Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 82

Author Topic: If you combined the last two games you played, what would you get?  (Read 130792 times)

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: If you combined the last two games you played, what would you get?
« Reply #60 on: January 22, 2015, 03:21:11 am »

Racing fancy/exotic cars, aerial acrobatics via grappling hooks, grappling the car in front of you for a quick lead, sending homing missiles, freeze rays, and fire-boulders at other cars, and sometimes piercing the ranks with your mighty drill, and the occasional dancing taunt (along with spike strips, EMPs, Jammers); all this on custom (Steam Workshop) and vanilla tracks. Much vulgarity expected; especially during ranked matches, or against siblings. Featuring additional drivers we're all familiar with, the Youtube Crew, for an extra fee.

Speedrunners and NFS: Hot Pursuit

It's like Mario Kart meets Twisted Metal with a little Speed Racer on speed, while being chased by cops down Seacrest County.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 03:28:48 am by Itnetlolor »

Djohaal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:Utter Insanitiy]
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #61 on: January 22, 2015, 09:30:50 am »

A ragtag group of colonists arrive on a wild planet and construct bases that blow up and go terribly wrong all the time and use the resources to design and launch rockets made of steel, spare organs and nose-biting tortoise shells into space and beyond....

Kerbal space program and rimworld.
I really want that one as a "when". I want "grubs", and "virgin woman" to turn into a dragon. and monkey children to suddenly sprout wings. And I want the Dwarven Mutant Academy to only gain their powers upon reaching puberty. I also have a whole host of odd creatures that only make sense if I divide them into children and adults.

Also, tadpoles.

Farce

• Bay Watcher
  • muttermutterbabble
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 22, 2015, 02:44:55 pm »

Battlefield 3 multiplayer + Dragon's Dogma:  Dark Arisen.

Team up with other players and their pawns in this competitive open-world game!  Race to complete quests before other players can, and even come into conflict as opposing sides hire players to complete their objectives!

Also there are giant monsters you can climb on and/or get killed by in some fashion, and an achievement for having ten different people climbing on one monster at a time.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Xgamer4

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 22, 2015, 10:51:46 pm »

An ancient evil has arisen once again. You play an aspiring trainer destined to capture demons and equipt them with ever-increasingly-powerful equipment that the enemy demons drop. You're only able to control one demon at a time, though.

Pokemon + Diablo 3.

insert something mind-blowing/witty here*

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 22, 2015, 11:02:53 pm »

EU4 and Men at war 2, I would actually play this game.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #65 on: January 22, 2015, 11:48:17 pm »

All kinds of weapons and pop culture references, countless targets to shoot, scored for damage dealt, and better yet, you have to fight using 2 different polarities; however, you can absorb shots that hit you, provided you're the same polarity, but, ninjas and such are harder to kill if you're not the opposing polarity. Of course, by the time you have the grenade launcher and such, I think that becomes moot. You can always take on the final boss, Tageri, with a chicken cannon, dressed as colonel sanders, before rescuing your girlfriend. Try going through a level without shooting, I dare ya.

Major Mayhem + Ikaruga

Falknor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 23, 2015, 12:38:42 am »

Custom design and build The Zin fleet with spreadsheets. Then blow it up superman style.

Aurora and Saints Row IV.
I'll use Dwarven Logic. AKA Encrusting the problem with gems, beating an elf to death with it, and then throwing it into the volcano.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 23, 2015, 12:46:54 am »

[Micro]Managing a small outpost full of individual units to produce cool stuff, with a high fantasy turn based empire building thing one level up from that.

Master of Magic and Dwarf Fortress.

If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 23, 2015, 02:30:55 am »

[Micro]Managing a small outpost full of individual units to produce cool stuff, with a high fantasy turn based empire building thing one level up from that.

Master of Magic and Dwarf Fortress.

You know, if it were easily possible to do, I would so play a DF 'Civilization mode'.  Would make for a fitting step up for post-1.0 development, if Toady decides to attempt it.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

LORD GOAT THE 120524TH

• Bay Watcher
  • I only accept the finest cans
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 23, 2015, 06:36:56 am »

Team Fortress 2 and Godus: You play as the god of either The followers and the Astari (It makes it even better by the fact astari wear red and followers wear blue), who are at war. You win when you complete the modes objective.
Welcome to Bay 12. Drop off your soul in the collection plate on the left.-Remuthura

Professor Lemur

• Bay Watcher
  • Not as cool as your glasses, man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 23, 2015, 07:01:05 am »

Age of BattleTech 2:  The Forgotten (clan).
I don't see anything wrong with this at all.
You can lead a horse to water, you can leave your horse behind.
'Cause your horse don't dance and if he don't dance, then he's no horse of mine.
ASK ME ABOUT MY OBSCURELY LARGE MEKHQ ARMY

feralferret

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 27, 2015, 01:09:20 pm »

Morrowsims 3 (Morrowind + Sims 3)

Essentially The Sims set in Morrowind. I would absolutely buy that game.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 27, 2015, 01:13:23 pm »

Yugioh devpro and Open Transport Tycoon Deluxe

Funnily enough, there is a train archetype in yugioh now.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 27, 2015, 01:27:27 pm »

League of  Vvardenfell:

A MOBA unlike any other! While there are technically two teams of players competing against each other, the map is incredibly detailed and full of exploitable gimmicks. The team thief backstabs the NPC merchant and wrecks the other team with the powerful items he stole from his corpse, the mage hangs out in the jungle for half the game collecting souls and alchemical ingredients and then emerges as an uberpowerful monstrosity because of exploiting Fortify Intelligence potions and broken enchantments. The team healer jumps everywhere to train Acrobatics and eventually gets good enough that he can hop over walls, making him impossible to catch. Meanwhile the other team all cast Mark at the other team's base and then Recall to it at once while their enemies are distracted to vandalize their structures. Unfortunately, they neglected to acquire the needed protective gloves from the neutral NPC's and end up with one of their number dead from trying to use Kagrenac's Tool's to destroy the other team's Heart.

League of Legends and Morrowind. I would play the hell out of this.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #74 on: January 27, 2015, 02:34:18 pm »

Morrowsims 3 (Morrowind + Sims 3)

Essentially The Sims set in Morrowind. I would absolutely buy that game.
There's The Sims: Medieval. That's the closest I can think of. Add some mods that make it more like Elder Scrolls games for added effect.

AAAAAAaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaLYNE

A puzzle game in which you connect/tag buildings of the same type, and multipurpose ones, as you fall at terminal velocities. You'll keep falling until you get them all connected without any holes in the connections. Have fun when you have 3 different types, and numerous ones, and a field of multi-purposes. I already have a headache trying to figure out how it will play out. Feel free to salute or flip-off bystandars as you do so for additional points. And don't hit the buildings, or else you'll break every bone in your body. Oculus Rift-supported.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 02:40:39 pm by Itnetlolor »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 82