Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

This RTD is complicated, and I don’t want to risk messing it up, I’m thinking of “simplifying” it by having the characters enter a portal I spawned via a 6 some turns ago, transporting them to a ne world, a Minimalist world

Bring characters to Mininalist World (character sheets no longer required, forms not set, memories intact, complete minimalist, but the story continues)
- 0 (0%)
Bring characters through, but the portal deletes their memories and they have to start anew, new for,s made, new memories forged
- 3 (50%)
Bring characters through, memories of themselves and goals deleted, memories of this world remain
- 1 (16.7%)
Other(PM me the suggestion you wish)
- 1 (16.7%)
Start completely fresh, the portal envelops everything and rearranges itself into a new universe
- 1 (16.7%)
Continue the indefinite wait
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 56

Author Topic: My First RTD: A Minimalist Adventure to Nowhere and Everywhere (Players welcome)  (Read 86511 times)

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: My First RTD: A Minimalist Adventure to Nowhere and Everywhere
« Reply #480 on: September 29, 2019, 03:52:51 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Hehehehehahahahaha! Well this stuff will surely help...hehehehahahaha.

Use the materials available here to build the proton ray and the armor

As far as the rocket goes, store the blueprint in my clowncopter for now

Build the rest of the stuff I have blueprints for only if there is enough stuff to use
« Last Edit: September 29, 2019, 03:56:28 pm by SuperDino85 »

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: September 30, 2019, 06:02:42 am »

Search for football equipment (aka a few balls and the goals)
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: September 30, 2019, 07:33:10 am »

(Which wagon did you put the flowers in? Which one do you plan to put the footballs and goals in?)

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: September 30, 2019, 07:59:48 am »

keep bombarding

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: September 30, 2019, 08:10:07 am »

(Which wagon did you put the flowers in? Which one do you plan to put the footballs and goals in?)
Fixed the turn, flowers are on wagon 3
Where do you wish to place the footballs and goals?

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: September 30, 2019, 08:45:15 am »

Lazarus sends a message to the ultramarine's base
"i am Lazurus of the Khalai, i'm deeply sorry but i have found the zerg virus on this planet which by the protocols of Khalai, I am forced to purge the planet of any potential infected"

zealots continue with the purge

Probes continue with digging themselves out

the void rays go around destroying any resistance that is putting up a fight against the Purge

The Mothership goes around scanning cities, if the zerg virus is detected the the mother ship fires the purifier beam to purge the city in fire
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: September 30, 2019, 09:10:05 am »

Fixed the turn, flowers are on wagon 3
Where do you wish to place the footballs and goals?

Wagon 2

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: September 30, 2019, 09:19:54 am »

"Well Tazzes if you guys know the place maybe you guys should tell us how the crypt is laid out."
Summon some rats to join my group and get the Tazzes to explain how the crypt is laid out.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: September 30, 2019, 08:52:34 pm »

Flash the great signal! The Light shall reveal to kenneth's followers all around that the time has come! Time to liberate this planet from ultra-smurfery! While the cult of kenneth summonses forth the servants of the lesser chaotic powers and takes over the earth-nations, Kenneth shall reach the lighthouse, where he will perform the final step...

Ave Imperia...

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: September 30, 2019, 08:56:53 pm »

(CABL and Enemy post are left)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: September 30, 2019, 09:14:07 pm »

Eat the cow and explore the area.

Spoiler: Scotty (click to show/hide)
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: October 01, 2019, 02:25:46 am »

Keep going; if I see Zultan or his servants, shoot em.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: October 01, 2019, 06:48:11 am »

Hehehehehahahahaha! Well this stuff will surely help...hehehehahahaha.

Use the materials available here to build the proton ray and the armor

As far as the rocket goes, store the blueprint in my clowncopter for now

Build the rest of the stuff I have blueprints for only if there is enough stuff to use

You manage to build the proton ray and the armor without any problems. Unfortunatly, your attempt at storing the rocket blueprint causes it to rip in half. You look around and see that you have enough materials for 1 more item
(The rocket blueprint might be repairable later on)

Unfortunately you weren’t able to find football equipment near the forest. You may have better luck in a town

keep bombarding
"Well Tazzes if you guys know the place maybe you guys should tell us how the crypt is laid out."
Summon some rats to join my group and get the Tazzes to explain how the crypt is laid out.
Keep going; if I see Zultan or his servants, shoot em.
The laser fails to shoot. It probably has a recharge time. The Tazzes say that it’s been a long time since they’ve been here. You come across a 3 way junction. One Tazz says the exit is forward, one Tazz says the exit is to the left, and the last Tazz says the exit it to the right. All of the tunnels ahead are very quiet. Behind you you hear gunshots. 6 rats come running towards you from the gunshots. They tell of a human and some birds fighting some ghouls. Reginald suggests the group can split up and cover more ground. Jane and Ajohn suggest we stay together to be sure we could defend against any attackers. The bird group and the human come upon a crypt. Zultan is nowhere to be found. A grey creature with long claws charges at you!
1v3
You manage to shoot it before it reaches you
6v5
You shoot it again, blowing up the head, however the noise from the exploding head attracts 4 more of these things.
1v5
Stork1 misses their target Ghoul1. Ghoul1 scratches Stork1 leaving deep gashes where each of the 5 claws hit.
4v5
Stork2 manages to kick Ghoul1, but Ghoul1 still manages to elbow Stork2 in the process of trying to face him.
2v5
Stork3 tried attacking but didn’t do any damage as Ghoul2 was focused on defending rather than attacking
2v2
The eagle and ghoul2 both tried attacking, both of them missed

Lazarus sends a message to the ultramarine's base
"i am Lazurus of the Khalai, i'm deeply sorry but i have found the zerg virus on this planet which by the protocols of Khalai, I am forced to purge the planet of any potential infected"

zealots continue with the purge

Probes continue with digging themselves out

the void rays go around destroying any resistance that is putting up a fight against the Purge

The Mothership goes around scanning cities, if the zerg virus is detected the the mother ship fires the purifier beam to purge the city in fire
“You’ve detected the Zerg virus? Very well. We will help find out if other towns are infected. Carry on and try to not kill healthy individuals.” The zealots started to get attacked!
6v3
One of the infected killed one of the zealots before the others knew what happened. It appears the infection is spreading faster than normal. The probes are 3/4 of the way out. After the first kill, the void rays start shooting zergs. The Mothership finds 2 cities with the virus so far, destroying them.

Flash the great signal! The Light shall reveal to kenneth's followers all around that the time has come! Time to liberate this planet from ultra-smurfery! While the cult of kenneth summonses forth the servants of the lesser chaotic powers and takes over the earth-nations, Kenneth shall reach the lighthouse, where he will perform the final step...

Ave Imperia...
1, 4
Your cult doesn’t manage to summon creatures of chaos, but you do reach the lighthouse. However the light is missing. At least you know that the light must be somewhere in the building, it’s just not at the top where it should be.

Eat the cow and explore the area.

Spoiler: Scotty (click to show/hide)
You eat the cow. When you are done, there’s nothing left of it. However you notice the truck from before coming towards you. You get off the gravel road and begin traveling. The road leads you to a town, mostly burned. You see charred remains of twisted creatures not of Earth. You see a large ship fly off towards another city.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: October 01, 2019, 10:10:18 am »

In that case use magic to improve myself so I can go to space.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: October 01, 2019, 11:15:46 am »

"Lets go down the path in front of us."
Get the six rats to join my group, walk down the forward path.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 56