Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22

Author Topic: Lexicon: Unconventional Weapons  (Read 29505 times)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
Re: Lexicon: Unconventional Weapons
« Reply #285 on: June 26, 2015, 05:42:38 pm »

((That's the boring way to commit suicide. If you want to quit just attack someone. Or one of the power-armored beasts that were summoned earlier.))

((True, but the other people who actually wanna play will get in fastest like that.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: June 26, 2015, 05:50:55 pm »

((That's the boring way to commit suicide. If you want to quit just attack someone. Or one of the power-armored beasts that were summoned earlier.))

((True, but the other people who actually wanna play will get in fastest like that.))
((It will only take him a turn or two to get to the bull/raptor and get killed by it if he attack carelessly. Plus, at least IMO, reading about a more interesting death would be worth the wait.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: June 26, 2015, 06:34:31 pm »

((It will only take him a turn or two to get to the bull/raptor and get killed by it if he attack carelessly. Plus, at least IMO, reading about a more interesting death would be worth the wait.
This is just a test. Let him drop out if he wants to drop out.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: June 26, 2015, 06:52:48 pm »

((Okay, changed my action to suicide.))

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: June 26, 2015, 06:54:27 pm »

This is just a test. Let him drop out if he wants to drop out.
((It's his choice to drop out or stay in. I'm just suggesting that he doesn't. Besides, even if he just stays put there's already someone chasing him trying to kill him, so whatever he does he'll probably die soon))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #290 on: June 29, 2015, 11:10:08 am »

Lenglon is next on the wait list. Has he posted a character? I'd like to just take Doc out and put him in so he gets an action this turn.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: June 29, 2015, 11:55:03 am »

skip me
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #292 on: June 29, 2015, 03:40:13 pm »

Alright then.. Whisperling and then Dev are next on the wait list. Whisper, you got a character?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #293 on: June 30, 2015, 10:17:53 am »

Guess not.

Dev?

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: June 30, 2015, 03:12:48 pm »

Sorry about the delay. A poor attempt at managing my messages apparently backfired.

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
Is that all right/ in time?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #295 on: July 01, 2015, 09:53:16 am »

Sorry about the delay. A poor attempt at managing my messages apparently backfired.

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
Is that all right/ in time?
Looks ok to me. Post yourself an action indicating where you want to start and any actions you want to do during that turn.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: July 01, 2015, 02:13:16 pm »

I don't think anybody is in the library room, so I'll start there.

If anyone attacks me, say "sedative(2) sound," while covering my ears and humming as loudly as possible. Otherwise, say "ring deflect magic."

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #297 on: July 03, 2015, 10:24:43 am »

"Allegory about market forces!"

Mount the bear to self-protect from bull.  Also spell...

Use bodies and trees as cover to hide from anybody who enters the room.
Toaster leaps on the back of his bear and rides it away. The bull, though very threatening, isn't very fast in all that armor. It gives chase, slowly.

Toaster makes it into the Hanging Tree room and looks around for beirus, but can't seem to find him. The Clever Beirus has hidden behind the tree and carefully repositions himself in such a way as to remain unseen as Toaster moves about the room. From an outside perspective it is as comical as it is stupid.

Scurry around, trying to stay hidden and see where everyone else is.
Geez come on guys, this isn't a sneaking mission.

You scurry through the replica room, then the zen garden and look down the ladder to see Sy reforming himself.

"Enhance(3) Mercury" while focusing on my mutable knife.
[5+1]
Your little mercury blade expands into a giant mercury sword. I'm talking real big here. Buster sword x3 or so. It also looks like a great big old veiny willy. Because Natural enhancement.

You now have a giant dick sword, a dick so massive and dangerous that you can't even do anything with it.

You are ecstatic. You can't wait to show it off!

I don't think anybody is in the library room, so I'll start there.

If anyone attacks me, say "sedative(2) sound," while covering my ears and humming as loudly as possible. Otherwise, say "ring deflect magic."
Well, nobody is in there NOW.

Ooo clever.

[6+1]
You summon a ring. A little golden ring. Unfortunately the second you touch it, it goes pinging off into the distance like you fired it out of a cannon. Huh...it must not like wizards. You wonder why. 

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: July 03, 2015, 02:39:27 pm »

"Bear Cavalry, onward!"

Spoiler: U NO PW, U NO LOOK! (click to show/hide)
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: July 03, 2015, 04:45:12 pm »

Use the 'mutable' aspect of my sword to make it less phallic, and more practical.

Check how many turns I have before my mercury form wears off.  If it wears off this turn, recast it.

Otherwise, cast "controlled(2) levitating mercury"
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22