Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 49

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Ice and Decay  (Read 61630 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Mechanical Despair
« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2016, 10:35:14 pm »

TEAM RED JACK BEST TEAM
Noir comes over quickly with a small smile and slides up whispering.
"Yeah jack?"
Be ready to catch jack if nesscary if not fly up to where he will be carefully.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 28, 2016, 11:20:45 pm »

Team Adorable - Dar'yajira, Magic Cat

"Shifter, Dar'yajira believes it should climb itself.  Cat is thankful for assistance, but it is unnecessary."

Well then, Dar will climb up the ruined wall over by the right.  If it'll help, he'll buff himself beforehand, perhaps enhancing his claws so he can grip, or strengthening his hind legs for higher jumps.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 28, 2016, 11:21:21 pm »

Jack give Noir a quick smiles before his face turns more stern and he speaks quietly to her
"Look, a group of us including the cat are going to try and get you out of here, out of the omega legion. Ultimately, you can say no. Just... I and others fear what will happen to you should you stay ."
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 28, 2016, 11:22:39 pm »

Team ReD!

Tie grappeling hook to rope and try and throw the grappeling hook through the door. Once hook is secure try and climb up rope

"Hello tiny one, I am Jack. I was given you and your family given to others to let us talk. May I ask your name?
after feel free to go and search through my stuff for something to eat. When you are done I ask that you go to the others and tell them I found a door high up and can see some sun light. Tell them I am going to try and get a rope secured so I may take a bit."

Team ADORABLE

Hey wait for me

Throw my grappling hook with rope attached as well then tie my rope to Jack

When you get to the top untie your self and drop the ropes for me. It's safer if you slip this way.

While Jack is climbing go patch up the idiot that messed with the carts
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 12:33:03 am by killerhellhound »
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 28, 2016, 11:56:43 pm »

>>> TEAM ADORABLE <<<
Asiin Michael; who is a tortoise

"Hold that thought, Sprite."

Asiin jogs over to where Trier fell, and says with genuine concern:
"I'm sorry that I allowed you to hurt yourself with that contraption. If I had known what you would have done with it, I would have found somebody else to look into it. Deepest apologies, again."

Hopefully my healing magics can help put back together a nonorganic creature? I see this brand of magic more as physically putting flesh and such back together, rather than something that works on a biological level, but Trier might just be too alien.
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2016, 01:32:18 am »

Noir looks at jack calmly blinking tilting her head before in a kinda confused tone.
"Jack I volunteered I can leave if I choose from what I've been told........is...are you worried about what happened......how I nearly got well..."
((....... Slightly heartwarming.))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2016, 01:52:54 am »

"Y-You...wellll, yes. Look, I don't want you getting hurt...and I do fear what this place may make of all of us in time. I won't lie,as I stand, in some form of leadership over our group...I have great doubts and fears over keeping all of us safe. I'd hate to us get hurt and such I am trying to do what I can to minimize that. I can only hope for the best and prepare for the worst."
Jack would shake his head slightly.
"We best focus at the task at hand. The oportunity to get outside and get an ideal of the place could be usefull if not squandered."
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2016, 06:33:22 am »

Cho-Ja - team red

explore the room with crates and spools and check for usable tools and supplies.
containers filled with flammables, new ropes and things to use as grappling hooks are of particular interest.

once thats  done, check any additional exits from the room and see where they lead.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 29, 2016, 09:24:16 am »

Team so that's what you roll general knoldege for.
Trier

blasted magical contraptions, why don't they ever work right.But don't worry about it assiin. I'm fine, aside from a cracked elbow.
accept the healing. Add in my own healing if I can.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 12:12:24 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 29, 2016, 09:27:06 am »

Aylia, Mission lead, acompanying team Adorable
I nod to Dar, then head over to the cart-sized opening on the Left wall, look through, and assuming I see nothing interesting or concerning, go through and see where it leads.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 29, 2016, 10:30:59 am »

"Y-You...wellll, yes. Look, I don't want you getting hurt...and I do fear what this place may make of all of us in time. I won't lie,as I stand, in some form of leadership over our group...I have great doubts and fears over keeping all of us safe. I'd hate to us get hurt and such I am trying to do what I can to minimize that. I can only hope for the best and prepare for the worst."
Jack would shake his head slightly.
"We best focus at the task at hand. The oportunity to get outside and get an ideal of the place could be usefull if not squandered."
Noir.... quietly nods and trys to grab jack to give him a kiss on the cheek.

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 29, 2016, 01:11:31 pm »

Team green
Gather the items that spilled out of the cart.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 29, 2016, 01:41:48 pm »

Team Red- Terrance the Terrapode

Terrance makes a prolonged hissing noise in its throat, and sticks a spare tentacle under its singular orifice in an awkward attempt at the universal "shhhh"-ing gesture. In an unusually hushed tone, it says to Jack and Noir:

"CLOSE YOUR MOUTHS AND OPEN YOUR EAR HOLES. I HEAR SOMETHING."

Find the source of the clicking.

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 29, 2016, 04:04:46 pm »

Also explore the room AND CHECK FOR TRAPS. See if anything usefull is here. Also look if the room leads to other intresting places.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 29, 2016, 05:50:36 pm »

Jack would let noir kiss him before giving her a hug, he'd then go nod to terrance.
"Feel free to search for it. Be safe and yell if you need help."
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 49