Yes. How can I help?
- 7 (58.3%)
No.
- 4 (33.3%)
Only under somebody else's GM'ing.
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 174 175 [176] 177 178 ... 192

Author Topic: Re: Cheesistan: Cliffhanger Ending! Find out what happens next in Cheeistan Z!  (Read 252771 times)

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Cheesistan: Roll to Wake Up.
« Reply #2625 on: September 12, 2014, 04:06:26 pm »

WE CAN WAIT FOR THE RED BLOODED ONES TO COME INSTEAD FOR THE JADE ONES, GREET GOD OF BLOOD. SO WE SHALL SACRAFICE THIS UNPURE THING TO THAT WEIRD KHRONE GUY, SINCE HE DOES NOT CARE FOR WHAT BLOOD COMES FROM IT,ONLY THAT IT FLOWS.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2626 on: September 13, 2014, 03:43:09 am »

Kick down the cell door.
[1] Leg broken.
GET OUT OF COMA
START THE BLOOD RITUAL

Oh Armok, God of Blood. May we be blessed by great combat skill and ability in the comming battle. We shall sacrafice this trolls blood for this blessing of course.
[3]No.
[1]Technically, even though you're plying for his favour in your mental realm, you cannot physically start the blood ritual. The "virgin" sacrifice also has a chainsaw, so you're boned.
DANCE!
Go to Giegue/Maria's general location.
[2]You embarrass yourself in front of millions.
[4]You flee in shame, in the general direction of the people you're looking for kinda.
Create skynet.
Teleport nachos to Gigue.
[4]You create the Revolutionary Birthday Card from Futurama who tries to paper-cut you to death. Success?
[2]Who said you had that ability? Or even know where they are.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Welp! Afterlife time!
[4]You ascend to Cloud 8½. It's a far cry from any meaningful kind of afterlife, but it does get you away from Cheesistan and the suddenly illiterate writer of several bad novels and poems.

WE CAN WAIT FOR THE RED BLOODED ONES TO COME INSTEAD FOR THE JADE ONES, GREET GOD OF BLOOD. SO WE SHALL SACRAFICE THIS UNPURE THING TO THAT WEIRD KHRONE GUY, SINCE HE DOES NOT CARE FOR WHAT BLOOD COMES FROM IT,ONLY THAT IT FLOWS.
Kanaya: Don't I Get A Say In This?
[8]

Quote from: Armok
THIS IS ACCEPTABLE. SEE TO IT THAT MORE BLOOD FLOWS THAT I MAY NOT GROW JEALOUS OF THE PATHETIC KHRONE.

Quote from: Khrone
WHO INVOKES KHRONE AND PROMISES HIM SACRIFICE!?

* Khrone appears in the skies above Cheesistan. *

You'd better know what you're doing, I'm not ready for another boss fight and I think I'm all out of Deus Ex Machina.

Quote from: 3:26 AM
CMC: Go back to trying to stem the Scyther Revolt.
Maria: Mentally call for help.
Kanaya: Roll to not die.
[3] I solder an antenna to a toaster. Truly we are reaching new heights in crowd-control technology.
[5] Giegue faintly hears your telepathic call for help.
[8] You pull out your lipstick chainsaw. Whilst activating the chainsaw mode, you accidentally add major lacerations to your body. On the upshot, you also murdernated hundreds of thousands of scythers, spilling their ichor on the ground. Because it is ichor and not blood, it doesn't count for any of the things demanding blood sacrifice, meaning that poketwo still has to deal with those.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2627 on: September 13, 2014, 12:45:27 pm »

Write a tome about the recent history of Cheesistan.
Go and find Giegue/Maria!

((He will write about everything that happened since he has arrived so he basically has alot of catching up to do in his diar... *Cheesistan Prophet breaks through the fourth wall!* Ahhhhhhhhh I'm sorry it's a tome! A TOME! THE SHADOWY HORROR! *I curl up in the corner of the room and begin to cry!*))
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 12:47:51 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #2628 on: September 13, 2014, 12:51:46 pm »

Just relax until a new challenger appears.
Take a closer look at this text!

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2629 on: September 13, 2014, 02:00:58 pm »

KHRONE, THE GREAT WAR GOD OF THE WARP. WE SCYTHERS (AND A SCIZOR) ARE GOING TO SACRIFICE THIS HORNED AND GREY HUMANOID TO YOU. *points at kanaya* WE WANT AT LEAST A SMALL BOOST OF OF CLOSE MARTIAL POWERS SO TO KILL OUR ENEMIES EASIER. BUT WE WOULD LIKE SOMETHING THAT IS ABLE TO KILL THE PRESIDENT AND VICE PRESIDENT OF CHEESISTAN, ALTHOUGH THE AMOUNT OF BLOOD WOULD POSSIBLY REQUIRE TRILLIONS TO BE KILLED. SO WE ARE SETTING GOALS THAT WOULD BE ACCEPTABLE TO YOU. ALSO, WHAT WOULD YOU GIVE FOR A VERY LARGE RITUAL INVOLVING ICHOR BY THE WAY?   

ME: GET OUT OF COMA

blazing glory

« Reply #2630 on: September 13, 2014, 06:18:06 pm »

Tear off my leg and beat the door open with it!

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2631 on: September 25, 2014, 09:38:05 pm »

Testing homebrew Bay12Expansion Pack for Cards Against Humanity.

http://pyx-2.socialgamer.net/game.jsp#game=152

Password is ToadyOne

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2632 on: September 25, 2014, 10:16:18 pm »

((Hi CMC!))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2633 on: September 26, 2014, 01:30:20 am »

((Hi CMC!))
(( Hey Prophet. Are you awake still? ))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2634 on: September 26, 2014, 01:31:31 am »

((Yep.))

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2635 on: September 26, 2014, 01:33:12 am »

((Yep.))
(( Aww... why didn't you come play cards with us? ))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2636 on: September 26, 2014, 01:36:41 am »

((I'm not very good at card games. How are you doing?))

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2637 on: September 26, 2014, 01:38:11 am »

((I'm not very good at card games. How are you doing?))
(( Fine. This card game was easy, by the way. ))

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #2638 on: September 26, 2014, 01:39:15 am »

((Twas Cards Against Humanity, B12 edition))
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2639 on: September 26, 2014, 01:45:53 am »

((Hi Hugo! I have to brush my teeth now since I've been putting it off all night tonight so I'll be unresponsive for a while. If you guys are still awake I'll talk to you then.)) ((I have returned!)) ((Well talk to you guys later then. If you ever want to talk just give me a pm.))
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 01:58:51 am by Prophet »
Pages: 1 ... 174 175 [176] 177 178 ... 192