Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 554 555 [556] 557 558 ... 879

Author Topic: Things that made you laugh today: some people notice when 1 change the title  (Read 1560501 times)

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you laugh today: 8076 guffaws and counting
« Reply #8325 on: January 22, 2018, 12:46:14 pm »

"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #8326 on: January 23, 2018, 10:31:51 am »

My fort's new hammerer's first hammering:

My goblin hammerer's thoughts on it:

Picturing my hammerer going all "what? not even a broken fingernail? Sad!" made me laugh.
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #8327 on: January 23, 2018, 01:38:35 pm »

Hammering just aint what it used to be

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8328 on: January 23, 2018, 01:44:01 pm »

"I came to this fort because they said I could hurt people.  You can't trust anyone these days."
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 03:38:36 pm by EnigmaticHat »
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #8329 on: January 23, 2018, 03:29:49 pm »

"Next time... I will use an axe. See him survive that!"
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #8331 on: January 25, 2018, 04:12:47 pm »

BEEEEEEEEEEEES

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #8332 on: January 25, 2018, 04:15:52 pm »

Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #8333 on: January 25, 2018, 07:20:51 pm »

Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8334 on: January 25, 2018, 07:27:03 pm »

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8335 on: January 25, 2018, 07:30:24 pm »

Those stupid things made me stop watching soccer/football.

Also did you notice near the end of the video how a couple of the musicians somehow broke free of the drone?  It sounded almost like someone was tooting a trumpet.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #8336 on: January 26, 2018, 01:49:26 am »

EA Sports will have to add vuvuzela droning into future games to be "more realistic" of course.

And shutting off the sound will require dlc
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8337 on: January 26, 2018, 03:36:33 am »

EA Sports will have to add vuvuzela droning into future games to be "more realistic" of course.

I can already imagine The Sims loading screens: "Distributing Vuvuzelas" along with "Reticulating Splines"

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8338 on: January 26, 2018, 05:03:19 am »

I can already imagine The Sims loading screens: "Distributing Vuvuzelas" along with "Reticulating Splines"
The more you play the game the more the second word gets replaced by "Vuvuzelas" until every single message is" ______ Vuvuzelas."  Then it starts replacing random letters with "z."  Till finally all the loading messages are just zzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.   Then the vuvuzela sound starts playing during loading screens, menus, and the pause screen.  Until it becomes a constant drone that plays equally loudly at all times while the game window is open.  At that point all in-game text starts getting random characters swapped out for the letter "z".

The gameplay begins to be interspersed at ever increasing intervals with stock footage of audience members playing the vuvazela at real life games.  The more you play, the more the colors on the screen start to become grey and indistinct.  If you for some reason keep playing at this point, the entire game is eventually replaced with nothing but TV static and the drone.

Even if you turn off the game its too late.  Your computer has already been infected with a ransomware virus from EA.  You begin to hear the drone even when the game isn't open.  All audio on all processes begins to be replaced with vuvazelas.  All characters begin to be randomly swapped out for the letter "z".  Each window and process is renamed to "All is the Drone.  The Drone is All."  The only way to stop it is to send money to EA.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #8339 on: January 26, 2018, 11:48:38 am »

To be honest I’m half-expecting EA to make a virus like that into one of their newer games.
Pages: 1 ... 554 555 [556] 557 558 ... 879