Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19

Author Topic: Unsanity - Everything Goes  (Read 35350 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: Unsanity - Everything Goes: Turn 2
« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2017, 09:32:57 am »

Link the transformative elixir to a hose and a sprinkler, creating an effective dispersion mechanism for the potion. Then, throw it outside to the feast and turn it on by opening the water valve on the hose. I should be outside of its range of effect.
annoyed by this man trying to ruin and rust his armor by means of a sprinkler he intercepts them and punches them out with a mailed fist before returning to fighting the dinosaur. "Away with you, vile beggar!"
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
Re: Unsanity - Everything Goes: Turn 2
« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2017, 09:39:04 am »

Link the transformative elixir to a hose and a sprinkler, creating an effective dispersion mechanism for the potion. Then, throw it outside to the feast and turn it on by opening the water valve on the hose. I should be outside of its range of effect.
annoyed by this man trying to ruin and rust his armor by means of a sprinkler he intercepts them and punches them out with a mailed fist before returning to fighting the dinosaur. "Away with you, vile beggar!"
No, no, the water has an anti-rusting agent in it. It's organic, flavorless, and consumable, too, so the food wil be fine. In fact, it should help keep it moist!Defend action with diplomacy.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Unsanity - Everything Goes: Turn 3
« Reply #47 on: March 16, 2017, 09:50:25 am »

Bellowing with rage, tail whip the King's men, unless Zoh's elixir does something horrible to me. In that case, retreat after grabbing a last steak. I ignore Frank.

*Edit, if that UFO shoots at me before I take the other possible actions, I pick up one of the King's men in my jaws and throw them at the UFO.

I hope it's not bad form to alter my post after someone else declares an action.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 04:30:20 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 16, 2017, 10:00:16 am »

"Hello everybody! Would you like to hear of glorious Lorethazu?"

New cultists! Convert the neighbors to Lorethazuism.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

ufo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2017, 12:07:02 pm »

(wow im sorry only now i see this has three turns already!)
"dinosaurs? what the???.....
enter the ketzalmobile uhhhh i mean flying saucer and shoot all my railguns on that thing!

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2017, 12:55:31 pm »

Oh no! A forgotten beast!
As Mathel hears the TV.

Quickly find and strap my shield and my mace to my pack, put t on my back and rush to the knights picnic feast.

If something unexpected happens, prevent being hit.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 01:06:06 pm by Mathel »
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 16, 2017, 03:15:59 pm »

"AAAAAAA! AAAAAAAAAA? AAAAAAA."

Spoiler: Translation (click to show/hide)

Throw one of my letter blocks as hard as I can at the dinosaur's head
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 16, 2017, 08:58:53 pm »

PTW

This looks like something amazing i would dream of, and also is what happens when i try to be a Game master for more than 1 hour and make a serious linear history.

I feel stupid now, i shouldn't had give up, but made my insanity and non-linear thinking the core of my rpg. Thanks for opening my eyes. My friends will have nightmares.
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2017, 05:28:36 am »

PTW

This looks like something amazing i would dream of, and also is what happens when i try to be a Game master for more than 1 hour and make a serious linear history.

I feel stupid now, i shouldn't had give up, but made my insanity and non-linear thinking the core of my rpg. Thanks for opening my eyes. My friends will have nightmares.
Just remember to invite us!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Unsanity - Everything Goes: Turn 4
« Reply #54 on: March 17, 2017, 06:45:53 am »

7:35

Man I feel sorry for Sastrei here. Can't help but feel like this dogpile is my fault. You're still having fun right?

Annoyed by this man trying to ruin and rust his armor by means of a sprinkler he intercepts them and punches them out with a mailed fist before returning to fighting the dinosaur.
Frank smirks unnaturally.
Using his super-athletic old man skills, he runs up the dinosaurs tail, and sits on its back.
(wow im sorry only now i see this has three turns already!)
"dinosaurs? what the???.....
enter the ketzalmobile uhhhh i mean flying saucer and shoot all my railguns on that thing!
Oh no! A forgotten beast!
As Mathel hears the TV.

Quickly find and strap my shield and my mace to my pack, put t on my back and rush to the knights picnic feast.

If something unexpected happens, prevent being hit.
"AAAAAAA! AAAAAAAAAA? AAAAAAA."
Spoiler: Translation (click to show/hide)
Throw one of my letter blocks as hard as I can at the dinosaur's head
Bellowing with rage, tail whip the King's men, unless Zoh's elixir does something horrible to me. In that case, retreat after grabbing a last steak. I ignore Frank. If that UFO shoots at me before I take the other possible actions, I pick up one of the King's men in my jaws and throw them at the UFO.
(If editing actions was bad form, that would incentivise not posting until everyone else does. For obvious reasons, this would be bad for the game)

Init rolls: (These get more painful the bigger the group becomes.)

Frank: 9
Ketzal: 8
Zoh: 6(Won tie)
Mathel: 6
Satsrei: 5
King: 3
Mallos: 2

[9] Frank hops aboard Sastrei's back with ease... somehow.

[5] Ketzal flies up in his ship, and finds the dinosaur from up high.
[8] vs [3] A single railgun shot impact Sastrei in the body, dealing massive damage!

[10] Zoh Roark perfectly gets his contraption working! He throws the hose outside and starts spraying, but remembers too late what happens if you don't hold onto a hose when its turn out. The hose makes its best impression of a snake with epilepsy, and starts spraying water EVERYWHERE, not just on their intended target.

[9, 8, 10, 5, 10] Frank avoids the attack, being atop Sastrei's back. Ketzal's ship evades as well. Sastrei is mostly unaffected by virtue of being a dinosaur, but immediately grows a set of bunny ears. The king ducks behind one of the feast tables! AAAAAAAAAAA dodges the attack by tripping and smashing his face into the ground.

[1] Mathel straps his shield and mace to his pack. The straps on said pack break and fall off during his frantic travel, dislodging the valuable items. Also he gets lost on the way to his destination... again.

[6 vs 1] Sastrei viciously bites down on the runner up of the competition, and get's a firm hold on him. [8 vs 6] With a heavy swing, the man flies skyward toward Ketzal's ship. [4] The man smashes into one of the engines, dealing decent damage! Damage to the man or the engine you ask? Answer: Yes.

[5 vs 3] Annoyed by this interloper, King Harlaus smashes his mailed fist into Zoh Roark's face. It hurts. Afterwards, he returns to the dinosaur, but isn't able to launch another attack.

[2 vs 7] After a brief moment of though about which block to throw AAAAAAAAAAA decides to throw the red block. First impressions are important right? They miss the throw. Well, maybe they'll make up for it with their second impression.

"Hello everybody! Would you like to hear of glorious Lorethazu?"
New cultists! Convert the neighbors to Lorethazuism.

[8 vs 2] Follower quality: Random! Wee! *Rolls*

"Sounds like a pretty cool guy, this Lorethazu." The man takes a pull from his bong. "Tell me more man."

Surprisingly, your neighbors seem quite receptive, and you find quite a few interested people in a nearby park. What do you tell them about Lorethazu(and Lorethazuism)?

(If you want me to make up the details of your cult, I'll certainly TRY, but don't expect greatness. My writing skills are better than they once were, but they still aren't all that good. It'll be better if you define everything yourself in this case. Anyway I rolled for the sort of people you found. I've got a decent sized list of people/occupations/leisure activities. Truly the dice could not have provided a more fitting result.)

Take blood sample back home, create clone mentally conditioned to obey my every command.

[3] You take the sample back home. [4] However, that's quite the task. You get started anyway, but a blood sample alone isn't a great starting point. It'll take a while to complete this task at this rate.

Go up to the front desk of the hospital and ask the receptionist
"I AM AN AUTHORIZED MEDBOT WITH THE AUTHORIZED CARD, THE GOVERNMENT HAS SENT ME HERE FOR FULL SERVICE INSPECTION THAT HAS MADE ME DEPLOYED HERE, REQUESTING IMMEDIATE PERMISSION OR TERMINATION OF THIS PUBLIC FACILITY
Than use reverse psychology on the receptionist to convince them that I have full access to this hospital

[5 vs 7] "I'm not aware of any medbot program. And what's this about termination? Could you show me this card of yours please? Perhaps I'm just misunderstanding things here."

The king's... man?: [4] The tournament winner holds fast, greatly confused by these events. His morale is dropping. He needs leadership!

General Populous: [6] Not much happens town wise. A replacement fluntain is being drafted. They want to make it bigger for some reason. Some people want to make the water come out of a dinosaur sculpture's mouth, but there's a lot of disagreement about WHAT dinosaur to use.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 01:12:18 pm by Person »
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 17, 2017, 06:59:12 am »

What? Where am I?

Mathel picks his mace and shield again, this time keeping them in his hands. And goes towards the sound of battle.

(I think that with all that combat, it would be loud enough for me to hear it, unless I am very far away.)

Also, if attacked, use shield to defend.

Edit: If I run into a dinosaurus, I hit it in the knee with my mace. If I am near the ruined fountain, I suggest a brachiosaurus.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 01:25:06 pm by Mathel »
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 17, 2017, 07:02:35 am »

"Darn! Guess I'll just have to collect more."

Find random animal on the street and take blood sample of that.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 17, 2017, 07:06:35 am »

(It'll still work. I just said it would take awhile because your first success was only a 4. With how much absurd stuff is going on, it isn't gonna be that hard. I may have exaggerated a bit.)

Edit: All right then, you do you.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 08:19:38 am by Person »
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 17, 2017, 07:34:54 am »

((Oh it's fine, I'm hoping some extra blood will just add something special to the mix.))
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 17, 2017, 09:38:25 am »

"get to safety, champion! I'll handle this!"
climb onto the beast's back and drive my sword into it's spine!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19