Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

The ending.

You still rushed it.
Meh.
Great.
Bad writing. (Sorry, English as second language.)
It's... beautiful! T_T
I am GM\ I voted for this because I'm a smartass.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

Author Topic: RollToKeepSanity:THE END!Achievements in last post.Taking next RTD suggestions!  (Read 15060 times)

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Keep Sanity : Shit just got serious! (waiting list locked.)
« Reply #210 on: March 26, 2011, 02:51:22 am »

Since I wanted to finish this and warhammer651 is giving me a good chance to end this climatically, I'll do that.
- - - - - - -
The End:

Christopher Haslag keeps chanting. The ground starts shaking from unseen forces as the evil presence grows stronger.
 The chains fall of the demon. "You have done... your part, so I... will do mine. What do you... wish? Power? Immortality?"
 "No..." says Christopher "I want everyone else in this castle to return to their normal lives with no memory of this place."
 The demon hisses. "You could of had... such power even the gods... fear. Yet you choose... to help... others?"
 The man looks at the demon with a determined stare. "If I need to suffer for others to live in piece - so be it!"
 "Very well..."

You wake up. It's a sunny summer day. You get dressed and go outside to take a walk, just admiring the weather and the beauty of nature. Your life has been really good lately. You didn't have much work, but earned enough to not worry about money. Nothing could ruin this day.

Christopher finds himself floating high in the sky with the demon at his side.
 "You know, human... worlds are created... by the elder gods. To exist they need... to devour souls. They create... life on a planet... and when it grows enough... they come to take it."
 "So why are you telling this to me?"
 "Your planets time... will end in... a week."
 "So I rescued these people only for them to meet their inevitable doom?"
 "When elder gods destroy life...they just take the souls from the bodies...no one will even... feel it or notice it. Isn't dying in happiness... better... than living in pain?"
 "I guess so..."
 "You however... you have a strong soul. You have shown me... the truth about... humanity. As you have sacrificed yourself... for them. I will sacrifice myself... for you. I will let your soul... live in my body."
 The demon extends his arm towards Christopher and begins chanting. Soon, Christopher finds himself in the demons body. His old body was dragged into the void.
 He enters the void and looks for another world to watch. He did not want to see this one die.

You smile. What a beautiful world!
- - - - - - -

Spoiler: Achievements! (click to show/hide)

I hope you liked the ending (even though it may look too dark for some people). Ending this now was a hard decision to make, but in the end I decided this was the most climatic possible way to end this. This lived short, but I'm glad to finally say I finished an RTD after several failures. This has given me much experience and I'm sure my next RTD will be much better.

Now, I'm taking suggestions for my next RTD. Also feel free to use this games rules and GM it yourself if you didn't want to end it yet. I blame lack of inspiration and motivation.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 02:56:52 am by tomas1297 »
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

I got points for that? Yay~

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
  • [prefstring: Attack_Attack_Attack]
    • View Profile

*ahem*
just as planned

Tell me your mother isn't a Great Old One, please.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile

*ahem*
just as planned
...riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]