Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: What awesome permanent injures did you get?  (Read 14826 times)

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
Re: What awesome permanent injures did you get?
« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2013, 01:57:28 pm »

Very first raid in a new game, my leader gets his face, and everything on his head shot off. Still manages to crush the conservatives by 2013. What a hero. Here's the thing though. His stealth and disguise were quite high, to a point where he could waltz around the military base with impunity. So I always wondered what was going through those soldiers' heads as this faceless, eyeless guy with no ears or tongue walked around their base. Were they truly alarmed when the shooting started?

flapjack3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 24, 2013, 05:58:51 pm »

I got hit in head with a flamethrower and had 27 teeth knocked out!

KA101

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 28, 2013, 05:34:19 pm »

Clubbed or flamed???

jimbobobby

• Bay Watcher
  • Ally of turtles.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 28, 2013, 06:44:29 pm »

Very first raid in a new game, my leader gets his face, and everything on his head shot off. Still manages to crush the conservatives by 2013. What a hero. Here's the thing though. His stealth and disguise were quite high, to a point where he could waltz around the military base with impunity. So I always wondered what was going through those soldiers' heads as this faceless, eyeless guy with no ears or tongue walked around their base. Were they truly alarmed when the shooting started?
Did anything happen to his persuasion skill? I'd imagine it to be very difficult to persuade a liberal to join your cause if you can only make noises, with no eyes I don't think writing anything would be an option. Seducing anyone would be even more difficult but can you imagine if it was successful? I think it'd go something like this:
*Loud breathing and choking noises* - LCS Leader
"Come over tonight and I can show you what it's like." - Conservative
One can only imagine what happens next.
When I was younger, I was a baby.
The power of an Eskimo isn't really something you should just forget about, they can cut a hole in your ice and catch a fish in minutes.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 28, 2013, 11:15:35 pm »

Haha, yup. His charisma dropped down to 2, but it didn't affect his persuasion skill at all, just made it insanely hard to raise. I just don't understand why anyone would WANT to follow him after that.

jimbobobby

• Bay Watcher
  • Ally of turtles.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 01, 2013, 05:48:56 am »

What? I'd love to be a follower of a faceless man, he'd be groaning about facing your fears; a man can only take so much irony. If my leader had no facial features I'd have him run around in a Satan mask, it'd be scary to see what's underneath

In other news, my martial arts squad members broke the neck or spine of a conservative lawyer. I've been sending my healthiest recruits out to see if they could become disabled but so far its just been either handgun head-shots or brutal brawls.
When I was younger, I was a baby.
The power of an Eskimo isn't really something you should just forget about, they can cut a hole in your ice and catch a fish in minutes.

Volfgarix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 08, 2013, 11:11:20 am »

Police officer with broken neck, on wheelchair, he is sitting 5 live sentences in prison now. He is beaten by guards, fight with other prisoners, but he still don't lose juice.

Ps. Or he may died some time ago, I can't find him in Justice System.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 11:15:41 am by Volfgarix »

Alpheus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 08, 2013, 09:06:45 pm »

One of the dudes in my retiree squad (92 I think) got his face & eyes shot off.  Now I send him to the park looking for dates.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]