Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Best ship?

AngelxAlistair (Toy ship ahoy!)
- 2 (8.7%)
RichardxCyrielle (Yes, she's a side character. No, that does not make this any less cute.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelinaxYurixNuriel (HAREM)
- 5 (21.7%)
RichardxCamille (The only couple who knew each other for longer than two months. Woo~)
- 1 (4.3%)
AshleyxConnyxNurielxBismuth (OPPOSING HAREM)
- 1 (4.3%)
LylexEveryone (An Uke and five Semes. Go figure.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AlistairxCatherine (Minako, eat your heart out.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelina (The original, accept no substitutes.)
- 1 (4.3%)
LyleXRichard (Too much yuri, not enough yaoi.)
- 1 (4.3%)
IzzyxLucas (Because a normal tsundere is not enough.)
- 1 (4.3%)
WillxStella (*insert witty tagline here*)
- 2 (8.7%)
MariexEveryone (Marie, duh.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AshleyXRichard (Screw retcons, I want my OTP now!)
- 1 (4.3%)
MariaxMattxSelina (The original OT3. And who was Matt again?)
- 2 (8.7%)
Richard/CyriellexFourth Wall (Who didn't see this coming?)
- 2 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 ... 863 864 [865] 866 867 ... 1030

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: MOAR LAMPSHADES PLEASE  (Read 972628 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: MOAR LAMPSHADES PLEASE
« Reply #12960 on: April 23, 2014, 12:28:28 pm »

Because I doubt there is anyone who actually cares. Which is why I'm not going to make TA Kyle.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #12961 on: April 23, 2014, 12:32:07 pm »

I would care if I got to know her a little better, she hasn't really done much yet.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12962 on: April 23, 2014, 12:32:55 pm »

I would care if I got to know her a little better, she hasn't really done much yet.

This. She hasn't really talked to anyone else too. I blame the fact that she was introduced right before the climatic battle for Alice's soul.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #12963 on: April 23, 2014, 12:33:23 pm »

same as I told Elf, just people doing things on their own will not get much attention, it works better to be the one who is initiating the conversation
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12964 on: April 23, 2014, 09:19:50 pm »

So should we ham fist Will into being recruited by Arthur?
I'm back, so...that works, I guess...

Heh, just reading IC from december and just remembered that Will still has the demon blood inside him and a fiery seal on his arm in the form of a tattoo.
Seal...forgot that bit.
I should probably revisit that sometime.

Well, originally only persona users got them to be a bit stronger but then people got butt hurt over that...
...because
A. it makes no sense,
B. it's more interesting when people have unique perks,
C. personae aren't inherently weaker, and
D. the GM providing perks lets him adjust the relative power levels of people to help balance. In theory.

Kyle gets much stronger perks though. This fear-attack is a battle-decider, and having physical damage halved? that's gigantic
Hence my above statement. Especially since Kyle, between his tech and his persona, is one of the more versatile and more battle-capable characters.

Kyle gets stronger perks because Personae can't really do much short of attack the enemy with whatever it has as a weapon outside those.
Riiight.

Those aren't perks, either, as much as active and passive skills.
So, they're perks.

but ghost Kyle haunting the showers might be hilarious
Like Moaning Myrtle. Including depression and choice of typically-haunted locations.

((First-generation Vampire. Powerscale wise, think somewhere between gods and angels, except the eighth which could get into a powerstruggle with Shys and have it be a tossup.))
That doesn't sound very compelling seeing as it seems more like something to dogpile GM-fiat grade entities onto rather than players, after all, if they're that dangerous, why the hell would the players fight them?
*cough*Dumah*cough*
Then again, we lost that. And it was one of the weaker adventures.

What sort of time system is used in this setting anyway? Is time a continuum, or do chronons exist?
Time travel being banned, not much.

aaaand back. All went well, I am excited. Place is as good as secure. Alsi fingers are all discolored form the metric ton of oranges I cut up, it's like chemistry all over again
Where did you do chemistry, and why didn't you wear gloves?
Anyways, congrats.

The job. I haven't been paying much attention to the thread. Also...
Definitely Ruby. Looks like Ozpin's hand.
And not really "tiny." Chibi, definitely.

Kyle built the Arc Reactor.
Did he do it in a cave, with rocks, just so he could use the quote?

*shrug*
Have fun trying to. You're gonna need a lot of engines and work.
And restructuring the castle so it doesn't fall apart.
Want a brief physics rant?

It didn't seem that hard in Captain America.
Moving on.

Or containing a cat with a 50% chance of being dead and a 50% change of being alive with it being impossible to determine without opening the box?
Pandora is not a theoretical physicist. It's an online radio station, a planet full of hive-minded wildlife suspiciously reminiscent of Sid Meier's Chiron, and of course a mythical Greek girl, but not a theoretical physicist!

Or alternatively, containing a cat made entirely out of a swarm sentient razor blades that have a taste for eyes and genital skin (the blades, not the cat) with a 50% chance of being dead from smothering and a 50% change of being alive with it being impossible to determine without opening the box? With the box locked from the inside and thus impossible for the cat to have been killed without opening the box and impossible to have locked the box from the outside? :P
That's just being silly.

I...I realy I have no idea how this is all happening. Two of the biggest and most prestigous hotels in Berlin are actually *fighting* for me. That's 2 interviews I had so far, and 2 100% yes's. Since when was this so easy? Did I somehow get a huge charisma update without knowing? Was the world patched and I didn't check the patch notes?
Hm. Apparently, I'm Internet quasi-frenemies with the next big German chef.
(Unless you're lying.) If you're being honest, congrats!

If I didn't know better I would make an expy of Kyle from TA. But he would probably be ignored.
We already have one. He's creatively named Kyle Johnson.
And I'm probably missing vital IC context, but this is funnier.

Well, he's a bisexual half-fairy with wings that exude dust that is basically magic LSD that can be melted into an oil he's great with animals and has a magic pack of tarot cards that can make money, summon swords in a rain of death, and make peolple luckier.
Eh.

same as I told Elf, just people doing things on their own will not get much attention, it works better to be the one who is initiating the conversation
Very much. Existing and hoping friends will just appear doesn't usually work very well IRL. I can count the number of times it's happened to me on one hand, and I barely saw the guy after the campaign we were playing fell apart.

Incidentally, what's been happening lately?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12965 on: April 23, 2014, 09:25:22 pm »

Werewolf, new characters, dead god, Kyle caused people to run for cover on a Faygo run, Kyle tried to commit suicide again.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12966 on: April 23, 2014, 09:45:30 pm »

I was there for #1, #3, and maybe #2. What new characters, what do you mean Faygo run, and why was Kyle suicidal again?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12967 on: April 23, 2014, 09:48:43 pm »

Kate, he went out to get Faygo and was flying and people got scared, Kyle things.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12968 on: April 24, 2014, 08:11:38 am »

Selina also started an online art store for her stuff.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12969 on: April 24, 2014, 10:03:37 am »

"How does one seduce women?"
Well, ICARUS came to the right guy...

((So... kyle is telling her to seduce her the same way he got Selina... XD))
I'm surprised, too. His ability to learn from past experience has been lacking in the past.
Sig

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12970 on: April 24, 2014, 10:05:19 am »

well, he banged half of the non-lesbian female cast in rapid succession, while Will has been with Stella for ages and appearantly have not been intimate yet. I dare say he could teach Will a thing or too, unless Will happens to be fiercly religious or something
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12971 on: April 24, 2014, 10:27:03 am »

You don't have to be religious to not want intimacy.
Sig

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12972 on: April 24, 2014, 10:29:38 am »

with the girlfriend you have been with for what, half a year?. At this point, it's a bit odd. Was dear Will raped by big lizards in the past and now just can't?

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12973 on: April 24, 2014, 10:30:38 am »

You guys should join generations of destiny. Because they need women. And the GM needs vetran players to help them.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12974 on: April 24, 2014, 10:31:41 am »

meh, I prefer to focus on one game instead of many
Pages: 1 ... 863 864 [865] 866 867 ... 1030