Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153 154 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 317687 times)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #2265 on: May 11, 2013, 02:01:27 pm »

We need to find a corrupt CEO/Head of State/other person in power and promise him cheap workforce and supersoldiers with our zombies if he funds us. Or sell ourselves out as mercenaries (zombies don't count as bioweapons, right?).  That way we can get money, zombies and upgrades and when we get enough we can disappear, buy a small country and settle there with our zombies with enough food to live happily ever after... or enough potential zombies to launch an invasion.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2266 on: May 11, 2013, 05:20:41 pm »

I'm thinking in which could be our strategy to capture this town. Maybe a kind of Blitzkrieg combined with sabotage? Imagine this:

We grow numbers using people nobody cares, then we block the ways out of the city (car accidents?) and send a small force to attack an important place (like the hospital). And then, when the police arrives, we attack them from behind (biobombs should do a nice work in this kind of situation). Then we take the town. After the town is ours, we run away with EVERY zombie, and leave a ghost town. That way nobody will know what happened. Keep expanding and repeating that action until we dominate the world.

JHYMERS

• Bay Watcher
  • Catchphrase!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2267 on: May 12, 2013, 08:51:10 pm »

We have a computer, yes? Look up local news and find out what the media or bloggers are saying about all this. If possible, convince TW to come. Perhaps tell her there may be some way(s) to help break her mental conditioning there. Or even expand her powers. We should be careful how we are to and/or around her at this time, as she is still partially brainwashed at the moment. Unless I missed something.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2268 on: May 15, 2013, 10:15:18 am »

This is a neccecity. I will attack it, but you don't have to come along.
I'll stay here as well, to take care of Theresa. Besides, I won't be of much use.
You are fine with this, and leave with your  horde. The guards at the doors are left behind however.
The trip to the hospital was easy enough, though you did get a question from the police when you drove close to the place where you were busy a while ago.
He let you off after you guaranteed you didn't see the guy doing it.

You arrive at the hospital, and just charge, basically. Seeing how a hospital lacks any sort of security, it goes swimmingly.
A charge through it, ripping all the patients and doctors to shreds went quickly. Now, getting back out with the police on your ass is a different story.
Currently, the police are surrounding the building, and are about to enter.
Your horde, meanwhile, has grown by about 100 members. You don't quite have the time to gather up which ones are special, but there are some stuck in casts.
Hrm.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

This is a horrible update, fuck.
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2269 on: May 15, 2013, 11:41:05 am »

UPDATE THE HORDE
As in, numerically. There's definitely more than 28.

Anyways, send one of the zombies to walk towards the door and out. Not attack anything, just walk. Then stand/collapse outside. Should be distraction enough to get our shit together.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Urist McDwarfFortress

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected elephant sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2270 on: May 15, 2013, 12:04:41 pm »

CHAAAAARGE! I doubt there's more than a dozen or so police here yet, we can probably rip them apart with overwhelming numbers and bust out of here.
Sorry, for a moment there I forgot we were all psychopaths.
Someone who has random urges to make mog juice isn't exactly going to care about the cost effectiveness of obtaining it.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2271 on: May 15, 2013, 01:02:00 pm »

No, let them come in. We'll ambush them in choke points, and put them in positions where they'll end up caught in their own crossfire.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Urist McDwarfFortress

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2272 on: May 15, 2013, 01:11:22 pm »

No, let them come in. We'll ambush them in choke points, and put them in positions where they'll end up caught in their own crossfire.
If they're smart, they'll just wait outside and surround the place bringing in more and more reinforcements.
Someone who has random urges to make mog juice isn't exactly going to care about the cost effectiveness of obtaining it.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2273 on: May 15, 2013, 01:25:14 pm »

I have one thing to say: bulletproof zombies. Let them consume most of their ammo.

Another option: biobomb them from the roof.

Also: I like the chokepoint idea.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2274 on: May 15, 2013, 01:28:48 pm »

No way are we getting to the roof. The police are right outside.
We have to clear a path out before they get properly prepared.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2275 on: May 15, 2013, 01:31:15 pm »

Another option: make all the zombies pose as dead (I mean, really dead, not undead) and ambush the police when they walk over them.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2276 on: May 15, 2013, 01:41:44 pm »

Zombie landmines. I like it. Even better, it'll work well because they're all chewed up and stuff.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2277 on: May 15, 2013, 01:55:06 pm »

And them combine it with a brute charge. It will be devastating.

Urist McDwarfFortress

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2278 on: May 15, 2013, 02:27:38 pm »

Another option: make all the zombies pose as dead (I mean, really dead, not undead) and ambush the police when they walk over them.
I like it! We can fill up the whole hospital with "dead bodies." The police will come in cautiously, filing in slowly, checking each floor, and not find any living perpetrators or victims. Once they're all inside and spread throughout the building, we spring the trap and take down a good-sized chunk of the city's police force in moments.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #2279 on: May 15, 2013, 04:29:28 pm »

I like it! We can fill up the whole hospital with "dead bodies." The police will come in cautiously, filing in slowly, checking each floor, and not find any living perpetrators or victims. Once they're all inside and spread throughout the building, we spring the trap and take down a good-sized chunk of the city's police force in moments.

I'd have to say this might be the smartest, or most dumbest Idea I have ever heard ever, and probably hte most sane I have heard from A bay-12er.
1+ for this.
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.
Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153 154 ... 257