Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 317681 times)

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #2100 on: March 27, 2013, 03:22:32 pm »

yes. we need to know what TW did, get less angry and then $^@% up those assholes.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2101 on: March 28, 2013, 03:37:20 pm »

What have you been doing.
I've been controlling you.
You grab her by the throat.
WHAT!?
Diane pulls tries to pull your arm away. She fails, but it makes you pull away regardless.
I've been changing your behavior for small bits. I only once took complete control, and that was when you went to kill the leader of the base you found me in. I wanted to do that one.
Yet, you attempt to help them. You are indoctrinated or something, aren't you.
Yes, that. I just want to kill them. I know how to pull them apart, but I can't.
There has to be some way to rewire me somehow... At least, I won't be compelled quite as much to do things for them. But it's still there... It just pisses me the FUCK OFF!

She makes a gesture, and sets fire to a large patch of grass.
Then she turns her hands into a giant flamethrower, basically. She MELTS the factory after a few minutes. It seemed to calm her down, at least.
Everyone just goes into the cars and start driving.
You just go to a damned forest to kill bears with your bare hands.
Surely, nothing can go wrong from that.

Stats
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2102 on: March 28, 2013, 03:41:15 pm »

well, lets go killing.
Highly Opinionated Fool

Urist McDwarfFortress

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected elephant sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2103 on: March 28, 2013, 04:04:55 pm »

Rather than punching bears for no reason, lets kill something useful. Like the guys who killed half our horde and kidnapped our hostages.
Sorry, for a moment there I forgot we were all psychopaths.
Someone who has random urges to make mog juice isn't exactly going to care about the cost effectiveness of obtaining it.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2104 on: March 28, 2013, 04:31:14 pm »

Are you insane? We'd get slaughtered with what we have right now. We're quite possibly outnumbered, definitely outgunned, and, for the moment, outmqatched. It'd be suicide right now. No, we need to send a message: Don't fuck with us. And to help wth that, we're going to make some Don'tfukwitme bears.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Urist McDwarfFortress

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2105 on: March 28, 2013, 05:41:01 pm »

Are you insane?
Yes. But I hardly see how that's relevant.
Someone who has random urges to make mog juice isn't exactly going to care about the cost effectiveness of obtaining it.

weenog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2106 on: March 29, 2013, 12:37:42 am »

We need horrible distorted bears for the horde.  And if the rage flares up again, which it very well might, we need something to beat up that can take it long enough to sate us.  We could just rip Whisper in half and stab one half with the other half, but that wouldn't take long, and it would be a waste of a resource (a dangerous fixer-upper right now, granted, but still a resource).  Snowflake might withstand us but then again maybe not, we don't know what kind of internal damage (if any) he suffered in the destruction of the base.
Listen up: making a thing a ‼thing‼ doesn't make it more awesome or extreme.  It simply indicates the thing is on fire.  Get it right or look like a silly poser.

It's useful to keep a ‼torch‼ handy.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2107 on: March 29, 2013, 01:40:42 am »

Posting to watch

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #2108 on: March 29, 2013, 07:18:55 am »

No problems murdering all of the bears.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2109 on: March 29, 2013, 04:19:45 pm »

And so, you start your search for bears.
Unfortunately, you find nothing. So you move to another forest. there, you find.... nothing.
Again.
The next forest finally gives some success in finding a bear, but it took you the entire day before you found one of these honey-munching twats.

The battle does not go well. You end up with deep wound that would have killed an average human, not to mention that TW and Diane both had to intervene.
They are fine, fortunately. (rolls= 5 then 6 then 19)
You finally give it a deep bite in the throat, adding the bear to your horde. You eat him a bit longer, feeding you at the end of this tiring day. Bear is delicious.
The bear mutates on the way to the trucks. He gains a mutation similar to that of brutes. Muscles growing out of skin, but it's only in select places.
It doesn't look to different, really.

So here you stand. Tired and injured at the end of a rather boring day. Diane has been keeping herself busy speaking with Theresa, at the very least she kept her fire going.
(that is, her not being emotionless, not the budding pyromania)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Urist McDwarfFortress

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2110 on: March 29, 2013, 04:41:57 pm »

Lol! Well, that went about as well as could be expected.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2111 on: March 29, 2013, 05:13:47 pm »

....Quiet, you. The dice gods are obviously displeased with us for some reason. Only logical explanation for those horrid rolls.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2112 on: March 29, 2013, 08:58:47 pm »

LETS GO KILLING!
Highly Opinionated Fool

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #2113 on: March 29, 2013, 11:53:30 pm »

Now is the time to rest for the night, definitely. I did think that zombies are tireless, though?
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

weenog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2114 on: March 30, 2013, 12:44:44 am »

Now is the time to rest for the night, definitely. I did think that zombies are tireless, though?

We're not exactly a zombie, we're something different.  Something greater, but at the same time, we don't share the benefits of a true zombie's ultimate simplicity.

We've had some time to slow and calm down, and some time for catharsis (bear-wrestling is awesome).  Might have been more cathartic (and more effective) if we'd blown our rage on the bear, but it's too late for that now.

We should rest, and also try to find out if Whisper can be healed of her mental problem, or is a lost cause.  Maybe start by talking with her now that we've vented a bit, we can maybe talk before sleep.  First thing this voice wants to know is whether she's aware of any foreign material in her body, or could discover it if she tried.  She was part of a computer after all, a remote interface grafted onto her brain or spinal column would not be a big surprise in context.
Listen up: making a thing a ‼thing‼ doesn't make it more awesome or extreme.  It simply indicates the thing is on fire.  Get it right or look like a silly poser.

It's useful to keep a ‼torch‼ handy.
Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 257