Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: GLORY TO THE DIGPERIUM  (Read 5456 times)

speciesunkn0wn

• Bay Watcher
  • The Stars Are Bold
    • View Profile
Re: GLORY TO THE DIGPERIUM
« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2016, 11:02:13 am »

I would like to be dorfed as the bookkeeper/trader/paperwork man as LordBrassroast the Sigillite.

We've got a bookkeeper, but I can easily put you as the broker. (someone needs to make sure we haven't lost any wealth...) That good? (Also, is your profession 'the Sigilite' ?)
DF Veterans- n. - One who has lost one or more forts due to a stupid oversight.

Morality is relative,/Puppies are cheap,/Dwarves are zealots of,/A place that creeps and leaks,/where oversears send them to die,/so we may feast on their on their sorrow,/as we chew on their marrow
Just never forget,/That Bloodyhells is always a threat.

speciesunkn0wn

• Bay Watcher
  • The Stars Are Bold
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2016, 12:27:04 pm »

Oooook...I've taken the time to look through the legends mode. We're ruled by an Empress. Who, sadly, worships a god of agriculture. If/when she dies, I'll perform some...eugenics once we have enough dwarves to get a warlike god to be worshiped by our current ruler. :)

Morality is relative,/Puppies are cheap,/Dwarves are zealots of,/A place that creeps and leaks,/where oversears send them to die,/so we may feast on their on their sorrow,/as we chew on their marrow

LordBrassroast

• Bay Watcher
  • Wibble.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2016, 01:02:24 pm »

I would like to be dorfed as the bookkeeper/trader/paperwork man as LordBrassroast the Sigillite.

We've got a bookkeeper, but I can easily put you as the broker. (someone needs to make sure we haven't lost any wealth...) That good? (Also, is your profession 'the Sigilite' ?)

That is fine. Yes, Sigillite is the profession.

speciesunkn0wn

• Bay Watcher
  • The Stars Are Bold
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 10, 2016, 04:29:32 pm »

That is fine. Yes, Sigillite is the profession.

Roger that! O7

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]