Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 251

Author Topic: Bay12's Desktops  (Read 372718 times)

Hawkfrost

• Bay Watcher
  • It's way too late to stop.
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12's Desktops
« Reply #165 on: September 06, 2009, 08:41:11 am »

well my background changes aver hour or so, but everything else stays the same, i kinda use my desktop as a spot to shove temp files i am working on and will move/delete soon, also i almost never use the icons. i tend to use the quicklaunch bar or the start menu, easier than minimising 10+ windows that i often have open.

warning it is WIDE (2464 pixels to be precise) i'll put a link as well so you don't have to break the forum if you want.
link
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

F--- yeah, Okami!
Best game I've ever played (Along with DF of course.)

I actually have about 11 Okami wallpapers.

Typoman

• Bay Watcher
  • He Who Comes with the Dawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: September 06, 2009, 08:52:38 am »

i think i have about 6 of them, but i am very picky about my wallpapers hehe, okami = art + awesome fun. absolute masterpiece

Hawkfrost

• Bay Watcher
  • It's way too late to stop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: September 06, 2009, 09:45:44 am »

i think i have about 6 of them, but i am very picky about my wallpapers hehe, okami = art + awesome fun. absolute masterpiece

I'm picky about wallpapers too, that's why I only have about 200, all of them high-quality.

And Okami has got to be one of the most beautiful games ever; you could make a gorgeous wallpaper that overshadows tons of others, just by using a screenshot.

jaked122

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:Lurker tendancies]
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: September 06, 2009, 04:15:10 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
mine is like planepacked

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: September 06, 2009, 04:18:23 pm »

Is that a map editor for X-wing?
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: September 06, 2009, 04:30:25 pm »

I didn't know the icons could wrap around themselves like that...

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: September 06, 2009, 04:34:36 pm »

They don't.  He's using a picture of his desktop as his desktop background.  It's recursive.

Look at the "Urist McModder" shortcut in the middle, and then look a little up to its left.  You'll see it again, along with the STU folder right next to it.

EDIT:  But he does still have two Firefox icons located right next to each other.  Why, I cannot fathom.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: September 07, 2009, 01:07:37 am »

Wow, Im pretty messy. Also, bonus points for anybody here that has played Allegiance.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 01:10:50 am by eduren »
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: September 07, 2009, 02:00:08 am »

I think they're different firefox versions. Maybe it accidentally made a new icon when he redownloaded instead of updated.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: September 07, 2009, 04:45:43 am »

Heh, that background just made me think of Pink Floyd...  I guess prisms do that for me.

jaked122

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:Lurker tendancies]
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: September 07, 2009, 11:25:36 am »

They don't.  He's using a picture of his desktop as his desktop background.  It's recursive.

Look at the "Urist McModder" shortcut in the middle, and then look a little up to its left.  You'll see it again, along with the STU folder right next to it.

EDIT:  But he does still have two Firefox icons located right next to each other.  Why, I cannot fathom.
I would have never noticed, besides, I made that just to upload, It was too confusing for any real use.

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #176 on: September 07, 2009, 10:06:09 pm »

Wow, Im pretty messy. Also, bonus points for anybody here that has played Allegiance.
Actually my dad worked on that game, I've been trying to find a copy but never could, maybe I wasn't looking hard enough.
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: September 07, 2009, 10:22:59 pm »

Actually my dad worked on that game, I've been trying to find a copy but never could, maybe I wasn't looking hard enough.

I believe they released the source and some team got together and started maintaining it.
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: September 08, 2009, 12:57:54 am »

I believe they released the source and some team got together and started maintaining it.

Yep, there's about 40-60 people playing on a given night and its really fun. A quick Google search for FreeAllegiance would turn it up. They are still adding features and maintaining it.
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #179 on: September 21, 2009, 01:24:28 am »

AH HA! Thank you sir, very much.
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 251