Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

One or the other... vote once for #1 and once for #2.

#1: Put the Alarm Siren in the Military Garrison, it fits and is one buildings less.
#1: Keep the Alarm Siren seperate, I want to have it near my other levers.
#2: I have traded with Gnomes, build Artificer and Weather Control Station.
#2: I have NOT traded with Gnomes, did not have the chance to build their buildings.

Pages: 1 ... 271 272 [273] 274 275 ... 749

Author Topic: ☼MASTERWORK-DF☼ V.3 - New release and old post. This will be locked later.  (Read 1799945 times)

azrael300

• Bay Watcher
  • WERE GOING TO LIVE :)
    • View Profile

What do i do to make a creature a wanderer option in adventure mode? adventure_tier:6 dosent seem to work

LOL I also made a extremly op (over powered) gun!
[ITEM_WEAPON:ITEM_WEAPON_MACHINEGUNAZSANIAN]
[NAME:AzsandianMachineGun:AzsanianMachineGuns]
[SIZE:550]
[SKILL:HAMMER]
[RANGED:BLOWGUN:BULLET_AZ]
[SHOOT_FORCE:5000000000000000000]
[SHOOT_MAXVEL:50000000000000000000000]
[TWO_HANDED:57500]
[MINIMUM_SIZE:52500]
[MATERIAL_SIZE:2]
[ATTACK:BLUNT:10000:4000:club:clubs:stock:12500000000]
[ATTACK:BLUNT:10000:3000:poke:pokes:end:1250000000000]
[ATTACK:BLUNT:10000:5000:bludgeon:bludgeons:stock:13000000000000]
[ATTACK:BLUNT:10000:2000:slap:slaps:shaft:1250000000]
[ATTACK:EDGE:5:2000:run through:runs through:bayonet:1100000000000000000000000]

[REACTION:CARVE_WOODEN_AZSANDMACHINEGUN]
   [NAME:carve wooden makeshift Azsandmachinegun]
   [ADVENTURE_MODE_ENABLED]
   [REAGENT:A:1:TOOL:ITEM_TOOL_KNIFE_CARVING:NONE:NONE]
   [PRESERVE_REAGENT]
   [REAGENT:B:1:WOOD:NONE:NONE:NONE]
   [PRODUCT:100:1:WEAPON:ITEM_WEAPON_MACHINEGUNAZSANIAN:GET_MATERIAL_FROM_REAGENT:b:NONE]
   [SKILL:WOODCRAFT]

[REACTION:CARVE_STONE_BULLETS_ADV]
   [NAME:craft stone bullets]
   [ADVENTURE_MODE_ENABLED]
   [REAGENT:tool stone:1:ROCK:NONE:NONE:NONE]
   [PRESERVE_REAGENT]
   [REAGENT:B:1:WOOD:NONE:NONE:NONE]
   [PRODUCT:100:15000:AMMO:ITEM_AMMO_BULLET_AZ:GET_MATERIAL_FROM_REAGENT:tool stone:NONE]
   [FORCE_EDGE]
   [SKILL:WOODCRAFT]

[REACTION:CARVE_SLAD_AZSANDMACHINEGUN]
   [NAME:carve slad makeshift Azsandmachinegun]
   [ADVENTURE_MODE_ENABLED]
   [PRESERVE_REAGENT]
   [PRODUCT:100:1:WEAPON:ITEM_WEAPON_MACHINEGUNAZSANIAN:INORGANIC:SLADEMANTINE:NONE]
   [SKILL:DODGING]

[REACTION:CARVE_SLAD_BULLETS_ADV]
   [NAME:craft slad bullets]
   [ADVENTURE_MODE_ENABLED]
   [PRESERVE_REAGENT]
   [PRODUCT:100:15000:AMMO:ITEM_AMMO_BULLET_AZ:INORGANIC:SLADEMANTINE:NONE]
   [FORCE_EDGE]
   [SKILL:DODGING]
Edit. Oh Jesus Christ, Necro would be proud. The second horse in the caravan came in and immediately caught on fire. I looked into his inventory and found a burning pig tail fiber bag. Curious, I looked inside.
quote above is by yuriruler90

SeigeOps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ah found out why my migration waves were so wonky. I checked the relationships page of a kid and apparently he and 20 of the other migrants are all part of the same family. Same with a few other migration waves. Guess when some of the dwarves moved in they brought along their whole damn clan with them, even if a good three quarters of them are kids.

I fear what would happen if one of them dies...

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ah found out why my migration waves were so wonky. I checked the relationships page of a kid and apparently he and 20 of the other migrants are all part of the same family. Same with a few other migration waves. Guess when some of the dwarves moved in they brought along their whole damn clan with them, even if a good three quarters of them are kids.

Your fort totally needs to revolve around that clan now...
They all have the highest grade rooms, anyone marrying into the clan is bumped up to the right standard. They are the only ones to eat the best food, do little work but are the MAIN FORCE OF YOUR ARMY...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

SeigeOps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

They all have the highest grade rooms, anyone marrying into the clan is bumped up to the right standard. They are the only ones to eat the best food, do little work but are the MAIN FORCE OF YOUR ARMY...
I actually have two clans running around my fort right now. I am inclined to rename all of them either Hatfields or McCoys, but that's just tempting fate... (Worse is that a pair from each family already hold a grudge against each other.)
Beside, a good third of them are still kids.

In other news, no bugs to report yet.

jesusmod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

the Hall of the Mountain king bind to stone reaction isn't working. the gas flies and all, but the dwarves are unaffected and their caste doesn't change. the dwarves I used it on were all military dwarves. OH GOD THE NIGHTWINGS ARE COMING AND MY STONEBOUND AREN'T WORKING FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. wait, nevermind. the survivor just now decided that a good way to greet his fellow dwarf is by paralyzing him and bashing him to death. I see where I went wrong now.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 03:38:11 pm by jesusmod »

azrael300

• Bay Watcher
  • WERE GOING TO LIVE :)
    • View Profile

Is there a way for me to make new responsibility's out of scratch?like for these positions
[POSITION:SECRATARY_OF_DEFENCE]
   [NAME
[POSITION:SECRATARY_OF_EDUCATION]
   [NAME
[POSITION:SECRATARY_OF_HEALTH_AND_HUMAN_SERVICES]
   [NAME
[POSITION:SECRATARY_OF_LABOR]
   [NAME
[POSITION:SECRATARY_OF_THE_TREASURY]
   [NAME
[POSITION:SECRATARY_OF_AGRICULTURE]
   [NAME
[POSITION:SECRATARY_OF_STATE]
   [NAME
[POSITION:SECRATARY_OF_JUSTICE]
   [NAME
[POSITION:SECRATARY_OF_COMMERCE]
   [NAME
[POSITION:SECRATARY_OF_TECHNOLOGY]
   [NAME
[POSITION:SECRATARY_OF_THE_INTERIOR]
   [NAME
[POSITION:SECRATARY_OF_ENERGY]
   [NAME
[POSITION:SECRATARY_OF_TRANSPORTATION]
   [NAME
[POSITION:HEAD_OF_NASA]
   [NAME
[POSITION:HEAD_SCIENTIST]
   [NAME
[POSITION:SCIENTIST]
   [NAME
?
Edit. Oh Jesus Christ, Necro would be proud. The second horse in the caravan came in and immediately caught on fire. I looked into his inventory and found a burning pig tail fiber bag. Curious, I looked inside.
quote above is by yuriruler90

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Regeneration: Forced Evolution

Responsiblitys making new ones no, there are only these

But you can make them noble positions and pretend they do what you want them to

jesusmod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

oh god, a tantruming dwarf tossed an obsidian boulder out of my barracks right as haste was casted on him, and he managed to hit himself with the boulder he tossed  :-\

empfan

• Bay Watcher
  • Dungeon Keeper and part-time Firekeeper
    • View Profile

oh god, a tantruming dwarf tossed an obsidian boulder out of my barracks right as haste was casted on him, and he managed to hit himself with the boulder he tossed  :-\

Thats a hella dramatic entrance, mister captain.

SeigeOps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thats a hella dramatic entrance, mister captain.
[cool-aid]OH YEAH![/cool-aid]

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Regeneration: Forced Evolution

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Lol

CarpeDiem

• Bay Watcher
  • I just love Dwarves.
    • View Profile

Just wondering what the offer a life job does in the temple of armok, my head priest keeps walking into the building alone and I am afraid it is a suicide job >.<

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I actually have two clans running around my fort right now. I am inclined to rename all of them either Hatfields or McCoys, but that's just tempting fate... (Worse is that a pair from each family already hold a grudge against each other.)
Beside, a good third of them are still kids.

In other news, no bugs to report yet.
Well then, now you have to make your Fort seperated and the two Clans Compete with eachother. If each clan has a Bone Carver, the Clan that can produce the best and most amounts of Bone Goods that are of High Quality can "Sell" them to the Trade, the other has to be given away. The winner gets a boost to their Holdings. If someone marries between clans, the Clan with the Highest holdings gets the extra member...

Come on folks, lets make their game more !!FUN!! by making challenges for them
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Weaselcake

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So, half my fortress is suffering from a plague, and some of them are beginning to suffocate.

I build the apothecary and my dwarf did the jobs required to make the ward, Now how do I actually USE the ward? Is it already in effect automatically after it's made or do I have to manually activate it somehow?

Cusi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just wondering what the offer a life job does in the temple of armok, my head priest keeps walking into the building alone and I am afraid it is a suicide job >.<

-From the Building Guide-

Needs Nothing

- 1 Slade Warhammer of Armok
- 1 Slade Armor of Armok (75%)
- 1 Death (Random Chance)

I should try and make useless migrants into strand extractors and assign them to temples offering lifes. I wonder if it causes sad thoughts in dwarves. "Oh sweet, look at this Slade Warhammer! Too bad my dear friend Adequate Potashmaker died, he was such a valuable member of this fort."
Pages: 1 ... 271 272 [273] 274 275 ... 749