Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 322 323 [324] 325 326 ... 373

Author Topic: DFHack 0.34.11 r3  (Read 1403446 times)

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
Re: DFHack 0.34.11 r3
« Reply #4845 on: November 12, 2013, 11:39:20 am »

group leader ID is what links companions to follow your character in adventure mode.
so pretty much has the same mechanics from that in fort mode I'm guessing toady reuse his invasion code for adventure mode since the group following one guy mechanic is good enough for recruits.
that said, you might want to add in a line that has them fight/spar for leadership. like randomly pick 2 then the one who isn't prone and tired out is the leader then set all the remaining force as companions. that said I could see some humor if you could win over the goblins by tossing a dwarf into the warring gobbo's and any dwarf who wins gains a entourage of goblin bodyguards.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Dirtcopter77

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4846 on: November 12, 2013, 07:54:04 pm »

Sorry if I've missed something, but I can't get DFhack to work. Launching it without the game running makes the console flash briefly on the screen and disappear. Launching it with the game running and a fort loaded does the same thing. I've checked Task Manager and no DFhack-related processes are running in the background.

Quietust

• Bay Watcher
  • Does not suffer fools gladly
    • View Profile
    • QMT Productions
« Reply #4847 on: November 12, 2013, 08:51:54 pm »

Sorry if I've missed something, but I can't get DFhack to work. Launching it without the game running makes the console flash briefly on the screen and disappear. Launching it with the game running and a fort loaded does the same thing. I've checked Task Manager and no DFhack-related processes are running in the background.
You don't "launch DFHack" - when you run Dwarf Fortress, DFHack automatically loads along with it. If a separate "DFHack" console window does not open on startup, then you've installed it incorrectly.
P.S. If you don't get this note, let me know and I'll write you another.
It's amazing how dwarves can make a stack of bones completely waterproof and magmaproof.
It's amazing how they can make an entire floodgate out of the bones of 2 cats.

Dirtcopter77

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4848 on: November 12, 2013, 10:02:08 pm »

You don't "launch DFHack" - when you run Dwarf Fortress, DFHack automatically loads along with it. If a separate "DFHack" console window does not open on startup, then you've installed it incorrectly.

Whoops, thanks.  ::)

Sorg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • EnglishWithCoffee
« Reply #4849 on: November 14, 2013, 07:09:02 pm »

I want to use "restrictice" command from "filltraffic" plugin, but I have a problem. The command is not present in dfhack r3, so I decided to compile r4 from github. Something gone wrong and r4 is crashing at startup. So I rolled back to r3 and tried to compile only "filltraffic" plugin from r4 and put in to r3, but when I start dfhack it says that plugin is compiled for other version of dfhack and will not work.
Is there any way to compile new filltraffic for r3?

p.s. I'm kinda new to this compile/github/linux thing...
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 07:15:34 pm by Sorg »
Intelligent is a strong word to use around DF.
you're lucky it wasn't an adventurer.  I've heard they can bash your skull in by throwing water at you.  UNDERWATER

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #4850 on: November 15, 2013, 12:59:32 pm »

I tried running this patched version of my mod: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=133174.0, which includes dfhack r4. It shows an error message as soon as it starts, in a textbox, ??OVMethodInterposeLinkBase@DFhack@@QAE@PAVirtual_Identity@HPAX1H@Z wasnt found in the DLL SDL.dll.

All I can do it press OK, and then DF starts, and DFhack starts... I have no idea what the consequences are. Does anyone have any idea?
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #4851 on: November 15, 2013, 01:05:25 pm »

It's an outdated plugin. Remove cls from dfhack.init and it should say which.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #4852 on: November 15, 2013, 01:08:51 pm »

its not in the dfhack window, its in a textbox. Maybe Rendermax or Hotkey, the two you mentioned before? I'll try and let you know.

EDIT: I get errors about stockflow, TrueTransformation and Stonesense. None of them work. I'll just use R3 for now, till things are official, updated, and have a readme. There is next to no info about autosyndrome now.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 01:16:39 pm by Meph »
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

narhiril

• Bay Watcher
  • [DUTY_BOUND]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4853 on: November 15, 2013, 02:40:36 pm »

its not in the dfhack window, its in a textbox. Maybe Rendermax or Hotkey, the two you mentioned before? I'll try and let you know.

EDIT: I get errors about stockflow, TrueTransformation and Stonesense. None of them work. I'll just use R3 for now, till things are official, updated, and have a readme. There is next to no info about autosyndrome now.

Have you looked here?

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #4854 on: November 15, 2013, 02:51:22 pm »

I had not. Thanks. :) I'll still stay with r3 for now, because of the other errors I had, and Rendermax. I have no new features for r4 anyway, havent started modding for SyndromeTrigger at all.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #4855 on: November 15, 2013, 04:18:43 pm »

TrueTransformation is now part of syndromeTrigger. There is no need to update it.

expwnent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4856 on: November 15, 2013, 06:02:21 pm »

ytterbium

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4857 on: November 16, 2013, 05:08:57 am »

Hello, I have a little problem : I can't launch stonesense (under Linux)

I have the stonesense plugin, I can load it, I have df_linux/hack/plugin/stonesense.plug.so, but as soon as I tape either stonesense or ssense in the DFHack command line, it say me that "stonesense is not a recognized command."

Is there an other way to launch stonesense, or is it a bug ?

gzoker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4858 on: November 16, 2013, 06:53:18 pm »

Is it possible to make an API for dfhack from the part of dwarf fortress which handles combat, or at least the part which creates the announcements/combat logs/gamelog.txt? It would be nice if we could add syndromes/modify creatures/activate scripts during combat.
Active Interactions: RAIDER_MADNESS

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #4859 on: November 16, 2013, 07:31:15 pm »

syndromeTrigger does that pretty well.
Pages: 1 ... 322 323 [324] 325 326 ... 373