Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 251

Author Topic: Bay12's Desktops  (Read 372440 times)

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12's Desktops
« Reply #1725 on: July 04, 2011, 03:21:31 pm »

skipscreen+hyperbyte>=all of those.
 :P
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

thatkid

• Bay Watcher
  • <Servibot> thatkid, swag percentiles: 94
    • View Profile
« Reply #1726 on: July 04, 2011, 05:17:56 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

This is my desktop. The first text file was originally supposed to be a tongue-in-cheek horror story thing, and the second was meant to be notes. They're now filled with ramblings, poetry, short fiction, important notes and etc. mostly written while stoned or drunk but sometimes (usually in the case of important notes) while sober.
Fame is a vapor. The only earthly certainty is oblivion.

anzki4

• Bay Watcher
  • On the wings of maybe
    • View Profile
« Reply #1727 on: July 04, 2011, 05:28:44 pm »

This is my desktop. The first text file was originally supposed to be a tongue-in-cheek horror story thing, and the second was meant to be notes. They're now filled with ramblings, poetry, short fiction, important notes and etc. mostly written while stoned or drunk but sometimes (usually in the case of important notes) while sober.

Yay! I have one of those collection-of-all-kinds-of-crap-text-files too.

Fenrir

• Bay Watcher
  • The Monstrous Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1728 on: July 04, 2011, 10:19:39 pm »

If that character did not look to be twelve years of age, I would make some remark about how much I like those clothes she is wearing, but, unfortunately, as she does look to be twelve years of age, I shall make no such remark; it shall remain as a secret, for any such mention of favoring such a style of dress when it is upon a child would be creepy. Would that she were nubile that I might express my appreciation of her attire.

They're now filled with ramblings, poetry, short fiction, important notes and etc. mostly written while stoned or drunk but sometimes (usually in the case of important notes) while sober.

It is puzzling that people can be so blithe about doing things while drunk; the notion of doing things without my own consent would frighten me to no end. This is not an inditement of your behaviour, but I think I would personally find it unsettling.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #1729 on: July 04, 2011, 10:33:29 pm »

If that character did not look to be twelve years of age, I would make some remark about how much I like those clothes she is wearing, but, unfortunately, as she does look to be twelve years of age, I shall make no such remark; it shall remain as a secret, for any such mention of favoring such a style of dress when it is upon a child would be creepy. Would that she were nubile that I might express my appreciation of her attire.

Well she's a youkai so it's more like a much older person in a kids body. But to be fair, I dress kinda like that too so I guess if I was feeling weird I could take this as a complement :P
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Fenrir

• Bay Watcher
  • The Monstrous Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1730 on: July 04, 2011, 11:12:48 pm »

Well she's a youkai so it's more like a much older person in a kids body.

The body is precisely the problem.

But to be fair, I dress kinda like that too so I guess if I was feeling weird I could take this as a complement :P

Please do! If that is so, I am sure that, if it had been your picture, I would have had a similar sentiment, though perhaps I would have been less concerned with being thought perverse.

Derekristow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1731 on: July 05, 2011, 08:17:47 am »

I think I found a good way to keep a number of icons without making it look too cluttered.
So my crundles are staying intact unless they're newly spawned... until they are exposed to anything that isn't at room temperature.  This mostly seems to mean blood, specifically, their own.  Then they go poof very quickly.

dragonshardz

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:PONY:ACCEPTABLE]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #1732 on: July 05, 2011, 02:10:55 pm »

Oh, nice. What Rainmeter skin/s is/are that/those?

thatkid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1733 on: July 06, 2011, 08:25:49 pm »

They're now filled with ramblings, poetry, short fiction, important notes and etc. mostly written while stoned or drunk but sometimes (usually in the case of important notes) while sober.

It is puzzling that people can be so blithe about doing things while drunk; the notion of doing things without my own consent would frighten me to no end. This is not an inditement of your behaviour, but I think I would personally find it unsettling.
Well I know I'm doing those things. It's just that they are things that I normally would stop before doing and think "Wait, this is kind of dumb"

I think I found a good way to keep a number of icons without making it look too cluttered.
You mean the mobius reacharound thing moves with the beat?
What is this witchcraft teach me your ways

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #1734 on: July 06, 2011, 09:36:49 pm »

I think I downloaded some malware on my computer...

thatkid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1735 on: July 06, 2011, 09:44:10 pm »

I think you might have, too. It would appear that yahoo mail is now displaying in japanese.

Fenrir

• Bay Watcher
  • The Monstrous Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1736 on: July 06, 2011, 11:34:15 pm »

I accidentally downloaded it once too, but, fortunately, Windows is easy to remove.

</obligatory fanboy joke>

612DwarfAvenue

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice actor.
    • View Profile
    • TESnexus profile, has my voice acting portfolio.
« Reply #1737 on: July 06, 2011, 11:57:37 pm »

I accidentally downloaded it once too, but, fortunately, Windows is easy to remove.

</obligatory fanboy joke>

Oh god did you just...
My voice acting portfolio.
Centration. Similar to Spacestation 13, but in 3D and first-person. Sounds damn awesome.
NanoTrasen Exploratory Team: SS13 in DF.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1738 on: July 07, 2011, 04:35:03 am »

I would almost be impressed were it not for the fact the fake browser was in Japanese, and that your post browser was in english.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Andir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1739 on: July 07, 2011, 06:37:08 am »

I've come to the conclusion that I will never understand anime... or the people that are fascinated by it.
"Having faith" that the bridge will not fall, implies that the bridge itself isn't that trustworthy. It's not that different from "I pray that the bridge will hold my weight."
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 251