Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 373

Author Topic: DFHack 0.34.11 r3  (Read 1403467 times)

Mazonas

• Bay Watcher
  • Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
    • View Profile
Re: DFHack 0.34.02 r1
« Reply #615 on: February 26, 2012, 01:49:20 pm »

Ooh autodump!  I'll give that a try, thank you, you may have just saved my miners!
All is gems and pregnancy
All is gems and pregnancy
All is gems and pregnancy and apes!

Yaotzin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: February 27, 2012, 06:24:26 am »

Is it just me or does clean all sometimes remove mud as well? I've had my irrigated farms get messed up by it. And no, I never do clean all mud, or clean mud or whatever.

Quietust

• Bay Watcher
  • Does not suffer fools gladly
    • View Profile
    • QMT Productions
« Reply #617 on: February 27, 2012, 09:03:06 am »

The "clean all" command shouldn't remove mud from floors unless you actually tell it to. Or if it's somehow non-solid mud (killing mud beasts will give you a "pool of " which is made of liquid mud). It's possible that DF is now creating mud in the "powder", "paste", or "pressed" states - if it is, that'd explain why cleanmap was removing it.
P.S. If you don't get this note, let me know and I'll write you another.
It's amazing how dwarves can make a stack of bones completely waterproof and magmaproof.
It's amazing how they can make an entire floodgate out of the bones of 2 cats.

robertheinrich

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: February 27, 2012, 09:39:32 am »

Umm, I have a slight problem. I peeked onto the first dozen layers of my fresh embark with "reveal". Then I guess I had it still active when I saved the game because when I load it now (even after completely restarting DF) the map stays revealed, "unreveal" doesn´t work anymore. Is there any way around this?

Di

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: February 27, 2012, 09:44:08 am »

try 'revflood' command
Quote from: Creamcorn
Dwarf Fortress: Where you meet the limit of your imagination, moral compass, sanity and CPU processor.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=103080.0 Fix sober vampires!
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=91442.0 Dwarven Cognitive Science

robertheinrich

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: February 27, 2012, 10:10:39 am »

try 'revflood' command

That worked - thanks a lot!

Laggy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: February 27, 2012, 01:07:58 pm »

Quick question on the workflow plugin:

How can I add like rock doors to my workflow?  An example, or an explanation of where to look would be all I need, hopefully.

I noticed that one of the Readme examples was AMMO:ITEM_AMMO_BOLT/METAL, so I checked the item_ammo raw, and saw where the entry came from.  I then searched for door in all of the other raws, and came up empty (well, I got language results, but thats not really helpful :P).  Anyways, I tried DOOR, and DOOR/STONE...but neither worked.

SammyLiimex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: February 27, 2012, 01:20:11 pm »

How do I dig out veins with this new command prompt version? The old one I just clicked the exe

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: February 27, 2012, 01:26:17 pm »

type the name

ls gives you a full list.

ag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: February 27, 2012, 01:31:25 pm »

I noticed that one of the Readme examples was AMMO:ITEM_AMMO_BOLT/METAL, so I checked the item_ammo raw, and saw where the entry came from.  I then searched for door in all of the other raws, and came up empty (well, I got language results, but thats not really helpful :P).  Anyways, I tried DOOR, and DOOR/STONE...but neither worked.

Item names come from this list:

http://dwarffortresswiki.org/index.php/Item_token

The stone bit should work too, but since I first made the job-material command that allows changing the jobs to use specific stone, I never actually tested workflow with the default generic rock. :) It might be that if you modify the job to use any specific rock, it would match that DOOR/STONE pattern.

Laggy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: February 27, 2012, 01:44:36 pm »

Item names come from this list:

http://dwarffortresswiki.org/index.php/Item_token

The stone bit should work too, but since I first made the job-material command that allows changing the jobs to use specific stone, I never actually tested workflow with the default generic rock. :) It might be that if you modify the job to use any specific rock, it would match that DOOR/STONE pattern.

Ah, I think that worked.  Just to be sure I did what you mean, I manually set a Door job in my Masonry Workshop, then did 'job-material DIORITE'.  Then I used 'workflow count DOOR/STONE 20'

It didn't throw any errors, so I think thats what you meant. 

For information: previously, when I did 'workflow count DOOR/STONE 20', it counted the number of doors I had correctly, but then threw a "Cannot create stone door" error in DF.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: February 27, 2012, 03:40:14 pm »

How do I dig out veins with this new command prompt version? The old one I just clicked the exe

Click the command prompt window (the mostly black screen that opens with DF) and then type vdig with the ingame cursor over a vein.

to get a full list of all the commands you can enter type "ls" without the quotes.  It will list off all the commands DFHack currently understands.  To use a program you generally just type it's name from that list.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Sartorius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: February 27, 2012, 04:47:06 pm »

Are there any tools for editing the statistics and abilities of adventurers within DFHack, or is this more of a Runesmith thing?
"Life is, in a word, trade."
"Let's trade."
"You should probably try a shopkeeper."

Tabithda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: February 27, 2012, 08:33:37 pm »

Would it be possible to make a plugin that would cause a creature to become pregnant? If so, how difficult would it be to make such a plugin?

Quietust

• Bay Watcher
  • Does not suffer fools gladly
    • View Profile
    • QMT Productions
« Reply #629 on: February 27, 2012, 09:00:46 pm »

Ah, I think that worked.  Just to be sure I did what you mean, I manually set a Door job in my Masonry Workshop, then did 'job-material DIORITE'.  Then I used 'workflow count DOOR/STONE 20'

It didn't throw any errors, so I think thats what you meant. 

For information: previously, when I did 'workflow count DOOR/STONE 20', it counted the number of doors I had correctly, but then threw a "Cannot create stone door" error in DF.
Try specifying INORGANIC or INORGANIC:NONE for the material - that's how the game itself keeps track of generic "rock" items.
P.S. If you don't get this note, let me know and I'll write you another.
It's amazing how dwarves can make a stack of bones completely waterproof and magmaproof.
It's amazing how they can make an entire floodgate out of the bones of 2 cats.
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 373