Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Roll to Brew  (Read 3665 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Brew
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2021, 06:04:23 pm »

lets make Trinitrotoluene ( TNT) and test it on our neighbor

Personally, I think we should either nitrate glycerin, or we should nitrate toluene not once, not twice, but thrice!  Either way, the result should be a blast!

+1, and blast our neighbors with it.
what do you hope to extract? Things like DNA, cellulose, really envy tissues of anything living there will be broken into less complex molecules, which is fine, there just might be less dangerous ways of acquiring say, silica, carbon, iron…I suppose if the fire’s hot enough it could break an alloy or two, allowing us to get at the pure elements that made up said alloy. Ash will be made of different elements depending on what ‘s burned, and if we want to catch gaseous compounds, we’ll need a heat resistant material to make a dome out of to capture said gasses

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2021, 08:42:56 pm »

lets make Trinitrotoluene ( TNT) and test it on our neighbor

Personally, I think we should either nitrate glycerin, or we should nitrate toluene not once, not twice, but thrice!  Either way, the result should be a blast!

+1, and blast our neighbors with it.
what do you hope to extract? Things like DNA, cellulose, really envy tissues of anything living there will be broken into less complex molecules, which is fine, there just might be less dangerous ways of acquiring say, silica, carbon, iron…I suppose if the fire’s hot enough it could break an alloy or two, allowing us to get at the pure elements that made up said alloy. Ash will be made of different elements depending on what ‘s burned, and if we want to catch gaseous compounds, we’ll need a heat resistant material to make a dome out of to capture said gasses

havent you ever heard of blowing people up for fun?
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2021, 09:21:55 pm »

We’re an alchemist, we need chemicals

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2021, 02:09:27 am »

So we'll go find the chemicals, make explosives from the chemicals, then blow stuff up, and dig through the rubble to find chemicals to make more explosives, so we can blow up more stuff!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2021, 02:16:50 am »

So we'll go find the chemicals, make explosives from the chemicals, then blow stuff up, and dig through the rubble to find chemicals to make more explosives, so we can blow up more stuff!
if this goes to its conclusion, we’ll end up destroying everything. I suggest we broaden our scope. We presumably have to make money as well too, not to mention we are probably human, or at least a heterotrophs, and thus need food and water, so we can’t just destroy all life

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2021, 03:14:03 am »

Destroying all life could be our end game though!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2021, 03:31:46 am »

Destroying all life could be our end game though!
we are also life. I like existing, a place without life is boring and static

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2021, 04:23:44 am »

That's why we kill us last!

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2021, 07:43:08 am »

We could tie canisters of acid To our explosives!
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2021, 07:44:05 am »

And no, I didn’t say to blow up the world, I just said to blow up our neighbors.
Pages: 1 [2]