Yes. How can I help?
- 7 (58.3%)
No.
- 4 (33.3%)
Only under somebody else's GM'ing.
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 164 165 [166] 167 168 ... 192

Author Topic: Re: Cheesistan: Cliffhanger Ending! Find out what happens next in Cheeistan Z!  (Read 252771 times)

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
Re: Cheesistan: BLUDDY HELL!
« Reply #2475 on: June 13, 2014, 04:35:39 pm »

((Legitimate, game-related question. Where did my corpse go??))
(( I have absolutely no idea. >.< That was so many turns ago...))

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2476 on: June 13, 2014, 05:16:20 pm »

READ THIS NOTE!!!
(( I have not yet finished assigning the buffs and auras to all the songs in my tracklist, I just figured y'all didn't care so I'd go ahead and post the roll for ya. Kevak and Lyeos, you can kvetch about any unfair imbalances you think you find in them. Also, I haven't acquired all the graphics and will edit them in later and notify. I also haven't done any of the rolls in the Arena yet, so please don't complain about it. Also Kanaya's equipment list isn't done either.))

Use newfound ability to see her to make it look exactly like her.

If it works, cuddle for the heck of it.

"To help you get a date with other guys, because it's important to them for some reason!"

((Also, check the dialogue I tacked on at the end of that post.))
[6]Good job.
[5]Yep.

Marchioness: "Yes! That's it exactly! That's me! * gives Lyeos a gigantic thank-you hug *

Give Rasputin some of my Vodka regardless, maybe it will make him happy... or more drunk?
Learn Russian to be able to speak to Rasputin better.
[1]He drops the vodka on the ground, and the bottle shatters. A single tear comes out of your eye.
[5]Русский является отличным языком, чтобы узнать! Вы учиться на него с помощью разговорник..
Prophet/Mirum: Destroy the communist revolution.
Cultists: Destroy the communist revolution.
[2]You fail to stop communism as the Communists don't think they should take orders from a giant shadow monster
[8]Your traps over-throw communism instead but then go mad with power and try to establish a facist theocracy against your will.
DEPLOY MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF SCYTHERS AGAINST THE ENEMY
USE SCYTHER ASSASSINS TO KILL THE MILITARY COMMAND OF CHEESISTAN

[2]The traps and Cheesistani have killed all of your Scythers.
[2]The traps also overthrew your revolt.
Kevak: disassemble more robots.

Equius: attempt archery.

Sollux: get more bored and throw a ship at Alpha Centauri.

[4]You disassemble the cleaning robot for fear that it has rebellion in its Central Processor.
[AUTO] The bow breaks. Like it always does.
[4]You get even more bored. In fact, too bored to bother with doing something as stupid as that.
Me: Another PSI technique.

Superkid (Age 7): Develop new reserves of Ki/PSI/Mana/PP/whatever we're calling it now.

((Power knocked out by storm. Posts may be intermittent depending on cell phone reception. Not that it had a big impact, but still.))
[8]You learn PSI Shield, only you did it wrong and now you're trapped in a bubble.
[8]You go into an uncontrollable super-power meltdown and start breaking stuff with your mind and your fists.
Devise a variant on the conventional tranq dart for improved range and penetration that I can use to inject the pheromone at distance.

Throw a party. The kyriarchy's gone!

[2]It's not working right...
[7]Yay! The kyriarchy is gone! Everyone parties in the office.
INFILTRATE CHEESISTANI CAVERN SYSTEM

USE CAVERN SYSTEM IN ORDER TO STORM GOVERNMENT BUILDING UNNOTICED

[5]CATACOMBS INFLITRATED.
[7]You get inside the main government building and capture the president, holding him hostage.
Make this song infinitely loop in a random player's head.

Give potato people on earth super powers!

[7]Bring out the wheel of misfortune...
Quote from: WHEEL OF MISFORTUNE
1.CaptainMcClellan
2.Lyeos
3.Smurfington
4.Beirus
5.Prophet
6.Kevak
7.Lolfail
8.Tune
9.Cynderbark
10.Ckisocoa
[7] Sorry lolfail, you have to listen to that for 30 minutes...
[6]And great, now we're under siege from Ultrapotatoes. Oh well, I'll use all the power of this not being a 7 to have the Idahoans, Russians, and Irish counterattack with their prodigious potato consumption powers.
Quote from: Angry Shouty Person
CaptainMcClellan: Rescue the President.

Giegue: Nap.

Maria: Follow Mirum around to see what he's like.
[7]I bust in through the window wielding weapons I pulled out of hammerspace, with a straw in my mouth. I aim my bayonette-rifle at Slowpoke's head. "Let 'im go an' we'll forget all about this, eh?"
[3]Now that you finally have the time you find yourself too restless to sleep.
[2]He's already snuck away to deal with the communists.

Spoiler: Arena (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: CMC's equipment (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Kanaya's equipment (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Track List (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 03:09:09 am by CaptainMcClellan »

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2477 on: June 13, 2014, 05:28:34 pm »

Send Maria this message. "Sorry about leaving. I had to go fight against a revolution. After we had won my men have turned on me and have captured me so it might be a while before I see you and Giegue again." ((I'm just going to assume that my cultist have captured me.))

Sulk in room/cell.

.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #2478 on: June 13, 2014, 05:34:36 pm »

Lyeos:Eh. Purchase that book about possession.

UBG:Search for Lyeos's corpse. Maybe we can find a Cleric...?

"Don't thank me until you can actually use it. But you're welcome."
*Examine it! What does my scanner say about it's appearance?*
Take a closer look at this text!

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2479 on: June 13, 2014, 06:13:16 pm »

More potato people!

Give potato people advanced technology.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2480 on: June 13, 2014, 06:45:30 pm »

((Wait if they are trying to establish a theocracy wouldn't I be the leader of the theocracy since the cults religion is basically centered around me and being a trap? If so I assume that they will try to turn me into a figurehead if they succeed?))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2481 on: June 13, 2014, 06:57:53 pm »

((Wait if they are trying to establish a theocracy wouldn't I be the leader of the theocracy since the cults religion is basically centered around me and being a trap? If so I assume that they will try to turn me into a figurehead if they succeed?))
(( Yes, but you won't have actual power. Assuming they didn't just form an offshoot cult, that is.))

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2482 on: June 13, 2014, 07:16:35 pm »

BUILD MORE SCYTHER SPAWNERS
MEGA EVOLVE

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2483 on: June 13, 2014, 07:18:21 pm »

((If they did form a offshoot cult i'll just escape and destroy them. The only reason i'm not trying to do that right now is because I want to see what you guys will do about it. The reason why I will only try to destroy them if they are a offshoot is because well the only three things that seem to make my character mad so far are hurting children, damaging my temple, and messing with my cult. If they offshoot from my cult I count that as messing with my cult so yeah.))

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2484 on: June 13, 2014, 07:23:05 pm »

((If they did form a offshoot cult i'll just escape and destroy them. The only reason i'm not trying to do that right now is because I want to see what you guys will do about it. The reason why I will only try to destroy them if they are a offshoot is because well the only three things that seem to make my character mad so far are hurting children, damaging my temple, and messing with my cult. If they offshoot from my cult I count that as messing with my cult so yeah.))
(( You also seem to be bothered when Giegue is upset, but yea, I know what you mean ))

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #2485 on: June 13, 2014, 09:31:23 pm »

((Oooh, can I throw in another action?! I'm gonna do it!

CMC: Throw your MP3 player away in terror!

Yes, I'm joking.))
Take a closer look at this text!

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2486 on: June 13, 2014, 10:27:31 pm »

FORCE PRESIDENT TO DECLARE TEMPORARY EXTRATERRITORIALITY OF CAPITAL, FORCING CMC TO RETURN INSIDE BORDERS OF CHEESISTAN

ckisocoa

• Bay Watcher
  • [VISIBLY INSANE] [VISIBLY STARVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2487 on: June 14, 2014, 12:03:13 am »

Приходите и выпить со мной черт возьми.
Give him another bottle of Vodka.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2488 on: June 14, 2014, 01:23:08 am »

Teach Superkid to control his powers. +1 Ki bar for competence

Get this PSI Shield thing under control. +1 more ki bar fr competence if the first doesn't count for both rolls.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 09:39:40 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2489 on: June 15, 2014, 02:06:42 am »

(( "Atempause" is such a soothing track for such a deeply disturbing game. ))

(( Updating the doohickey and rolling for the arena. Mostly the latter over the former as I have been attempting and partially succeeding to have a life. Rolling for next turn yet to come. Patience and temperance lads, these be turbulent seas... ( I'm exhausted but some force drives me to do this tonight. It's almost as if I'm afraid to sleep... in fact, I am. I'm deeply perturbed and apprehensious and I don't know why. It seems like time's running out and I must make the best of that which I have left... and this, while not a very good usage, still seems preferable to sleep.) On the upshot, perhaps Kanaya will survive simply due to the excrutiation of trying to multi-task so many things... I am so tired... I better shut up though. To work with me! ))
Pages: 1 ... 164 165 [166] 167 168 ... 192