Yes. How can I help?
- 7 (58.3%)
No.
- 4 (33.3%)
Only under somebody else's GM'ing.
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 192

Author Topic: Re: Cheesistan: Cliffhanger Ending! Find out what happens next in Cheeistan Z!  (Read 252772 times)

KagetoKage

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Cheesistan: New Poll!
« Reply #1155 on: May 11, 2014, 12:38:29 am »

((In all honesty, it's like, 36 dollars a pill and I take 1 my mouth every day for 90 days, then my dosage goes down and, as you can guess, the price as well. 3,240 is the actual price, I'm paying like 40, or so I believe? I'll find out tomorrow.))
[I want some sort of something to ease my mind, or calm my mind, or something.]
[Leminians rise once more!]

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: May 11, 2014, 12:42:56 am »

((I'll make the actual wiki page Monday, most likely, if I feel up to it. Hopefully by then I'll have my meds and such. Talk to me on Skype or something, Cap.))

(( I'm tryin'! I'm building a computer as we speak! ))

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: May 11, 2014, 01:35:53 am »

Teleport Wallace to the safety of the Martian colony. Give him a pair of nice (as in not drugged-up rapists) female bodyguards/clingy jealous girls.

Throw the 'rapey' groupies at Prophet.

((That escalated quickly. What's with the massive amount of sociopathic haremettes? Honestly, there was just supposed to be stupid chickfights and Wallace being an iron buttmonkey, none of this darker shit.

-e waitwaitwaitwait where does the GM get off not even caring that I screwed up the lives of billions of people but when one guy gets raped, i'm in the shit))
« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 01:42:37 am by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: May 11, 2014, 01:55:06 am »

Teleport Wallace to the safety of the Martian colony. Give him a pair of nice (as in not drugged-up rapists) female bodyguards/clingy jealous girls.

Throw the 'rapey' groupies at Prophet.

((That escalated quickly. What's with the massive amount of sociopathic haremettes? Honestly, there was just supposed to be stupid chickfights and Wallace being an iron buttmonkey, none of this darker shit.

-e waitwaitwaitwait where does the GM get off not even caring that I screwed up the lives of billions of people but when one guy gets raped, i'm in the shit))
[3] They grab him by the legs. The tug-of-war begins.
[1] Prophet doesn't have that "cursed by a potato god" appeal.
(( * shrug * Bad rolls? Insane horny college girls on mind altering drugs? ( Accidental ) Curse of the potato god? Be more careful and specific... Mm. I dunno, try playing them off of one another or have Leather-pants douche rescue Wallace.

Actually, I'm about to pull the smite stick out on you all. And technically, due to modern political correctness, transgender is not a damnable offense. ( Though, doing it without consent... is. I hope. ) Believe me though, I'm taking down a list and by the end of the arc all the gender-bending better be fixed or you're all in the shit. Especially Kevak. However, Lyeos and others ( including myself ) are trying to fix it. You keep trying to rescue Wallace. If I see that you don't got this, I'll bail you out.))
((I would, but I don't believe I'd be able to keep up with everything))
Regain Mana
Teach Tune the ways of the Blue Magic
[2] You fail to draw mana, your Island and Plains remain tapped.
[2] BLACK MAGE
Maria: Chastise Giegue

CaptainMcClellan: Get off at your stop.
[5]He apologizes insincerely to the child and his mother. You smile and pat him on the shoulder. You offer him a cookie from your purse, he refuses.
[6] The bus stops in front of your building. The three of you get off of the bus.
Build trapisti temple.

Research immortality.

[5] Trapisti Temple construction begins.
[1] You fail at researching immortality.
Retrieves a newspaper for all my news needs

[I don't know what's going on either]
[5] You acquire a news paper, it is not particularly accurate nor does it tell you what you need to know.
I knew this would happen. So I decided to get my revenge on cheesistan.
Revel new info that cheesistan used to belong to america
[4] You reveal it! Noone is shocked. It's common knowledge for anyone who read the OP list.
Tune: Help Ckis in creating the barrier

[6] You channel your mana to Ckis.
SPAAACE!

Build space elevators randomly.

Build several space stations with confusing internal designs and geometrics.

[3] Many space elevators are started and never completed.
[1] Nah. Better not.
Start converting people that have been either gender-swapped or trapified back to their original forms using the power from the shadow beasts.

Convince the shadow beasts to agree to a deal in which I won't destroy them if they promise to stop distracting me.
[1] It is not enough. ( Try researching on the subject. )
[6] They agree and settle down. They send you their representative. He is there to discuss the terms of the agreement. He has amethyst-coloured eyes. An argument breaks out in the crowd and after the mob settles again a second, female representative shows up as well. Start deliberating.

Tune of Dwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • You must investigate...THA BONE ZONE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: May 11, 2014, 02:15:33 am »

Tune: Do some stuff to avoid being hit by the smite stick, basically just sit in the Citadel

Tune: if first action fails then actually contribute so as not to be hit by smite stick
« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 02:34:58 am by Tune of Dwarves »
41315 THE KING COME DOWN.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: May 11, 2014, 02:16:30 am »

Continue building the temple.

Get females off Wallace.

.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: May 11, 2014, 02:17:06 am »

Finish all the Space Elevators.

Build Space Stations.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: May 11, 2014, 02:23:25 am »

CaptainMcClellan: Go to your office

Maria: Lead Giegue by the hand to the immigrations office.

Giegue: Try not to hit your head on all the low door-ways.

Amethyst: * to Lyeos * We're here to discuss your proposition.

Hazel: * nods *

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: May 11, 2014, 02:29:23 am »

ASSASSINATE TOILET OF DOOM WITH SUPER JANITORIAL POWERS
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: May 11, 2014, 02:35:33 am »

((Fine, it's cleanup time. I'm leaving the population ratio the same though.))

Remove potato curse on Wallace. Teleport him to the Potato Palace with his two bodyguards, and get them to sit down for a 'talk'.

Start converting traps who don't want to be traps back into their chosen, erm, 'format'.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 03:16:42 am by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: May 11, 2014, 02:41:35 am »

(( That's fine, I guess. I'll fix it later maybe. Honestly, noone seems to be too broken up about this turn of events. At least anyways, they haven't marched on Cheesistan yet... which will probably happen any time now... :/ I wouldn't trade my masculinity for anythin', so I quite imagine there's a few hundred million former males who are already planning to butcher us all alive. Ugh, there's a battle I don't look forward to happening. ))

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: May 11, 2014, 02:42:44 am »

(( That's fine, I guess. I'll fix it later maybe. Honestly, noone seems to be too broken up about this turn of events. At least anyways, they haven't marched on Cheesistan yet... which will probably happen any time now... :/ I wouldn't trade my masculinity for anythin', so I quite imagine there's a few hundred million former males who are already planning to butcher us all alive. Ugh, there's a battle I don't look forward to happening. ))

((I mind wiped everyone's memory of the gender-swappage. I'm in the clean.))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: May 11, 2014, 02:49:40 am »

((I mind wiped everyone's memory of the gender-swappage. I'm in the clean.))
(( Oh yeah, so you did. That's why Wallace's rape was more reprehensible than the mass gender-swapping, because you gave the gender-swapped new identities. However, those probably won't hold forever. Ergo, we still ought fix it. And by we I mean whoever the hell cares enough to use a turn fixing it times whoever the dice allow to do so. ))

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: May 11, 2014, 02:59:53 am »

((Put it last on the schedule.))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: May 11, 2014, 03:06:39 am »

((Put it last on the schedule.))

(( It'll (probably) get finished by the end of this "season". Pretty much all that remains is for Giegue to get citizenship and for the second boss to start being alluded to. Then, of course, dramatic cliff-hanger, and we'll start the second season. Of course, that's not to say we can't add padding. Also, that might be part of the cliff-hanger is whether or not humanity is returned to "normal". We'll see what the dice say. We probably have 2+ weeks of gameplay before the second season. ))
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 192