Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 59

Author Topic: MafiaKart Racing: A BYOR Adventure - Game Over: Three Thirds On Negative Three.  (Read 82519 times)

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile

It would give you no evidence because it would’ve been blocked, and there are at least two more blocks that we know of in the game, meaning we wouldn’t know which block would’ve blocked the kill had it not happened, nor if the scum decided not to kill, nor if there are any other killing roles in the game.

What is so suspicious of RGU?

You’re a survivor. What reason would he have for targeting you?

Do you have a mafiakill? Answer in the form of “yes I do/no I don’t have a mafiakill” please
1 - Everyone claims their blocks. We have a pool of suspects. Done.
2 - We know everything about him *except* his alignment, and he can easily fly under the radar as scum precisely because of this.
3 - I don't have a mafiakill. And me being a survivor *is* the reason I expect to be targeted. Survivor hate is near universal in mafia.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

So why’d you claim on D1 you were a survivor knowing there was this kill in the game?

I mean, a cursory check shows you had one vote on you when you claimed, and then you said this but encouraged a block from your perennial protector on someone who has better things to do than target you.

Your behavior makes no sense if you are a survivor trying to fit in the gap between the two main factions. You want to blend in but don’t do anything for town during the day. You think both factions have better things to do but you block someone who you say has no reason to target you, and that you’re throwing a great deal of shade at yet don’t vote for them.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nah you had three votes, but you required 6 for a hammer. Panicky scum.

We need to lynch one of FOU and BHK today guys. quinnr can be dealt with some other time.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nah you had three votes, but you required 6 for a hammer. Panicky scum.

We need to lynch one of FOU and BHK today guys. quinnr can be dealt with some other time.
Okay, I haven't really catched up yet, but why do we need to lynch him today? Right now, I'm keeping my vote on quinnr to both avoid a tie and lynch someone I had both a gut feeling and suspicion. I might switch my vote to FoU if you also get someone else to switch their votes (to avoid a tie) because he's also dangerous to keep alive and could possibly be scum.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That's my question. If you're sure they're scum, okay... but why the urgency?

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I count ...
One Two Three Four
votes on BHK when he confessed, which is two away from a hammer but also two more than the next nearest with the presumed deadline 30 minutes and 41 seconds away.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Hey guys, I have something of a family emergency happening. I will update Evening later today, and then Day will end tomorrow in the evening (Something like 36 hours from now).

I apologize for the whole bunches of mod extensions.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I count ...
One Two Three Four
votes on BHK when he confessed, which is two away from a hammer but also two more than the next nearest with the presumed deadline 30 minutes and 41 seconds away.

Even then, if survivor claims are as universally maligned as he thinks, why is he claiming survivor, even if he is?

That's my question. If you're sure they're scum, okay... but why the urgency?

I’ve recently shifted my mindset regarding lurky players. It’s grossly anti-town, but presently we have evidence of words and actions not matching up from two players, and I think that’s a lot more scummy than just not posting.

Urgency comes from inertia regarding people moving their vote from said lurky player to someone who is obviously more scummy, and also the fact I thought the day was going to be ending soon.

Hope things end up alright for you webadict.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile

I count ...
One Two Three Four

Even then, if survivor claims are as universally maligned as he thinks, why is he claiming survivor, even if he is?
Why lie if one investigator can just confirm it? If I lie and ping survivor, I'm dying for sure.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Why lie if one investigator can just confirm it? If I lie and ping survivor, I'm dying for sure.
So you expect the town to lynch someone who investigates as third-party..?

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So you expect the town to lynch someone who investigates as third-party..?
I would actually expect town to do that, to be honest. There are hostile thirds like serial killers and cults, too.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, I have been pretty quiet the past few days, I don't have an OOC reason, I've just been kind of at a loss for reads lately. I've made a full claim in the past and I still stand by that claim. I just sent in an action that will confirm my role name, Princess Peach, and gives me an extra vote in the next day phase.

For now I'm going to stick my vote on FoU[/color] because I think getting rid of the third party who has honestly admitted that he won't be helping town if not "paid" and has no incentive to do so anyways is a safe vote for the moment.

I'll post some reads before the end of this day, I want to go back through the past page and compile my thoughts a bit.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alright, I'm glad you decided to post. Once I see that confirmation, I'll switch votes to FoU. I was either going to vote him or you, but if you are saying the truth that will make you less scummy from my point of view.

If FoU flips as third(if we lynch him), would that mean that BHK is actually a survivor too? FoU has implied that he wasn't able to confirm his alignment and that he could have lied to him too.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

Once I see that confirmation, I'll switch votes to FoU. I was either going to vote him or you, but if you are saying the truth that will make you less scummy from my point of view.
It only confirms his role name. I don't see how that changes anything.

If FoU flips as third(if we lynch him), would that mean that BHK is actually a survivor too? FoU has implied that he wasn't able to confirm his alignment and that he could have lied to him too.
Yeah, I don't actually know BHK's alignment for sure.

Oh and quinnr.

Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It confirms that the claim he did was mostly true, and that's enough for me when the other possible suspect is "at least" a third.
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 59