Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Roll to Survive- A City of Chaos (Part 2: Chaos)  (Read 4264 times)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Survive- A City of Chaos (Part 2: Chaos)
« Reply #60 on: June 13, 2014, 06:25:42 pm »

Continue observing, see what the other passengers are doing and see if any look ill.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

blazing glory

« Reply #61 on: June 13, 2014, 06:33:12 pm »

(By the way- something your character doesn't know- it's operating the wrong button. He's trying to turn the engine on via using the forklift up-and-down lever. :P Learn how to operate a dang machine!)

Edited my action.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 19, 2014, 06:55:25 pm »

(Sorry for irregular updates. I'm not very good with schedules :P)

Open the trapdoor if possible, if not, place a foot on it so I won't lose it and try to get the attention of some of the others.
6: You call out for help, and immediately half the group of bus passengers scramble over and try to open it. Soon, a larger man simply rips it off its hinges, and chucks it out of the way. There is a ladder descending into a dark shaft... Suddenly, there is a commotion behind you.

Find an instruction manual.
6: You find an instruction manual telling you exactly how to operate the machine, and even gives you several helpful tips.
Like, hundreds. Of helpful. Tips.
(+1 to operating the forklift)
Suddenly, you hear shouting behind you, and see several armed men approaching the warehouse, which is now wide open because someone opened the garage door. Huh.

Open the garage door just enough to see what's outside.
1: You hit the button on the wall, with the intent of stopping it just enough to see the world outside - however, pressing it again just makes it go up faster, and you can't stop it. Woops. You take a single look outside, and you wish you didn't. Five people, several bearing melee weapons, are charging towards you... and they certainly don't look friendly. You see the same look on their face like you did on the person whom attacked you on the bus. Great...

Continue observing, see what the other passengers are doing and see if any look ill.
1: You try to continue observing, but the ground suddenly gives way under you. You aren't injured, and the fall was just a few inches, but everyone was alerted to your location, and a few walk over to investigate...

(Looking at the rolls, random.org doesn't seem very random...)
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 19, 2014, 06:59:17 pm »

HAHAHA NOEP

Run back away behind the forklift. Tell the operator dude to run those guys down.

blazing glory

« Reply #64 on: June 19, 2014, 07:02:50 pm »

Start charging my forklift towards the addicts.

((Hey,I'm pretty sure most people would view the zombies as addicts to some new drug or something.))

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 19, 2014, 07:04:08 pm »

((Waitlist someday? Or something? Sad I missed this.))
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 19, 2014, 07:05:23 pm »

Post a char sheet, and I'll try to work you in somepoint along the line.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 19, 2014, 07:21:38 pm »

Grunt loudly to get the attention of those that rushed over, get the weak, young, and elderly down the ladder. Have the able bodied stay to help fight.
Take a closer look at this text!

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 19, 2014, 07:22:04 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

((Based off of a guy I know. Is that good?))
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 19, 2014, 07:27:52 pm »

HAHAHA NOEP

Run back away behind the forklift. Tell the operator dude to run those guys down.
6: You high-tail it back behind the forklift and cower. You're still cowering when the forklift driver gets his machine moving, and you are coated in smoke produced from the back of the machine. When the cloud rises, you're completely covered in small black particles. Yuck!

Start charging my forklift towards the addicts.

((Hey,I'm pretty sure most people would view the zombies as addicts to some new drug or something.))
6+1: You pull a lever, and the forklift responds. Within seconds, you're at top speed motoring towards the line of insane people. You crash through 3, 2 whom dived towards you, one whom tried to dive away. The two that evaded you rush towards the building. You won't reach them in time. The ones you hit lie motionless. 2 of them have their neck bent at awkward angles, while the last's legs seem to be turned around the wrong way. That's disturbing, you think.

Grunt loudly to get the attention of those that rushed over, get the weak, young, and elderly down the ladder. Have the able bodied stay to help fight.
4: With a reasonably loud grunt, you gain their attention, and you soon have most rushing down the ladder. However, 3 able bodied young men of about 25-30 years old suddenly split from the defensive line and dive down the ladder. Cowards.

Two insane people approach the survivors. Insane #1 wields a broken pipe, with a sharp end. Insane #2 wields a beer bottle, probably empty, that can shatter on someone and cause damage with the shards.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 19, 2014, 07:35:19 pm »

Run over and help the defenders. Get down the tunnel if I'm hurt.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 19, 2014, 07:36:57 pm »

Make sure nobody is going to fall into the shaft, if the trapdoor is close enough, hand it to the large guy from earlier to use as a makeshift weapon.
Take a closer look at this text!

blazing glory

« Reply #72 on: June 19, 2014, 09:18:39 pm »

Eh,they'll be fine.

Use the forklift to pick up several boxes.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 20, 2014, 04:35:35 am »

Draw my knives then attack the surviving crazies.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 24, 2014, 12:53:46 am »

Draw my knife and cut the one with the pipe
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]