Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 43

Author Topic: But You Still Gotta Catch 'Em All - Succession Pokemon Fortress of Goldsilver  (Read 75879 times)

Nopal

Re: But You Still Gotta Catch 'Em All - Succession Pokemon Fortress of Goldsilver
« Reply #195 on: November 03, 2017, 08:25:32 pm »

<Deleted>
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 09:49:22 pm by Nopal »

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
Re: But You Still Gotta Catch 'Em All - Succession Pokemon Fortress of Goldsilver
« Reply #196 on: November 03, 2017, 08:33:10 pm »

That is now my new favourite song.

MottledPetrel

• Bay Watcher
  • If only I knew what was going on
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: November 03, 2017, 09:22:26 pm »

I'll take good care of it, Eg, Egg, and EggyI think I'll name it... I don't know, I'll come up with something. I can't promise that it won't starve to death, but at that point we can just butcher it like we were going to before. Even though I don't inherently like grass types, I think I'll keep this one. Maybe we should lock it up though, until it's at least -trained- so it doesn't try to kill me. I'd request we buy a leaf stone to evolve it with when possible, but with the last request being handled with a big old "if you want it, do it yourself" I might have to go mine me some. I appreciate the top hat by the way.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 12:13:08 pm by MottledPetrel »

Shidoni

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: November 04, 2017, 12:01:59 pm »

Well, at least it was delicious.

Paddywagon Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: November 04, 2017, 04:04:22 pm »

Thanks for the stage Nopal! Glad the goblin days aren't forgotten. Awesome part  :)

Fleeting Frames

• Bay Watcher
  • Spooky cart at distance
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: November 04, 2017, 06:55:11 pm »

Are exeggute's actually good? Do they lay eggs?

I'm attempting to  find subliminial messages in the dining hall.

I find none, but I'm not very good at this.

There is no fire, no mad infernape, and singing tells the end of fall.

Aren't fennekins cute? The name sounds cute, anyway.

@MottledPetrel: Shouldn't it evolve automatically, though, in the grass plains outside?

Nopal

« Reply #201 on: November 04, 2017, 07:48:52 pm »

<Deleted>
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 09:49:44 pm by Nopal »

Fleeting Frames

• Bay Watcher
  • Spooky cart at distance
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: November 04, 2017, 07:58:25 pm »

Ah, right. Desert fox, name almost exactly the same. I take it they turn grass plains into ashes.

MottledPetrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: November 04, 2017, 09:00:45 pm »

No, they need to be given a grass stone in the evolution chamber building to evolve (unless it was changed). And yes, they lay eggs, all pokemon do. The evolved version is pretty good, so I wanted to keep it, the evolved version also has that weird alolan version variant that we could possibly get.

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: November 05, 2017, 06:17:42 pm »

Sorry about suddenly disappearing off the face of the planet! NaNoWriMo has been kicking my butt (anyone else doing NaNoWriMo?) so I haven't had time to come on!

But I'm glad I came back to the Paddywagon Man song as well as Lose Yourself with Tangrowth. Splendid, Nopal. Splendid.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: November 07, 2017, 12:01:40 pm »

This is amazing. Posting to watch!

Also! If you have an extra dorf, feel free to name I'm Birdy and arm him with a Bird. Any and all birds will do. Hunter preference!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 10:18:12 pm by birdy51 »
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Nopal

« Reply #206 on: November 07, 2017, 05:11:35 pm »

<Deleted>
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 09:50:10 pm by Nopal »

Nopal

« Reply #207 on: November 07, 2017, 06:01:35 pm »

<Deleted>
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 09:50:26 pm by Nopal »

FirePhoenix11

• Bay Watcher
  • Cancels Programming: Went insane.
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: November 07, 2017, 06:55:28 pm »

I'll probably do the first lot of my turn later today, and sorry if I don't provide art like Nopal. I'm an artist of code, not pictures.
Dwarvemon Mod (For all your Pokemon needs)

MottledPetrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: November 07, 2017, 07:24:35 pm »

What a great turn of events, the first bug type has shown up. Being a vermin we're going to have to set up animal traps instead of cage traps. I wouldn't really think it would be worth the effort on its own, but since spinaraks lay webs we could tame them and lock them in a room so that they constantly produce silk. If someone decides to do this, I would like to be in charge of Over-lording managing this endevour.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 43