Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 06:50:47 pm 
Started by Meph - Last post by Eric Blank
Do they not? I could have sworn I got diplomats frequently. Although they do have a habit of leaving...

on: Today at 06:46:27 pm 
Started by Karater - Last post by lethosor
No matter what I do, I can't connect to the site
What error message do you get when you open http://localhost:58881 ?

on: Today at 06:44:50 pm 
Started by Haspen - Last post by crazyabe
A.

on: Today at 06:13:39 pm 
Started by Magmacube_tr - Last post by Magmacube_tr
Day 8

Spoiler: Star Chart (click to show/hide)

Characters

The Ship | "SS Volcanic Voxel"
Spoiler: Technology (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Actions (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Battles (click to show/hide)

Guyyysssss, be more careful with your actions. I had to improvise with a1s' actions so that you weren't late to your date with the machines.

Also, I just noticed that I had forgotten to delete Paxel and Ta'kari's old positions from before. I did now.

Also, also, you know what? I am making the machines more hardcore.

on: Today at 06:02:21 pm 
Started by Skyrunner - Last post by voliol
Freaky dreams

on: Today at 05:44:13 pm 
Started by Devastator - Last post by NJW2000
Hm. Maybe we should retreat for now.

Is there anywhere else left to explore?
+1

on: Today at 05:35:52 pm 
Started by joeclark77 - Last post by joeclark77
That you can't do, unfortunately.  Anything not "tameable" will get released from its cage when a dwarf picks it up in the stockpile to take it to the depot.  Chaos ensues.

on: Today at 05:26:45 pm 
Started by Skyrunner - Last post by pisskop
Inception

on: Today at 05:15:50 pm 
Started by joeclark77 - Last post by joeclark77
I've built my first minecart track and after a few permutations, i have the stops set up the way I like.  This track carries cargo from near the surface down to the magma sea level, downhill about 90 z-levels of ramps.  Dwarfs are ordered to guide the cart between all stops.  When headed downhill, twice I have seen them apparently spill the cart contents about 2/3 of the way down, but the cart continues to the bottom on its own (without its dwarf guide) and since there's a wall in front of the bottom stop, it doesn't derail.  What could cause this?  Is the cart perhaps going too fast for the dwarf guide to keep up with it?  Is it that the dwarf gets bored and decides to go do some other job like drink or sleep before the job is finished?  Or could it be some other problem like the minecart hitting an abandoned sock?

on: Today at 05:10:05 pm 
Started by Magmacube_tr - Last post by Magmacube_tr
The AI nexus isn't that tough lol. If it doesn't have multi-attack, we've got a 96~% chance of victory, based on results of 1000 simulated battles. If it does have multi-attack, idk.

It does lol.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10