Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49

Author Topic: Teachers, projects and magic(main thread)  (Read 28411 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Teachers, projects and magic(main thread)
« Reply #705 on: October 19, 2015, 06:32:55 am »

"Let's LEAVE."
Sumika is currently still holding onto her friend that is a girl's collar.
Black lives matter.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: October 19, 2015, 06:13:04 pm »

((Bump?))

((....Poor Twin really wants to play  :P. What did I tell you about Waitlists being a lie?))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: October 20, 2015, 01:48:41 am »

"Should I transform out of the armor first?"
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: October 20, 2015, 01:51:15 am »

((Sorry, I started a temporary new job with a horrible travel route so an update will wait till a free day. Which I don't know because I've been trying to find a reliable late bus.))
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: October 21, 2015, 01:45:44 am »

((Now I know that friday is a free day, please wait till then.))
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: October 23, 2015, 02:51:21 pm »

"Should I transform out of the armor first?"
Butcher nods.

The group, now in civilian forms, head out the building. Once outside, the false maiden head toward the gathered police force, who has Heartbreak Ruby of all people hanging around. Presumably here to fight the demon.

Your group head toward Mrs Mouse, who says something to another teacher before move to meet ya. Before joining, Mouse clicks her hand and the air gain a very faint haze.

"Alright, we won't be overheard here. Speak freely if you need to get something off your chest."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: October 23, 2015, 03:26:59 pm »

"...That was Butcher, right? I mean, she said she was, but she has the power to change shape, so she could really be anyone. Can't trust a shape changer. She even walks right up to cops, right under their noses, thinking they have no chance to get her!"

Erika gives a completely voluntary and exaggerated shiver.

"Such a scary person! Oh, yeah, my question thingy. What exactly is her element, anyway?"

Erika does her hand-under the chin pose, thinking what elements would grant shape changing ability. What wasn't visible where her other ideas, how to beat it and copy it for herself. She starts tapping her foot restlessly faster and faster as the thoughts fire off quicker then even she can speak.
Spoiler: Erika's thoughts (click to show/hide)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: October 23, 2015, 03:54:12 pm »

"...That was Butcher, right? I mean, she said she was, but she has the power to change shape, so she could really be anyone. Can't trust a shape changer. She even walks right up to cops, right under their noses, thinking they have no chance to get her!"

Erika gives a completely voluntary and exaggerated shiver.

"Such a scary person! Oh, yeah, my question thingy. What exactly is her element, anyway?"
"Here a tip, she not great at the small details. If you are thinking that Serena is using her powers, look at the eyes, the mouth and the clothes. The eyes won't blink, the mouth doesn't breath and the clothes will seem like they are solid. Sometime she remember these tells, but she always slips after a while.

And her power is flesh. She mostly uses it on herself and prefer to fists to fight, but she can touch you and turn your muscles to fat cells, if she feeling lazy."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: October 23, 2015, 04:08:01 pm »

"So she doesn't blink or breath? Even scarier! It's like she is a vampire! Super spooky!"

Erika quickly checks everyone else for breathing and blinking, before dramatically wiping sweat that isn't there off of her forehead.

"That is good to know though. Lets hope she stays on our side....She is on our side right?Right?"

Flesh as an element? How bizarre! But it is a strong one, nothing that can be underestimated....No prison can hold her, unless its just a box with no holes. She can probably regenerate most injuries easily, and a single touch can her opponent out of the fight, if not killing them outright.

...Did the force giving powers to people want her to become a criminal?

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: October 23, 2015, 04:12:15 pm »

Homura, meanwhile, is just standing there, thinking carefully.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: October 23, 2015, 04:20:50 pm »

"It was a bit scary to fight against demon, though I expected it to be stronger."
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: October 23, 2015, 04:24:47 pm »

Sumika sulks.
Black lives matter.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: October 23, 2015, 05:17:16 pm »

"So she doesn't blink or breath? Even scarier! It's like she is a vampire! Super spooky!"
"She breathes through her skin. At least, that what Blood said."

"That is good to know though. Lets hope she stays on our side....She is on our side right?Right?"
"My fire is a fairly good counter to her flesh control if she does. Can't 'grow' into fire. Blood's power was also a good countermeasure." She hums a little "Homura' and maybe Asua' powers are vs her if we need it." she kick some dirt "Beside, I don't think she double back on her words to me, not after ten years of better chances."

"It was a bit scary to fight against demon, though I expected it to be stronger."
"It was a new born. Barely found it's feet before you lot fought it."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: October 23, 2015, 05:34:04 pm »

"Aww, we killed a baby? That's soooo sad"

Erika pouts. DRAMATICALLY!

"Perhaps we are the real demons here. Anyways, when did Miss Toomoe take the pill? I thought she said she wasn't gonna do it? did she just not want to be in my group or something? ...Now that I think about it, have you given the pill to everyone in this school already? How much longer are you gonna stick around? Not that I want you to leave or anything, but you're probably a super-busy person, and probably completed the mission you where here for already. Even if you decide to stay to help us, Butcher would probably go off picking fights on her own if our conversation was any indication..."

Erika trailed off, put her hand under her chin, then looked at the sky.

"Do you think....." She states, dramatically, "Heartbreak Ruby is too busy to give me an autograph right now?"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: October 23, 2015, 06:25:35 pm »

Sumika turns to Erika.
"Do you ever. Stop. Talking?"
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49