Sometimes.
- 9 (60%)
Only when there's a new release.
- 2 (13.3%)
Never. ((get out))
- 2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 685

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 OOC: Stealing combat systems from an eroge  (Read 496354 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 OOC
« Reply #315 on: June 09, 2014, 07:20:56 am »

I am not handling the combat for this fight. I control the boss and thats it :P

Also, it will commence when PN is back online.

Second Also, this will be the first stress test correct?
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: June 09, 2014, 07:23:49 am »

then I guess smurf handles the wraiths etc, and the difficulties before getting to the boss?
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: June 09, 2014, 07:27:43 am »

hmm, distance lyon/new york is 6000km, castle goes at 50km/h, so we have 120 hours until the castle would get there

yeah, I guess Alucard providing a portal might be convenient
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Again_Dejavu

• Bay Watcher
  • F5, F5, F5...
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: June 09, 2014, 07:29:00 am »

50mph, not 50Kmh
The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: June 09, 2014, 07:30:45 am »

still takes ages to get there

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: June 09, 2014, 07:31:45 am »

Smurf will be handling any combat. I will be story telling. I need to practice since reasons. :P
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: June 09, 2014, 07:38:29 am »

then I guess smurf handles the wraiths etc, and the difficulties before getting to the boss?

I guess so. There are thousands of the little shits, so they'll have to be mook-levelled. Should the scary-Barti get additional stats for while he's in rage mode?

hmm, distance lyon/new york is 6000km, castle goes at 50km/h, so we have 120 hours until the castle would get there

yeah, I guess Alucard providing a portal might be convenient

I'm trying to make a supersonic jet, I should be able to make that journey in under 3 hours.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 07:41:13 am by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: June 09, 2014, 07:41:57 am »

if we go into emotion triggered powerups, that should be watched carefully, before everyone does it

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: June 09, 2014, 07:44:23 am »

Indeed. The shadow wraiths are mook level until hive minded with Shade. Then they become part of her body.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: June 09, 2014, 07:46:29 am »

Hmm. I sorta want SERT to drop in and play whack-a-mole with a few wraiths (which will hopefully get michael more or less roped in) until the PC's arrive.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: June 09, 2014, 07:49:38 am »

Fairly certain if it's revealed they did that shit would be stirred.
If people noticed, definitely. However, having magic in a muggle's world can stop that pretty easily.

Did anyone tell you that you take the fun out of things?
Only if your fun requires game-breaking illogical organizations that give your character tons of resources because he happens to be part of the ruling family.

Mostly because the VAST majority of the family are indoctrinated to live by the simple rule that anything and everything is an acceptable sacrifice for the good of the family.
Those are the ones that tend to get the important positions.
Oh, brainwashing.

It still needs a complete explanation of how many points she gets per absorbed damage...
1:1

Who wants nightmares?
I don't get it.

Hmm. I sorta want SERT to drop in and play whack-a-mole with a few wraiths (which will hopefully get michael more or less roped in) until the PC's arrive.
What does SERT stand for, anyways?

Quote from: Kyle>Ashley
Okay, I'm going to park on the edge of the town border and then ride in a get stuff for a, well it's not a road trip more of a zeppelin trip than anything.
Kyle does just that.
Which town?

Well then she obviously teleports inside and does as I said. Unless somehow that's stopped.
Oh right, Ashley was white listed for the Ryan's field, forgot about that.
Also, wouldn't anti-magic only stop teleports initiated from within the field?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: June 09, 2014, 07:50:33 am »

Just a note, The each attack of a wraiths that lands saps 1 Speed from the person hit. When they hit 0 a wraith may make an attempt to steal the shadow of the target, thus killing the target and creating a new Wraith. Tis how all the people died.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: June 09, 2014, 07:51:40 am »

that sounds like it'll snowball quite quickly....

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: June 09, 2014, 07:52:26 am »

...especially since stats are pretty low, and lower Speed means more wraiths are going to hit.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: June 09, 2014, 07:54:29 am »

maybe at least make it that the attack of the wraith needs to deal at least one point of damage (so eithr str vs def or mag vs res, depending on the damage they deal), before it saps speed, and speed regen of 1 every 2 turns, else even with mook stats they are maximum deadly, especialy in numbers
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 685