Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

Author Topic: Roll to Quest: Land of the Crate.  (Read 12682 times)

Wolfkey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Quest
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2023, 02:37:43 am »

Name: Gnwbimbir
Description: a 2 foot tall gnome wearing a brown tunic and tan pants
Things Gnwbimbir excels at:
Stealth
Mischief
Gnoming

Weapon: Venomous red cone hat
« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 11:48:27 pm by Wolfkey »

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2023, 04:00:13 am »

Name: Fredsworth Fiddlesticks the VII of House Folodosh
Description: A tortoise with a knife glued onto its head

Skills;
Head Butting
Navigation
Dramatic Entrances

Weapon:
A dagger, which hilt is attached to the head of the tortoise

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2023, 03:34:36 pm »

Tempted to play a talking cat, but nah.  Just do Xin again.  It perfectly suits him to be a constant in the game.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

If you don't want to rehash a character:
Spoiler: Cat (click to show/hide)

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2023, 06:07:19 am »

(I'm fine with a rehash.)

Taking five, this seems to be somewhat more popular than I expected.  Thanks for all the applications!
If you feel an ability is inappropriate, let me know.

Elephant Parade's Lancelot.

Bonus rolls, (9)(11)(6)

Spoiler: Lancelot Charsheet (click to show/hide)

Lenglon's Ahrian.

Bonus rolls, (10)(7)(3)

Spoiler: Ahrian Charsheet (click to show/hide)

Crystalizedmire's Terinas.

Bonus rolls, (12),(1),(3)

Spoiler: Terinas Charsheet (click to show/hide)

Wolfkey's Gnwbimbir.

Bonus rolls, (11),(2),(6)

Spoiler: Gnwbimbir Charsheet (click to show/hide)

Syvarris's Xin.

Bonus rolls, (11),(5),(8)

Startwolf was his equipment roll from the bonuses last time.  It was a poor roll and I figured a mount with limited bonuses would be appropriate.

Spoiler: Xin's Charsheet (click to show/hide)

As above, let me know if you feel an ability is inappropriate.  I'll start it during the weekend.  Thanks for all the interest!  If anyone drops out, I may take another player to replace them.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2023, 08:47:48 pm by Devastator »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2023, 02:32:54 pm »

Sweet! It looks like we have a decent spread across the team too. one caster/healer, one sneaky, and several fighters.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2023, 04:16:32 pm »

X.X

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2023, 04:23:44 pm »

x_x
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2023, 04:25:59 pm »

uhhh, where is Terinas' character sheet? For that matter, where is Gnwbimbir and Xin's character sheet?
she/her

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2023, 05:33:34 pm »

X_X
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. With a new profile picture!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2023, 06:01:45 pm »

uhhh, where is Terinas' character sheet? For that matter, where is Gnwbimbir and Xin's character sheet?
Rest of the charsheets will follow.

Dev has been active opposite to my (american) sleep schedule, so give it a day.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2023, 06:03:21 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2023, 08:40:31 pm »

So that was what "rest of the charsheets will follow" meant
she/her

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2023, 08:45:30 pm »

Yes.  Sheets are up.  I'm sorry if you didn't make it, I wasn't expecting this much interest!  Thanks for the applications.

Do let me know if you'd like anything changed or tweaked.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2023, 01:16:45 am »

X_X
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2023, 03:44:10 am »

So, um, Ahrian has a pretty big background and all, what about everyone else?

Like, our berserker Xin seems to have some history from another game, would you be interested in sharing some of it sy? Is he from a clan with a history of rage warriors? Is it a curse he's adapted to his own purposes? something else?

Or Terinas the bear, are they a transformed human? an awakened animal? an eldritch monstrosity disguised as a bear? Were they always like this? Is the character based on Sir Bearington? How bear-like is he and how human-ish is he?

Is Gnwbimbir going on this journey to explore? to escape the anger of a practical joke gone wrong? to earn acclaim and make the human realm recognize a gnomish homeland? Because he's fascinated by Terinas and wants to see just how much a humanoid bear can get away with? Why is his hat venomous? What kind of venom?

Is Lancelot THE Lancelot from Arthurian stories? Is he someone that read the stories and has decided to attempt to embody the person they most admire from them? Are the similarities entirely a coincidence? Where'd he learn to joust? What made him decide this is a worthy and noble quest? Does he think this is a worthy and noble quest or is it a task beneath him that has been saddled upon him by his lord?

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2023, 12:00:14 pm »

((Dev ran a prototype for this game awhile back, through PMs; Xin was my character in that game.  Beyond that, he's just an expy of an Abyss Watcher, who also happens to be a dullahan because cool.  His backstory and lore was something unrelated to anything, which I wrote up at the time because I was feeling creative.  I do not feel creative now.

If you want to get roleplay or stories or whatever, say words at him IC and I'll try and come up with interesting text.  Might want to wait for Dev to properly start the game.  Or you could just assume we all meet in a tavern, I guess.))
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10