Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 206 207 [208] 209 210 ... 241

Author Topic: The Infinite Heavens: More than one way to skin a cat.  (Read 334265 times)

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
Re: The Infinite Heavens: More than one way to skin a cat.
« Reply #3105 on: January 23, 2017, 09:29:02 pm »

"Everybody who doesn't have arms, get out of my way. "

Toss Sebastian in the most convenient corner, and then locate our spare molotovs. Crack one open, use the alcohol to clean Xan's wound to the best of my ability, and then bandage it up with whatever spare cloth I can find that isn't my cloak.

Keep an eye on the cat.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 01:39:34 am by DoctorMcTaalik »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3106 on: January 23, 2017, 11:36:21 pm »

"I have better than arms, meatbag. You're just jelly."
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3107 on: January 23, 2017, 11:48:25 pm »

*ROAR*

Stab the tentacle repeatedly to find more penetrable spot and sink my teeths there. I'm so gonna eat this guy, even if it costs me my life.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3108 on: January 24, 2017, 01:38:22 am »

"And you're nothing but air. But go ahead, show us what your better-than-arms can do."

((Action Edited.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3109 on: January 24, 2017, 08:54:06 am »

Not my best idea not my best idea not my best idea

Wake up pls, I have questions for cat.
[5]
Up you go.

"Smashing, in a way."

Xan is presumably now bleeding heavily from the foot he ill-advisedly pulled an entire arrow out of. Collect a good bit of it in the corpus jar, and use about half on my lovely plant. It's the sort of blood you'd expect to rise in market value in the future, after all.
You waddle over and catch some blood in your jar and plant before xan wakes up. No use looking a gift horse in the mouth...or bleeding injury. Once he starts waking up you scuttle away with both treasures, giggling to yourself for no real reason.

I should not allow my FAITH meatshield to bleed to death. Maybe do something out that foot.
[2]
You do something. That something is staring. You stare at the foot really good.

Can I get any sort of sense of the intentions of the minion? As in, what kind of goal is it pursuing? How about where it came from or what it's power source is?

I wonder what else I could summon from afar? You think that I could summon that guy that helped me defeat the evil trees? It wou;d be no challenge at all to summon one of you fellows. Watch.

Summon Xan back to consciousness.

Now everyone give me a trinket - some kind of token of yourself, in case you get lost, so I can summon you right back when I need some menial task done.

Oh, and give me some token for the minion (Ryan! I finally discovered his name again) that's out there chewing on the other minion.

One more thing: is the grain of sand from which I summoned the guy still on deck? If so, i'll gather that up and pocket it.
[1]
You forget entirely what is going on. Might be due to a hyena man cutting off the blood supply to your head and face and brain.

"Everybody who doesn't have arms, get out of my way. "

Toss Sebastian in the most convenient corner, and then locate our spare molotovs. Crack one open, use the alcohol to clean Xan's wound to the best of my ability, and then bandage it up with whatever spare cloth I can find that isn't my cloak.

Keep an eye on the cat.
You press the cat's face right up against your face. Really just mash them both together. You have an extremely good view of him. Specifically up his nose but thats part of him.

*ROAR*

Stab the tentacle repeatedly to find more penetrable spot and sink my teeths there. I'm so gonna eat this guy, even if it costs me my life.
[1]
[3]
The tentacle man seems to notice you chewing on him and promptly slips the blade of his harpoon up between you and his head. He then prys you off using the harpoon as a spatula and sends you tumbling over 100 feet through the air. You land with a WHUMP and you're pretty sure something is broken.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3110 on: January 24, 2017, 10:07:52 am »

Feed some (but not all!) of my Xanblood to my beautiful plant so it can grow big and strong and magical. Watch like an excited child for any profound changes in its behavior.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 11:58:03 am by Harry Baldman »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #3111 on: January 24, 2017, 11:44:17 am »

"Hyenakles, hold him up so I may talk to him."

Xan waits a second for this to be done. Then he starts speaking.

"You talk a lot, cat. Perhaps it'll help you here. Tell me what it was you did to summon that creature. Now. Without any embellishment, exaggeration, or distortion of events."

He waits for whatever reply is forthcoming.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3112 on: January 24, 2017, 12:39:38 pm »

“You might want to see to that gaping wound there, Genghis” Hyenakles remarks, as he lowers Sebastian to Xan’s eye level. “The, ah... the buzzards are taking interest."

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3113 on: January 24, 2017, 01:19:12 pm »

"Oh thank god it's gone can we get on now before it comes back please please?"
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3114 on: January 24, 2017, 01:37:11 pm »

“You might want to see to that gaping wound there, Genghis” Hyenakles remarks, as he lowers Sebastian to Xan’s eye level. “The, ah... the buzzards are taking interest."

Mr. Bird glances in Hyenakles' direction before turning back to watch the plant expectantly.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3115 on: January 24, 2017, 05:51:17 pm »

"If anyone tried to eat a bit of my flesh while I was unconscious or somesuch I suspect they come to regret it later on, but that's neither here nor there right at the moment. Cat. My question. Answer."

Buzzards are taking interest? Why use such a specific species for a mere idiom? That seems ... out of place. Buzzards...

Xan internal ruminating process has been initiated! Length of time until conclusion: Unknown.
Sig! Onol

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3116 on: January 24, 2017, 06:03:04 pm »

Dionne walks over to Xan, looking at his wound. "What the hell did you do to yourself? Here, let me help."
Try to bandage Xan's wound or something.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #3117 on: January 24, 2017, 06:18:36 pm »

Sebastian's reply to Xan:

"What? What are you talking about? What's going on? Did I summon something neat? Was it unicorns? I bet it was unicorns. It's really easy, you know. You just draw some picturs with rainbows and fluffy hair and grass and sky and talk to little girls and BAM!" Sebastian gestures wide, claws extended at this point, "Unicorns! they can hardly help themselves. If you have glitter, it's even easier."

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3118 on: January 24, 2017, 06:22:59 pm »

"One more chance before I start burning you. Answer my question."
Sig! Onol

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #3119 on: January 24, 2017, 06:27:15 pm »

I'll let you in on a little secret. Lean closer. Closer. Sebastian whispers conspiratorially Unicorns aren't real.

Sebastian will resist attempts to harm him and will attempt to escape when teammates become hostile.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 06:31:52 pm by Ozarck »
Pages: 1 ... 206 207 [208] 209 210 ... 241