Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

The fortress's situation is looking increasingly unsalvageable. What do?

Roll back to before Taupe's disastrous turn
Keep going and see what happens
Let it die

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 140

Author Topic: (34.11 Succession) Clobbermountains -- The End(?)  (Read 380527 times)

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
Re: (34.11 Succession) Clobbermountains -- We ♥ Puppies!
« Reply #510 on: August 22, 2015, 05:44:45 pm »

spawn dont get trapped in cage traps...
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: August 22, 2015, 05:53:56 pm »

They aren't supposed to, at least not Mr Frog's version (and I think the originals were [TRAPIMMUNE] as well.)

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #512 on: August 22, 2015, 06:36:29 pm »

firefox crashed, so my report is gone :'( :'( :'(

Anyway, i went hunting inthe caverns ans survived about three sieges.

also just got a cave dragon and gcs.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 06:55:25 pm by Gwolfski »

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: August 23, 2015, 09:55:05 am »

Well, while we wait, I don't suppose anyone would be willing to give this place a once over would they? Cause I'm kinda looking for other stuff to do with the place.

And before anyone bitches, I think fair is fair since Clobbermountains got promoted elsewhere.

And for the love of god, don't Cloud those creatures. They'll be far more useful as non-mutants.

Mr Frog

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: August 23, 2015, 04:43:33 pm »

Well, while we wait, I don't suppose anyone would be willing to give this place a once over would they? Cause I'm kinda looking for other stuff to do with the place.

And before anyone bitches, I think fair is fair since Clobbermountains got promoted elsewhere.

And for the love of god, don't Cloud those creatures. They'll be far more useful as non-mutants.

I only linked to this in Spearbreakers because you yourself suggested people look at at. Although, fair enough. Just please don't make a habit of it.

Also, @Gwolfski: Please provide an in-character writeup of at least some portion of your playthrough within the next two days.
A great human twisted into humanoid form. It has an emaciated appearance and it squirms and fidgets. Beware its bronyism!

Spawn of Holistic, and other mods

My tileset. Because someone asked. (Now with installation instructions!)
I so want your spawn babies

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: August 23, 2015, 04:55:58 pm »

Because I habitually make a promotion every couple pages of stuff I start.  ::)

Honestly it was more due to the lack of anything substantial here that made me even do it. I can't really do anything with the place since my dwarf is dead and I don't really care enough to poke around the legends for it (not that I would find anything relevant other people haven't already,) and conspiracies and such aren't really my thing when it comes to writing. Besides, I need more input over there anyway, because as of now I'm at a loss for what to do.

Hell my second turn isn't even going to be from any particular perspective, more just narrated (because I don't like claiming more than one dwarf; I get killed, then I'm dead and there's nothing to be done about it.) Still IC to some extent, just not to the extent it was last time.

Mr Frog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: August 23, 2015, 05:50:06 pm »

Yeah, I'm working on a story piece to sort of fill up the space (got horribly distracted by Touhou and Fire Emblem but work is being done on it) but I'm starting to get kind of irritated by the lack of proper fortress updates.

Hell my second turn isn't even going to be from any particular perspective, more just narrated (because I don't like claiming more than one dwarf; I get killed, then I'm dead and there's nothing to be done about it.) Still IC to some extent, just not to the extent it was last time.

:\
A great human twisted into humanoid form. It has an emaciated appearance and it squirms and fidgets. Beware its bronyism!

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: August 23, 2015, 06:22:22 pm »

What? unless you can magic up a way to make that dorf not a corpse, he's deader than disco and I'm going to adapt accordingly.

Mr Frog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: August 23, 2015, 06:29:54 pm »

What? unless you can magic up a way to make that dorf not a corpse, he's deader than disco and I'm going to adapt accordingly.

You can claim another dwarf under a different name. That seems an acceptable alternative to me.

I apologise for my reply, though. It wasn't exactly constructive.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: August 23, 2015, 07:30:21 pm »

Intervention by the magic potato squirrel god.

You didn't say it had to be a GOOD way.

>;P
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Monitor Lisard

• Bay Watcher
  • You're a big lizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: August 24, 2015, 09:25:06 am »

I'm feeling way too lazy (busy) to produse anything better than this now. Didn't turn out as well as I'd expected... Here's it anyway.

Don't try my patience, fool, for I am the true ruler of this place.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 09:29:12 am by Monitor Lisard »
ML's forum games and other good stuff

This artwork relates to the killing of the troll Ozyydif Kuilat by the cheese Eritoy Awexog in the early spring of 71

Mr Frog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: August 24, 2015, 04:37:00 pm »

@Monitor_Lisard:

eEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thank you so much!!! The lack of fanart was making me very sad. Although, the Royal Archivist is supposed to have black hair. (Gah, I hate pointing that out because I don't want to seem ungrateful... I'm super happy you drew this, honest!)

Did a bunch of work on my writing piece, but my language centers appear to be shorting out so I'm gonna take a break until I can remember how to describe things again.

E: snipped out the quote, because it seemed superfluous.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #522 on: August 24, 2015, 04:44:36 pm »

@Monitor_Lisard:

eEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thank you so much!!! The lack of fanart was making me very sad. Although, the Royal Archivist is supposed to have black hair. (Gah, I hate pointing that out because I don't want to seem ungrateful... I'm super happy you drew this, honest!)

Did a bunch of work on my writing piece, but my language centers appear to be shorting out so I'm gonna take a break until I can remember how to describe things again.

E: snipped out the quote, because it seemed superfluous.
white hair is better

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: August 24, 2015, 05:02:58 pm »

Additionally if hair doesn't fall out altogether, it generally turns white over time no matter what from what i can tell with older creatures and DF (at least with dwarves and humans - vampire, necromancer, doesn't matter.) So it actually would make more sense for her hair to be white if she's especially old, unless she dyes it.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #524 on: August 24, 2015, 05:05:18 pm »

looks nicer tho
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 140