Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Best ship?

AngelxAlistair (Toy ship ahoy!)
- 2 (8.7%)
RichardxCyrielle (Yes, she's a side character. No, that does not make this any less cute.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelinaxYurixNuriel (HAREM)
- 5 (21.7%)
RichardxCamille (The only couple who knew each other for longer than two months. Woo~)
- 1 (4.3%)
AshleyxConnyxNurielxBismuth (OPPOSING HAREM)
- 1 (4.3%)
LylexEveryone (An Uke and five Semes. Go figure.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AlistairxCatherine (Minako, eat your heart out.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelina (The original, accept no substitutes.)
- 1 (4.3%)
LyleXRichard (Too much yuri, not enough yaoi.)
- 1 (4.3%)
IzzyxLucas (Because a normal tsundere is not enough.)
- 1 (4.3%)
WillxStella (*insert witty tagline here*)
- 2 (8.7%)
MariexEveryone (Marie, duh.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AshleyXRichard (Screw retcons, I want my OTP now!)
- 1 (4.3%)
MariaxMattxSelina (The original OT3. And who was Matt again?)
- 2 (8.7%)
Richard/CyriellexFourth Wall (Who didn't see this coming?)
- 2 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 ... 183 184 [185] 186 187 ... 1030

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: MOAR LAMPSHADES PLEASE  (Read 972913 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: Oh mah gawd, the angst!
« Reply #2760 on: January 15, 2014, 12:31:50 pm »

Yuri's presently there.

Indeed, though as far as magical weapons Tori probably has a better knowledge. making a teeny tiny sword might be a bit beyond him, though :P
Tiny weaponry? Selina could make it easy... assuming she had the mana for it.
He could design it, she can do the magic symbols and designs, and Selina could manifest it. Hell, with Elf's permission Caes could even bless it :P
You mean I need to grant permission for Caes to essentially do what's in her nature? If it's OP in effect, maybe.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #2761 on: January 15, 2014, 12:33:00 pm »

Yuri's presently there.

Indeed, though as far as magical weapons Tori probably has a better knowledge. making a teeny tiny sword might be a bit beyond him, though :P
Tiny weaponry? Selina could make it easy... assuming she had the mana for it.
He could design it, she can do the magic symbols and designs, and Selina could manifest it. Hell, with Elf's permission Caes could even bless it :P
You mean I need to grant permission for Caes to essentially do what's in her nature? If it's OP in effect, maybe.
So she can do god shit. Cool.

Also, wouldn't be blood anymore.

Almighty blessing. :P

Doesn't really have an equivalent in Dominions.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2762 on: January 15, 2014, 12:33:31 pm »

...Guys, this is taking place in the middle of fucking Australia! Why has no one considered extracting venom from something such as a redback spider, funnelweb spider, blue-ring octopus, box jellyfish or any of the other various toxic organisms? A needle laced with venom may work.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2763 on: January 15, 2014, 12:34:15 pm »

A blood 10 bless? Thats and extra 5 strength and I believe gives berserker... or vengence, I forget.

((Too much Dominions 4 :P ))

It's Blood Vengeance (don't ask me what it does though).

...Guys, this is taking place in the middle of fucking Australia! Why has no one considered extracting venom from something such as a redback spider, funnelweb spider, blue-ring octopus, box jellyfish or any of the other various toxic organisms?

Because magic? I dunno.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2764 on: January 15, 2014, 12:34:35 pm »

I'll scupper the OP bit by allowing it only to do either +5 Almighty (true) damage or 2% more Almighty.

...Guys, this is taking place in the middle of fucking Australia! Why has no one considered extracting venom from something such as a redback spider, funnelweb spider, blue-ring octopus, box jellyfish or any of the other various toxic organisms? A needle laced with venom may work.

Why bother when you have the Horse(wo)man of Pestilence...

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2765 on: January 15, 2014, 12:35:16 pm »

Because most diseases take too long to kill.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2766 on: January 15, 2014, 12:36:16 pm »

Because most diseases take too long to kill.
Pestilence also controls toxins and shit. Because bacteria kill with toxins or something.

Also it makes more sense for combat. Although hastened Ebola wouldn't be far off.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #2767 on: January 15, 2014, 12:37:54 pm »

yeah, I will pretend to know what any of these attributes mean...err...tell me once you have figured my weapon out

((oh god what have I done...all I wanted was some neat blooking glowing symbols that somehow made it so I'd be able to fight things that normaly do not care about a needle, no matter how well aimed the shot...and now I stab people with weaponised ebola?))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2768 on: January 15, 2014, 12:38:33 pm »

A blood 10 bless? Thats and extra 5 strength and I believe gives berserker... or vengence, I forget.

((Too much Dominions 4 :P ))

It's Blood Vengeance (don't ask me what it does though).

...Guys, this is taking place in the middle of fucking Australia! Why has no one considered extracting venom from something such as a redback spider, funnelweb spider, blue-ring octopus, box jellyfish or any of the other various toxic organisms?

Because magic? I dunno.
It causes the blessed unit to deal the same damage to their attacker in melee combat if the attacker fails a MR check. Just couldn't remember what it was called.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2769 on: January 15, 2014, 12:39:40 pm »

Almighty; No resistance is going to stop it from hitting when weapons enchanted with it hit. Oh, and damage from them cannot be reduced. To compensate, they can be outright blocked or dodged.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2770 on: January 15, 2014, 12:40:03 pm »

Ebola is transmitted via bodily fluids. If someone is getting stabbed and shot, they'll be leaking quite a bit of bodily fluids. Toxins could work.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2771 on: January 15, 2014, 12:40:15 pm »

It causes the blessed unit to deal the same damage to their attacker in melee combat if the attacker fails a MR check. Just couldn't remember what it was called.

Oh. That sounds... Situationally useful. Probably something you'd use to bless a tanky scared unit or something.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #2772 on: January 15, 2014, 12:40:22 pm »

I'll scupper the OP bit by allowing it only to do either +5 Almighty (true) damage or 2% more Almighty.

yay, damage bonuses~

Also, bonus damage to undead and shit, right? :P though that goes with her element.

yeah, I will pretend to know what any of these attributes mean...err...tell me once you have figured my weapon out

((oh god what have I done...all I wanted was some neat blooking glowing symbols that somehow made it so I'd be able to fight things that normaly do not care about a needle, no matter how well aimed the shot...and now I stab people with weaponised ebola?))

((Basically, Almighty damage ignores all resistances. So basically you're getting a sword forged by King Arthur, enchanted by someone with millenia of experience to draw on from her family records, and then blessed by GOD HERSELF. :P))
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2773 on: January 15, 2014, 12:41:36 pm »

yay, damage bonuses~

Also, bonus damage to undead and shit, right? :P though that goes with her element.
Are there even any undead people to use it on? At most, one. If Cyrielle counts that is.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2774 on: January 15, 2014, 12:42:28 pm »

Oh. That sounds... Situationally useful. Probably something you'd use to bless a tanky scared unit or something.
Tried it with Niefilhiem and the Phoenix Empire sacreds. Works out pretty well if you also have Nature 9 or 10 to give the regen affect. Then they just become trolly giants.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 183 184 [185] 186 187 ... 1030