Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 297 298 [299] 300 301 ... 360

Author Topic: DFHack 0.43.03-r1  (Read 1083058 times)

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
Re: DFHack 0.42.06-r1
« Reply #4470 on: July 06, 2016, 07:34:08 am »

Ok, either someone please tell me about a replacement to Dfusion's freaky Friday-like change adventurer script or just tell me how to re-add Dfusion.
Well, the easy part is set a target grab (dfhackgetselectedunit or whatnot) and grab hist_id, pass it to the find command (what was the dfhack one? not the df.global.find(k) one or whatnot) and it'll pull up the df.global.world.history.hist_figs[k] for you, then have it set flags[0] to true, which should add that unit to the Specific Person part of the adventurer selection screen, I've gm-editor'D a bodyswitch but it was all sorts of slapdash, it should just be a matter of unlinking your unit from df.global.world.units.active[0] and setting your new adventurer target in there, plus tracking down any hanging links left in the hist_fig part I think?

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #4471 on: July 06, 2016, 08:30:04 am »

You could also check https://github.com/dfhack/dfhack/releases. The status of another 0.43.03 release is iffy, but not impossible.

I for one would really like a full release for 43.03 so I can release a stable pack for it :)
I released a test-version with the 43-03 dfhack alpha two weeks ago, I got no negative feedback.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

PeridexisErrant

• Bay Watcher
  • Dai stihó, Hrasht.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4472 on: July 06, 2016, 12:02:04 pm »

Same! (test version is on Dropbox and linked in the thread)

I consider that for a newb pack, I need stable dfhack to release a stable pack. The situation may be different for mods.
I maintain the DF Starter Pack - over a million downloads and still counting!
 Donations here.

snjwffl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4473 on: July 06, 2016, 04:17:48 pm »

Not sure if this is the right thread (it has to do with the 0.43.03 alpha), but I can't find a better one.  This is a (potential*) bug report regarding "cursecheck" not recognizing/reporting untransformed werebeasts.  I used cursecheck** after a werebeast attack and it reported that no one was cursed (using "cursecheck all" it only reported the dead guy who just attacked).  Next full moon he transformed and my population dropped by 2/3.  While he was turned, cursecheck correctly reported him.

Summary: it appears "cursecheck" only reports those infected by werebeasts while they're in their werebeast form.

*There was an autosave during the initial attack, and when I reload it to test, the RNG decides to kill everyone who gets bitten (I've tried three times to get a survivor; I guess I was lucky the first time), so I don't have any possible werebeasts to test.

**I know I'm using a modding utility--and, in fact, tons of the even-more-cheaty features at that--but for some reason I feel the need for this disclaimer ???: After reading the combat log there was one dwarf I was unsure about, sincehe was bitten but then immediately shaken and the bitten part flew off.

Droggarth

• Bay Watcher
  • Ischrotaur Axe Lord [SUPERNATURAL][STRANGE_MOODS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4474 on: July 06, 2016, 08:39:20 pm »

You could also check https://github.com/dfhack/dfhack/releases. The status of another 0.43.03 release is iffy, but not impossible.

I for one would really like a full release for 43.03 so I can release a stable pack for it :)
I released a test-version with the 43-03 dfhack alpha two weeks ago, I got no negative feedback.

Ah, good to know. Also, for what I've been using DFhack alpha for in 0.43.03 so far hasn't screwed up things, except that one crash but that was my own modding thing when I removed "insta-make-me-a-paladin" from Draenei raws after using the custom interaction, guess when too many of your own kind are around it tends to crash but I got around the issue by going into travel map and traveling a square and then dropping out and that fixed the "walk-one-tile-then-crash" issue that I got myself into.

I have this modpack along with minor mods of my own: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=158898.0
"I'll make my own way." - Max Rockatansky

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4475 on: July 06, 2016, 08:51:56 pm »

There is indeed a stable release coming up, once we can get all the builds done and uploaded (2/3 so far - Windows is in progress, and hopefully a Linux+GCC 4.5 one is on the way too).

Edit: and here it is: https://github.com/dfhack/dfhack/releases/tag/0.43.03-r1
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 09:44:21 pm by lethosor »
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

Dirst

• Bay Watcher
  • [EASILY_DISTRA
    • View Profile
« Reply #4476 on: July 07, 2016, 12:47:36 am »

There is indeed a stable release coming up, once we can get all the builds done and uploaded (2/3 so far - Windows is in progress, and hopefully a Linux+GCC 4.5 one is on the way too).

Huzzah!
Just got back, updating:
(0.42 & 0.43) The Earth Strikes Back! v2.15 - Pay attention...  It's a mine!  It's-a not yours!
(0.42 & 0.43) Appearance Tweaks v1.03 - Tease those hippies about their pointy ears.
(0.42 & 0.43) Accessibility Utility v1.04 - Console tools to navigate the map

snjwffl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4477 on: July 07, 2016, 06:04:49 pm »

Thanks for the realease!

And an update to my previous post:  I can confirm that (even in 0.43.03-r1) cursecheck is not recognizing dwarves infected with a werebeast syndrome when they are not transform.  I have one that transforms every month but cursecheck reports there are none.

Droggarth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4478 on: July 07, 2016, 11:13:05 pm »

Woah. Awesome. Much appreciated!

EDIT: Now that the stable release has come. I've been meaning to ask: How does one alter the body size of an adventure with DFhack? I've tried editing the values with gui/gm-editor before but they revert and the histfig side of the gui/gm-editor doesn't seem to have entries for that.. that or I'm missing something obvious.

It's just that my succubus adventurer has been bugged by the false body descriptions and instead of just "incredibly muscular" it should say "she has loaded a thin but tall/lengthy body with incredible muscles" going by the raw data of my adventurer here and because of those raw values on my character, in the "z" screen it says "small for a succubus". had my head scratching for quite a while.

Anyhow, is there a trick to perma-changing the body size values?
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 12:33:17 am by Droggarth »

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4479 on: July 08, 2016, 12:42:07 am »

Woah. Awesome. Much appreciated!

EDIT: Now that the stable release has come. I've been meaning to ask: How does one alter the body size of an adventure with DFhack? I've tried editing the values with gui/gm-editor before but they revert and the histfig side of the gui/gm-editor doesn't seem to have entries for that.. that or I'm missing something obvious.

It's just that my succubus adventurer has been bugged by the false body descriptions and instead of just "incredibly muscular" it should say "she has loaded a thin but tall/lengthy body with incredible muscles" going by the raw data of my adventurer here and because of those raw values on my character, in the "z" screen it says "small for a succubus". had my head scratching for quite a while.

Anyhow, is there a trick to perma-changing the body size values?

Body size is, I think, calculated from a combination of the height and broadness modifiers, so you should be able to change those to get what you need.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4480 on: July 08, 2016, 02:25:23 am »

Yeah, it's under appearance rather than body itself.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4481 on: July 08, 2016, 02:27:19 am »

I did some tests. I could make my dwarf appear very tall or short, or very broad, or

She has an incredibly broad body hung with curtains of lard

Droggarth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4482 on: July 08, 2016, 03:20:34 am »

What about the blood count? the body menu stays the same with same values. At least I now know how to alter a character, right now testing if my punches are more powerful or not.

EDIT: I don't get it. Why aren't the body values changing with the appearance. I'd like to know what data I get after modifying an adventurer's appearance. Damnit.. this is exactly why I hate that randomization function during character creation. I'd rather have a manual customization not dozens of minutes of skimming through randomized values and still ending up with something I didn't really want.

HAVE MANUAL ADVENTURER CUSTOMIZATION IN THE GAME!!!

EDIT2: Sorry.. that latter had nothing to do with DFhack but the game itself. I apologize.

EDIT3: No answer? Okay, no answer as per frickin' usual when I really need an answer. Final comment: Gonna take a long break. People... annoying. Must. Rest.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 02:05:18 am by Droggarth »

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4483 on: July 10, 2016, 03:41:50 am »

What about the blood count? the body menu stays the same with same values. At least I now know how to alter a character, right now testing if my punches are more powerful or not.

EDIT: I don't get it. Why aren't the body values changing with the appearance. I'd like to know what data I get after modifying an adventurer's appearance. Damnit.. this is exactly why I hate that randomization function during character creation. I'd rather have a manual customization not dozens of minutes of skimming through randomized values and still ending up with something I didn't really want.

HAVE MANUAL ADVENTURER CUSTOMIZATION IN THE GAME!!!

EDIT2: Sorry.. that latter had nothing to do with DFhack but the game itself. I apologize.

EDIT3: No answer? Okay, no answer as per frickin' usual when I really need an answer. Final comment: Gonna take a long break. People... annoying. Must. Rest.
blood count? might be in the wounds section. though I don't know if that has anything to do with punching good.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Droggarth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4484 on: July 10, 2016, 07:40:30 am »

blood count? might be in the wounds section. though I don't know if that has anything to do with punching good.

*Robotic mode enabled*

Negative. The answers I seek. Not in wounds section. Require data to change. Accordingly in: "body". After changing the values in: "appearance". Accurate data after values are made bigger or smaller in: "appearance" are required to see in: "body":

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Need to see new values. Old values in: "body" are inaccurate to the new body that was made bigger in: "appearance".
Blood count is part of the values that is required. To change.

New data is required. New data is required. New data is required. Ne- *Robotic mode off... signing out...*
Pages: 1 ... 297 298 [299] 300 301 ... 360