Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 637

Author Topic: The small random questions thread [WAAAAAAAAAAluigi]  (Read 686153 times)

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile

Eh. That might work, but then again it might not. How about inviting her to some group activities to get to know each other better?
'Hey, a couple friends of mine are going to movie XYZ this weekend - wanna come?'

Sheb: I can understand not drinking Belgian beer from the bottle - for those I'd take a shot glass too. But a proper .5 bottle of Kölsch or Pils? Why would I want a glass for that? All it would do is increase surface area, making the beer go stale more quickly.
Weizen is a different story, of course, but for that stuff you need a special glass anyway.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

Not going to argue that point with you. Your area makes what is probably the best beer-flavored water in the world after all, so you know what you're talking about.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile

Just you wait. Next time you come to Bonn I'll load up a .5 bottle with Kasteel Rouge and invite all my gay aquaintances.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Invite your gay friends and lovers, too. Sheb deserves quality, not just acquaintances.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile

@dating advice:
I believe we had dating advice thread somewhere in General Discussion, it might be informative.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile

Invite your gay friends and lovers, too. Sheb deserves quality, not just acquaintances.
Well, I don't have any gay lovers (although that one guy I won against in a round of how gay can you go might count), and 'aquaintances' is my catch-all for people I know but don't stick my genitals into on a regular basis, since in German the words for 'friend' and 'significant other' usually are hard to distinguish without additional explanation.
The Bay12 postcard club

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile

Hey, guys, questions. We aren't debating about in whom and where you stick your genitalia and beer.

STICK YOUR GENITALIA IN THE BEER

Or better yet,

STICK THE BEER IN YOUR GENITALIA
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Mech#4

• Bay Watcher
  • (ಠ_ృ) Like a sir.
    • View Profile

Hey, guys, questions. We aren't debating about in whom and where you stick your genitalia and beer.

STICK YOUR GENITALIA IN THE BEER

Or better yet,

STICK THE BEER IN YOUR GENITALIA

"... and that's how baby dwarves are made."
"Urgh!"
Kaypy:Adamantine in a poorly defended fortress is the royal equivalent of an unclaimed sock on a battlefield.

Here's a thread listing Let's Players found on the internet. Feel free to add.
List of Notable Mods. Feel free to add.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm looking for the names of a priest from popular culture who is shaky in his faith, and one who is not. I'm not looking for specific ones, I'm just looking for something that people would recognize.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile

Thomas was an Apostle who's famous for being skeptical, if that helps.  Not exactly what you're looking for though.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile

Nintendo was not trying very hard when they manufactured my 3DS's Circle Pad. The edge of the damned thing is tearing off--the edge of the pad is separating from the center. I fixed the initial crack using rubber cement, but now a chunk has come off. Any ideas on how to fix it? I can't afford to send it to Nintendo and there's no way I'm going to buy a replacement Circle Pad off of Amazon or something, since those are all full-on replacements for the entire joystick that you have to pull the thing apart to install. The only way there seems to be to replace it is to buy a $25 Circle Pad Pro and steal the rubber bit off that and swap it onto the 3DS itself.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Netflix does not currently have it.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile

Thomas was an Apostle who's famous for being skeptical, if that helps.  Not exactly what you're looking for though.
St. Thomas I guess you mean. Perfect example.

E: Fuck, I misread and thought you didn't remember the name. Embarassing...
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 04:04:59 am by Helgoland »
The Bay12 postcard club

Biowraith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Is there any way, aside from Sky, to watch Avatar (not the live-action film, the series) for free without going and pirating, and if not, does Netflix have it?
That's "The Last Airbender", yes?  If so, the UK Netflix has 3 seasons. 

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile

If so, the UK Netflix has 3 seasons.

Which effectively means it has complete series.
Also, Netflix is unavailable in Russia, which is sad.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 637