Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 317687 times)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #120 on: February 21, 2012, 08:39:55 am »

Have snowflake rush the guy an rip him apart. Have everyone regroup and feed on his corpse and take count of how many you have. What does faster learning entail? Is that like reasoning and basic problem solving or do they anticipate certian commands or do abilities just show up more often?
Agreed. And feed the guy to the children. I love the children.
I also think that it will increase problem solving skills, not abilities, since abilities seem to be judged by traits and health at death.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 21, 2012, 08:43:41 am »

Well we have some ankle biters who aren't mimics and infected who aren't mikes or snowflakes. I meant learning how to [Ability]. Well I think faster learning for horde mutation would be good. For personal maybe tougher? or regeneration? Shrug.
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 21, 2012, 09:06:02 am »

I agree once more.
SO, for listing purposes

Plan:
1. Kill that guy. We must have no survives. And I do mean kill. non-undeadable kill.

2. Feed him to the children. They deserve it.

3. Make the horde smarter. That is a requirement. Smart/stealthy horde = Zombie ninjas. That means cities  will fall in hours and States in a day. A whole country will merely take a week at most. The world will fall with in the month.

4. We should up regen for ourselves. The harder we are to kill, the better equipped we are to hide out our own end and restart when the next opportunity presents itself. It also means we can risk frontal assaults more often. More action is more fun.

5. Call it a day. Have our bear stay up with snowflake, guarding our cave entrance while two ankle-biter class children check deeper in there and see if there are any other entrances and exits.

6. Should be next day by then. The two groups should be back by then. Tally what we have, by Class (infected human, animal, and child are the classes I guess), and ability (Mike [vomiting], Snowflake [Strength], (insert name here) [vocal mimicry]. . . ect.
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 21, 2012, 09:15:59 am »

Hey, maybe if we get regenerate up enough we will be able to conrol what our skin does effectively making us a chameleon. Just an idea.

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: February 21, 2012, 10:37:33 am »

Hey, maybe if we get regenerate up enough we will be able to conrol what our skin does effectively making us a chameleon. Just an idea.
That seems like a separate ability all together, but a good one nonetheless.

Edit: I think that we should have better regen, and that our horde should have faster learning. The less we have to worry about "true" death, the better.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 10:40:43 am by Argonnek »

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: February 21, 2012, 10:40:23 am »

Like a branch off at a certian point. Just speculation.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 21, 2012, 11:13:56 am »

That seems like a separate ability all together, but a good one nonetheless.

Edit: I think that we should have better regen, and that our horde should have faster learning. The less we have to worry about "true" death, the better.
We will be as the Zerg Overminds!

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 22, 2012, 07:58:03 am »

You tell snowflake to grab the guy before he can get away. Unfortunately, Snowflake is too slow to catch the runner. You curse to yourself but then notice a dozen other children running towards him and biting him in the ankle. He falls down and gets torn apart in seconds. You order them to wait so Susy (the actor) can catch up. They feast on him for about 10 minutes,some of them giggling while they eat him. This creeps you out somewhat. Shortly after that though you get stabbed in the by someone! You turn around and see a heavily bleeding woman holding a kitchen knife.

My... My children! I won't let you take them! She gurgles at you.
She stabs you again before snowflake grabs her head and crushes it like an over-ripe tomato.

You notice the wounds healing very quickly, Being fully healed after about an hour or so. An hour you use collecting your zombies,  counting them and bringing them along to the Zed-cave. You wait until the other groups come back. They come back with more zeds but you clearly lost some zombies. Many of them are riddled with bullets and you notice one police-zombie. You seem to have lost about 10 zombies but have gained 30. Many of them look sick and there are only about 5 muscled looking zombies.
The people in the gym clearly put up a fight. You notice some broken arms too. So a small loss and a big gain.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Horde
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 04:51:47 am by Kitten Snot »
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 22, 2012, 08:17:10 am »

Return to the camping site to try to recover the van and as much camping gear as possible. Haul loot and van back to cave. Teach the kids to how to pitch tents as simple forward bases. Listen to the news on the van radio to figure out how much panic the horde caused in town.

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 22, 2012, 02:36:32 pm »

Return to the camping site to try to recover the van and as much camping gear as possible. Haul loot and van back to cave. Teach the kids to how to pitch tents as simple forward bases. Listen to the news on the van radio to figure out how much panic the horde caused in town.
I agree with this.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 22, 2012, 02:39:05 pm »

I agree with this.
+1

Coolnesstod

• Bay Watcher
  • Drink, Work, Repeat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 22, 2012, 05:03:59 pm »

I agree with this.
+1
Do it, Do it NOW!!!!!
All glory to the Hypnotoad.
Random fact: Robin Williams was once addicted to cocaine during the late 1980's/early 1990's.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 23, 2012, 10:56:43 am »

After getting your horde you go back to the camping site and take everything along. The van had some trouble getting past the trees but snowflake and the bear managed to take care of most of them. Back at the cave you now have a large amount of supplies. Enough food to last for about a day, Many tents, matches and lighters.
You teach the 2 actors how to set up tents. As you don't really have any experience in it it takes a while. You fortunately found a guide on how to do this.
You then set on the radio and listen to the local DJ, P0N3. You never got why anybody would ever pick a stupid name like that. You listen to his usual tracks until he finally starts about what your hordes have caused. He says that the police believes it was a crazy cult with cannibalistic tendencies. He,of course, starts rambling about his own conspiracy theories. About how "the man" has started brainwashing people so they can drown out his "voice of truth". A load of horse-shit of course. Turns out that thanks to the explanation and the fact that they left the town isn't really panicking. Of course, Nobody will be outside anymore. At least not for a month.

Stats

Horde

Also only the actors are the ones capable of getting smart. The anklebiters are just as smart as a regular zombie.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 04:52:04 am by Kitten Snot »
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 23, 2012, 11:41:53 am »

Did I just make a guest apperence?

Anyway, we should take advantage of this. Hunt for more wolves with the snowflake and the five musclebound zombies. this time to infect, not to eat. have the mimic children uses their awesome mimicry abilities to draw any humans that are camping deeper into the woods. The mimics should be split into two groups, each with 6 children and 10 adults in their charge. the rest of the horde should hunt around for more food and protect the cave. All we need now is how the ambushes should work out.

after this, next plan is to make a full scale day raid of a university. but I have no idea of how to plan that out. . . . . . . well, I do, but I want to leave it to you guys.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: February 23, 2012, 11:46:16 am »

I think you should have more of the horde do the infection portion than the hunting. The muscleys aren't very fast. Snowflake couldn't even catch a guy running away, let alone a pack of wolves.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 257