Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 19

Author Topic: Unsanity - Everything Goes  (Read 35233 times)

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Unsanity - Everything Goes: Turn 5
« Reply #75 on: March 19, 2017, 02:47:27 pm »

Hello, ghost of A, my name is Mathel Ironfish. Have you seen a human wearing only a chain mail shirt? I was going to show him how I cook fish.

Also what is this flying thing?

The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 19, 2017, 03:06:01 pm »

Sastrei is found by Frank. How to Train Your Dinosaur team-up is a go!

If anyone else attacks me, try to intimidate them, or attack them if they go straight to combat.

If it's that UFO, just run away.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 04:00:30 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 19, 2017, 03:15:53 pm »

cease persuit. We need to rally the troops.
Offer the tourney champion a chance at being a lord, then go recruit peasants to fight for us.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 19, 2017, 10:58:35 pm »

Keep searching, I require SAMPLES!!!
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 20, 2017, 01:57:15 am »

Hello, ghost of A, my name is Mathel Ironfish. Have you seen a human wearing only a chain mail shirt? I was going to show him how I cook fish.

Also what is this flying thing?

AAAAAAAAA turns to face Mathel, wAAAAAAAAAAving at him fervently before speaking.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! AAAAAAAAAAAAAA. AAAAAAAAAAAAA?"
Spoiler: Translation (click to show/hide)

Collect my two blocks that I threw, trim Mathel's nails for his fortune if at all possible
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 20, 2017, 02:18:55 am »

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! AAAAAAAAAAAAAA. AAAAAAAAAAAAA?"
Collect my two blocks that I threw, trim Mathel's nails for his fortune if at all possible

You do not have to scream, the weapons I have are just in case I meet the forgotten beast I heard about.

Mathel examines the traces of battle, then searches for wood to make a bonfire.
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 20, 2017, 09:22:07 am »

"Wonderful! Well, first of all, we'll need to get you your cultist robes! I'll go see if I have any acolyte robes spare..."

Cult leader heads back into his flat or whatnot and checks to see if he has any spare cultist robes. If so, he brings them up for his followers.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Unsanity - Everything Goes: Turn 6
« Reply #82 on: March 21, 2017, 01:07:05 pm »

Dodeca City. Monday. 7:50 I guess. Remember, I'm still accepting new players if you'd like in on this madness.

I probably should have clarified, so here's the day of the week in game.

Frank continues pursuing the dinosaur, pausing only to pick up projectiles along the floor with which to throw at King Harlaus.
Sastrei is found by Frank. How to Train Your Dinosaur team-up is a go! If anyone else attacks me, try to intimidate them, or attack them if they go straight to combat. If it's that UFO, just run away.
cease persuit. We need to rally the troops.
Offer the tourney champion a chance at being a lord, then go recruit peasants to fight for us.

Init: 10, 6, 6

Frank stumbles directly into Sastrei! This would be a bad thing normally, but it seems the creature has taken a liking to him, and hauls him back onto his back! For now, Sastrei seems to be content in hiding here to rest.

King Harlaus makes a retreat to his house to regroup. Clearly he needs to recruit some backup.

[10 vs 2] You offer the winner of the tournament a chance at lordship, and he accepts eagerly. However, he requests some proper weapons, and returns the cooking supplies to you. They're still in good shape. You see Mathel speaking with some sort of A ghost at his house, and notes that Mathel is armed now.

Mathel examines the traces of battle, then searches for wood to make a bonfire.

[7] Mallos collects his blocks back.

[9] He also trims Mathel's nails a bit. It looks like Mathel is in for a fortunate time!

[9] Mathel finds a whole bunch of burnable materials in the surrounding area, and gathers it into one place. It is more than he can carry at once alone.

Brew a potion for turning people into miscellaneous household pets (dogs, parakeets, cats, ferrets, hamsters, etc.), then, if it is effective, create grenades for dispersing it into the air.

(I hide bonuses in this. That 3 might look bad, but trust me this is a pretty good result regardless. Also is it supposed to be a permanent change?)

[3] You succeed.

[8] The grenades turn out pretty well too.

+3 Housepet Grenades

Memorize the Map and Directions of my hospital into my data storage and than go seeking out for the chief of staff in the hospital.

[4] You find your way to the chief.

[7 vs 4] The chief is an old man with greying hair in a lab coat. He has a cane. "I haven't really heard anything about you, but this all seems to be in order. I've been needing a day off for awhile, so I'll leave running this place to you for the rest of the day. Do well enough and maybe the rest of the week. I'll sort everything out with the staff, so have a good one." With that, he takes his leave.

Cult leader heads back into his flat or whatnot and checks to see if he has any spare cultist robes. If so, he brings them up for his followers.

[6] The group follows you home, and you find that you do indeed have some spare robes. As such, you pass them out to your new followers.

Keep searching, I require SAMPLES!!!

[5] You take a blood sample from a stray dog. Maybe the clone will be more loyal if you add this...
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 07:42:36 pm by Person »
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 21, 2017, 01:28:18 pm »

Oh, thank you, ghost of A, my nails needed trimming anyway. Have a fish.

Mathel gives his already cooked fish to AAAAAAAAA, whom he calls Ghost of A.
Then he prepares to roast fish on fire once the human wearing chinmail returns.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 21, 2017, 01:29:25 pm »

Sastrei will stay here to rest and heal.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 21, 2017, 01:30:35 pm »

I would say...12 hours on a normal exposure. An extra grenade's dose might add 12 to 24 hours to the duration.

Let's have some fun.Prepare to host an open-air movie night on the street. Movies chosen are chosen by neighbors, and popcorn may be provided. See what I do and don't have to run it, and if I'm missing things, figure out who/where I can get them from.

On a seperate note, see if I have the supplies necessary to adopt a cat.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 21, 2017, 01:50:13 pm »

Check my manor for a spare suit of armor. I'm bound to have weapons in there, but not so sure about armor.
Give a proper sword to my new vassal and have him go recruit peasants for my army.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 21, 2017, 01:58:58 pm »

I'm looking forward to seeing OceanSoul's plan in action.
My mods and forum games.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 21, 2017, 02:12:28 pm »

I'm looking forward to seeing OceanSoul's plan in action.
Want to help? Movie night could use some people for the confessions stand. Or, you could do something else, if you wanted. Dunking booth? Magic show? Live music? Carnival game?

The grenades are mostly for self-defense. And I would like to adopt a cat and tame it...and turn her into a leopard.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 21, 2017, 02:21:30 pm »

I'm the dinosaur though. I'd probably cause trouble.
My mods and forum games.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 19