Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 241 242 [243]

Author Topic: DFHack 50.13-r1  (Read 813754 times)

Salmeuk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: DFHack 50.12-r2.1
« Reply #3630 on: April 18, 2024, 11:53:43 pm »

I just opened a discussion for requirements for the new unit overview screen here: https://www.reddit.com/r/dwarffortress/comments/1bwue80/dfhack_adventure_mode_poll_results_and_next_steps/

Anyone who doesn't want to comment on reddit can of course reply here too.

so I am glad to see this option win!! here are my thoughts

1. copy pasting labor assignments AND profession titles across multiple dwarves, quickly.

thus enabling the creation of large groups of laborers with duplicated assignment settings and titles

2. allow for a 'free labor' on / off switch for the entire fortress, allowing a quick return to the default (anarchic) state, should you need to just get things completed

3. a screen-space efficient overview of enabled labors. seeing the dwarves laid out in a spreadsheet-esque fashion seems to be the most practical

4. perhaps a separate screen to review dwarf skills, or needs even, but I would hesitate to include too much overlapping information.

again, the previous iteration of dfhack's labor management interface from the 47.05 versions was superb and well designed in all regards.... props to whomever created that beast of an interface. I only wish premium had taken more heed

myk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: DFHack 50.12-r3
« Reply #3631 on: April 23, 2024, 11:11:42 am »

DFHack 50.13-r1.1 released!

Highlights: Point and click quantum stockpiles, Extended unit info summary.

Get it from:

Full installation instructions: https://docs.dfhack.org/en/stable/docs/Installing.html

If you are subscribed to the DF default branch on Steam, please subscribe to the DFHack default branch as well. If you are subscribed to the DF beta branch, please subscribe to the DFHack adventure-beta branch.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 12:47:13 am by myk »
Pages: 1 ... 241 242 [243]