the place his nose should be "I heard they were all gone too, but can't see how that'd be. Legends said there were more goblins than all of our peoples combined."
Ersi nodded "It was the work of the same guy who killed the titan. Said he killed all the goblins all over the world and became a god. Or did it because he already was one. I don't know the details"
Kanil was drawn in by this information. He had a distinct need to follow this warrior's trail. He spoke with a happy smile "Then we have yet another reason to go. We will learn the fate of the greenskin scourge and free Nemo's niece. Let's hope they put up a good fight"
The other three smirked and the party shortly  departed north.

OOC:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2023, 06:17:39 am by Maloy »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: November 07, 2023, 04:09:27 am »

Sounds like the start of an exciting new chapter in this story.

Maloy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: November 10, 2023, 05:40:56 am »

Journeying north was peaceful. It seemed in the days after the near destruction of all life the world had lost it's desire to fight, or at least fight this group of travelers.
They'd rest at streams and rivers in the afternoon and camp around a cozy fire in the evening.

It was also strange to Kanil how quickly they were reaching their destination. To him the elves were a lifetime away and now he was reaching their forests in a matter of days with Nemo showing the way. A smaller world than the bandit turned hero imagined.

They passed the magical forests of the elves and went all the way to the arctic to the dark capital of the goblins. Following the river they wormed their way past the frustrating maze of trenches and towers to the fortress itself. Thankfully the only such building even close to that size and visible from a mile away!
The only damper was that it was warm enough out to be raining, but cold enough to make the rain miserably cold. The party had ample cover in the dark gray to approach without being seen, if there were anyone left to see them, for as Ersi spoke some were convinced the goblins were still around, but hiding. Others believed that their master was the one who had culled them and he waited in the top of his fortress planning dark fates for the world and it's denizens.

Clearly something had happened though for the entrance to the fortress was covered in dead bodies of a battle.
Nemo kneeled down and looked at the rotted goblin corpses "This clearly didn't happen recently"
Ingiz's hands were resting behind his head as he spoke "Took you kneeling down to notice that, eh?"
Nemo shot a glare, but Ersi cut in before the two could argue "Must've been bad if no one has cleaned up the bodies yet"
Pamud lightly dug at the ground with his feet as Kanil scratched his head, "No use sitting out here waiting. Weapons out. We found out what happened and kill what gets in our way," he said bringing the massive sword Cloudfought to bear.

The signs of battle were everywhere as they ascended the slade fortress. Bodies impaled on statues, more than once they found a decapitated head that had been thrust into the wall with such force as to stick there, or even entire bodies jammed into the wall with a titanic force. Hordes of goblins not killed, but entirely crushed like insects. Trolls barred the way up either standing guard or picking from the dead. They were hardly a match for the champions who had all fought the Cold Hunters of the necromancers. The crimson-stained slade fortress was now stained with blue troll blood as well, although the many beak dogs in the fortress were ignored. The creatures seemed content to scavenge and feast on their dead masters over fighting the wanderers. The stench was unbearable.

Finally, they reached the summit and throne room.

The dead monster before them seemed to be some sort of giant lizard-man, but even looking at it's corpse caused a palpable feeling of dread and caused one's eyes to ache to look upon it: as if it was so unnatural to look upon that one's eyes were rebelling against beholding it. The other three went around the room checking the passages for threats, but Kanil walked up to the beast and fell to his knees. Here was a beast that had power to challenge the very order of the world and fight it's combined peoples. It was a nigh insurmountable enemy, and here it was already defeated by another. This was a trial he would never conquer. Kanil wrestled with finding any purpose for his existence as a man crafted to fight monsters, who finds deep joy in fighting them, now living in a world where they are almost all gone.

Ersi whistled looked around the room "Whatever battle happened here was something else. Reckon rumors of that rhino god are true after all."
Ingiz looked worriedly at Kanil, but responded "Don't like the looks of this place. We shouldn't stay long"
Nemo also seemed visibly anxious as he scanned the floor for any sign of track "I've seen no sign of elves since our arrival."
Kanil leaned on Cloudfought as he stood up "We'll find them, Nemo. Still got a lot of fortress to search"

They cut their way through the rest of the trolls within and having found nothing made their way to the dungeons below. There they found many prisoners. All children taken from homes and tormented. The goblins seemed to have a barbaric method of indoctrination: Lock children in total darkness for prolonged periods and release them to torment them and beat goblin values into them and then lock them back in.
The especially young children could be heard crying from their cells while the older ones had dark shadows in their eyes as they looked upon the heroes.
Some of the children knew each other and comforted one another. One particularly muscular boy, almost 12, seemed a natural leader of the pack.
They found the two elven girls near the bottom of the dungeons. Are and Gica: Nemo's niece and sister.
The elf was known to be pretty stoic in the entire time he had been with the party, but as the elven girls came out of their cells and saw him they began to weep deeply and ran to embrace him. The elf also broke down crying holding his family not knowing what torments they've had to endure in miserable darkness.
None of the others pressed Nemo to hurry as this was a sacred moment for the hurting family. The other children looked on and one boy asked Kanil "Are our families here too?"
Kanil was surprised at the question "No, why would they be?" The boy looked hurt and Ersi interjected "More to say: Getting here was incredibly dangerous, boy. It wouldn't be safe to bring them and as you can see our friend is a warrior like us"
Ingiz walked up and put a hand on the boy's shoulder "Don't worry, lad. We'll get you back home." he turned his head to the rest of the group "All of you"

Playing babysitter didn't sit well with Kanil, but he also understood the abject cruelty of leaving children alone in an artic fortress of monsters and lacking an actual purpose or direction he silently assented to the plan.

The true problem came around the campfire the following evening as five humans children, two elven girls and one dwarf boy huddled around the fire:
Finding where they actually live. Each kid introduced himself and Nemo's niece had actually heard of Kanil and was in awe of the hero of legend.
Are, Nemo's niece, believed her father still lived not far south in a nearby forest retreat. Everyone else believed their parents were in human or dwarven lands far to the south other than one human whose father was living in another nearby forest and one who believed his family was hiding in a nearby dark pit. The heroes had no intention of taking the child to a dark pit regardless.

They reached the forest retreat in two days as they went significantly slower with children in tow. It seemed entirely abandoned though. The neatly grown and guided forests were now overgrown and despite hours of wandering no elves were seen.

Source: As they approached the last great tree, as if disturbed by the movement of the group, a small landslide of dirt and rock crashed nearby coating the party in dust.

Are frantically tried to convince the party to keep looking and they indulged her until the sun was setting and she began to cry for her father.
Nemo, Gica and some of the other children tried to comfort her as the party made fire by the nearby creek and rested.

The next day Are calmed and said she believed her mother was in the dwarf hillocks of Tradeneutral. Where Nemo was when Kanil met him. "I do not know if she still is, but she was before I left it and she had no reason to depart. At the very least the rest of her family is there" he said on the matter.

They reached the next forest on the list within a day and wandered until they found Palath's dad reciting poetry from a tree to onlookers in another.

The child who wanted to go to another dark pit chose to stay with Palath at that forest which was a far better choice. The party spent the evening together so the kids could get their farewells out of the way.

Then they spent more days on the road. Ingiz showed kids how to fish at the stream although more seemed interested in wading and swimming. Kanil showed the stern looking eldest boy, named Mispi, how to swing a sword and proper stance. Ersi would play wrestle and fight with the boys and Nemo attempted to teach meditation to children, which went as well as that could be expected.
Kanil was happy in these days, which was odd to him. His little family of warriors felt more complete and joyful with the children around, and despite not knowing how to behave around kids he found himself connecting. Mispi was struggling the most, as it turned out all his direct relatives were dead, but he was related to one boy named Quinbor in the group.
Mebzuth the dwarf child was polite, but nervous
Are and Gica were kind hearted and compassionate
Mispi was the rough and tumble leader
Quinbor and Ilosp were jokesters and tribals like Kanil and Ersi

They reached Tradeneutral first with Gica's village planned next.

Gica also chose to stay here with Are and her extended family. Nemo shook hands and embraced different family members as the elven militia commander reassured Kanil "We will make sure Gica makes it home to her family of that I do swear!" he bowed to Kanil and the others deeply "You've done something for us we can never repay. For all my days I shall remember and sing of you all"
Ersi, Kanil and Ingiz left with Pamud and the other children in tow only to fight Nemo rushing to catch up "Wait!" he called
"It's okay, Nemo. We can take the rest home without any trouble" said Kanil
Nemo bowed as low as he could "It is as my cousin said. We owe you a debt that could never be repaid" he looked up at them with tears brimming "I could call no finer men my brothers and I would stay with you all to the end"
Ersi scractched his head uncomfortable with the display of emotions "I mean don't they need you?"
"No, my family is safe now, and I'd join you all in whatever adventures the world takes us on. Besides, Tradeneutral is only a day away from where we all live anyway"
Ingiz laughed heartily "Ah! I knew you were a softy elf, hahaha! Come here!" and the dwarf wrapped the elf in a tight embrace. The others joined in too. Even the children and did and Pamud made a sound of affirmation.

The next day they reached the monastery of Abyssplaits. Kanil tried his luck at the shrine they passed.

They found the same gang of new bandits Kanil almost slew.
Quinbor ran in to embrace many of them. They even embraced and hugged Mispi, a distant relative, and Kanil was certain the boy would stay there with.

It was awkward for Kanil and Ingiz to have these bandits walking up to and thanking them so profusely. Both recalling the near killing of this family that would have left Quinbor an orphan.
Despite predictions, Mispi followed them out. "Why don't you stay with your own family, boy?" Kanil asked him
"Barely family really and they don't got much food. Think I'm better off with all of you. About to be twelve anyway which means I'll need to start working. Maybe you could teach me the sword?"
Kanil walked up to the boy and there was a moment of silence as all watched to see what would happen. Kanil extended a hand and the boy took it. They shook "Welcome home" The boy smiled for one of the few times of the whole adventure.

Next was Bonepartnered. Another bandit tribe's fortress like Kanil. It was here that he met Ersi and some others and recruited them for his war on the undead.

Despite also knowing people here Mispi still chose to stay with the party. He and Mebzuth hugged Ilosp before she left to stay with her whole family. The tribe thanked the party and swore to answer their call if they were ever needed for anything.

Finally, Mebzuth. His father was supposedly in Inkyrouts the destroyed capital and birthplace of humanity. Last they were all here it was a barren hellhole with monsters around every corner.

The town was no longer destroyed, but being rebuilt. Soldiers were everywhere as it turned out the occasional Cold Hunter still haunted alleys at night, but artists and laborers from all over were gathered and restoring life.

Source: In the tavern a great host of them gathered around to watch a bard recite a poem as the party entered. The same tavern they almost died fighting an elven cold hunter two years ago.
As they entered Mebzuth ran past them crying as he saw his father. The very dwarf the crowds had gathered to listen to.
This heartfelt reunion hit harder than any poem as people went from weeping from joy as the two embraced to celebrating and partying.

All locally knew the adventuring party, and some of the soldiers were actually men Kanil led in the siege of the city.
There were many toasts, stories told, contests had and one of the most fun nights any of them had ever had.

Kanil didn't have a direction anymore, but he was happy. He had friends like family, a land that loved him and a future he could provide for someone else. It didn't as deeply satisfy him as his days fighting great terrors, but there was a contentment upon him. Perhaps he could find peace in the new world he helped to create...

OOC:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2023, 08:41:07 pm by Maloy »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: November 11, 2023, 03:54:58 am »

Glad to see that Kanil got a happy ending in the end and so did all those kids.

Maloy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: In Search of Fairy Tales - Adelaathira - Tumam Purplecherish
« Reply #268 on: November 15, 2023, 08:04:10 pm »

Yeah it was sweet to offer him. He also is gonna cleanse a few settlements that are still infested with zombies I think. Humans won't reclaim the land as long as enemy units are still in it and occupying.

Now let us talk about our new character....

Tumam Purplecherish

Tumam is a white stork man and also one of the most important historical figures in this world's history.

The things that have occurred in his past have left his mind traumatized and fractured. His identity, values and personality are somewhat...flux right now.
He has also lost a substantial amount of this memory adding to the confusion.

We will follow him on his journey of rediscovering who he is, what he values and his place in this world.

Game Mechanics
We all contribute to controlling many of Tumam's decisions and interpretation of the world around him. Each of us comments as one of the disassociated voices in his mind.

Your opinions aren't required to be consistent or coherent! In fact, having voices of reason and ones of madness would probably add to the effect of his state. Say what you want!
As Tumam rediscovers himself how we help him interpret how events played out might not be realistic. To Tumam the truth might not be as important to him as what he wants to be true. That is for us pieces of his self to help him decide, but we shouldn't feel pressured to stay grounded in reality if we don't want to.

With that said as we get ready to start we already have something we need to help Tumam figure out.

What is Worse?

To be abandoned by those you trusted in your greatest hour of need

To be hated and scorned by people who never gave you a chance

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: In Search of Fairy Tales - Adelaathira - New Game New Rules! Come and Join!
« Reply #269 on: November 16, 2023, 03:46:22 am »

What is Worse?

To be abandoned by those you trusted in your greatest hour of need
I'd say this is the worst one.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 23