Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 41

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia game - Round 2 - Game over!  (Read 52122 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia game - Round 2 - Day 4 explodes in gore!
« Reply #465 on: April 07, 2009, 05:07:52 pm »

Blah blah blah.

Vote webadict.
True, true. I plan to lynch Pandarsenic last of all. Because I feel he's been a Dopp the entire time. More precisely, the Leader.

But why do I have to lynch him now? He can't figure out any of the power roles, because I simply won't tell him, nor will anyone else. All he's going to do is get his entire team killed if he is a Dopp. I mean, what have I got to gain from lynching him now? I have more time than he does. And if he's not a Dopp, then I'm fine (Though I'm pretty sure he is.)

Point is: He's only going to try and buy time. Also, I don't see how this makes me the bad guy. If you want, you should try to lynch Pandarsenic. He only votes with me in order to stay alive, whether or not he's a Dopp.

Also, if Kashyyk turns out to be a Dopp... This vote against me will seem suspicious. I'd rather not try to lynch another townie.

Also, the sheer number of counters to my claim that the Agent contacted me seems to be zero. Maybe I actually was?

Also, if I were a Dopp, do you think I'd be killing people I knew to be War Vets?

This is for the safety of the town, Doctor, and Agent: Are you the War Vet and will you trust me?
Also, I just fucked myself, but I might kill a doppleganger.
THANK YOU! You deserve a high five.
Have you read my post? Lulz.
They are saying:CHANGE IT! FUCK! CHANGE IT!

Would I really bother trying to kill Org? Puh-lease. It was my idea to make Org cry Doctor to begin with!

Anyone else want to blame me again?

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: April 07, 2009, 05:24:30 pm »

lulz.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: April 07, 2009, 05:40:04 pm »

blah blah blah

Why keep Panda alive? Isn't it better to lynch people you suspect to be Dopp, increasing the number of non-Dopps that the Dopps need to kill?

Right now, there are 2 Dopps. This means if there are 4 people, 2 Dopps and 2 Non-Dopps, Dopps win. We found no Survivor Alien yet, especially since Beacon08 withdrawn his roleclaim of Survivor Alien, meaning that if the Suvivor Alien is there, all the Dopps need is 5 people, so that the Survivor Alien can throw the game.

We have 8 people. If we kill a non-Dopp, and they kill a non-Dopp, we now have 6 people. If we lynch a non-Dopp, and they lynch a non-Dopp, there are now 4 people. Dopps win. If on Day 5, there is a Suvivor Alien, so the game can be thrown.

If Panda is Scum, she needs to die, so as to make sure only one Dopp is alive. Then the last remaining Dopp has to bring the amount of people down to 2 people, giving us an extra day of lynches and kills to find him.

The game isn't won at all.

Secondly, Kasyykk. He hasn't posted. But in my experience, lynching inactive people just lead to dead Townies. A random lynch in the shot in the dark will likely to the Dopps being more powerful, and make you more suspicious. 1 Dopp was active, Soilforge, and another Dopp, Nuke, was inactive.

And there is one good reason why nobody wants to roleclaim as the Agent. Because if he does, he gets eaten if he does not get protected, or lynched by the Dopps. It's the same reason this 'Agent' is talking via you, in order to not get exposed. That's another good reason, if you somehow die, the Agent still remains alive.

Also, the "pose as a Doctor and take out a War Vet" is such an old trick in the book I'm shocked that the Dopps even fell for it to begin with. The quoted PMs seem very interesting though, but they can be fabricated.

That being said, I admit the evidence against you does seem a little flimsy. If you really worked with Org, then if you are Dopp, then you had to have manuevered your own man into killing Nuke to lower suspicion and make the game artifically longer.

For the good of the Town, I'm going to unvote you Webadict, and just give you an FoS. The next day will be different, of course...

Instead, Pandarsenic has to die.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: April 07, 2009, 05:44:25 pm »

blah blah blah

Why keep Panda alive? Isn't it better to lynch people you suspect to be Dopp, increasing the number of non-Dopps that the Dopps need to kill?

Right now, there are 2 Dopps. This means if there are 4 people, 2 Dopps and 2 Non-Dopps, Dopps win. We found no Survivor Alien yet, especially since Beacon08 withdrawn his roleclaim of Survivor Alien, meaning that if the Suvivor Alien is there, all the Dopps need is 5 people, so that the Survivor Alien can throw the game.

We have 8 people. If we kill a non-Dopp, and they kill a non-Dopp, we now have 6 people. If we lynch a non-Dopp, and they lynch a non-Dopp, there are now 4 people. Dopps win. If on Day 5, there is a Suvivor Alien, so the game can be thrown.

If Panda is Scum, she needs to die, so as to make sure only one Dopp is alive. Then the last remaining Dopp has to bring the amount of people down to 2 people, giving us an extra day of lynches and kills to find him.

The game isn't won at all.

Secondly, Kasyykk. He hasn't posted. But in my experience, lynching inactive people just lead to dead Townies. A random lynch in the shot in the dark will likely to the Dopps being more powerful, and make you more suspicious. 1 Dopp was active, Soilforge, and another Dopp, Nuke, was inactive.

And there is one good reason why nobody wants to roleclaim as the Agent. Because if he does, he gets eaten if he does not get protected, or lynched by the Dopps. It's the same reason this 'Agent' is talking via you, in order to not get exposed. That's another good reason, if you somehow die, the Agent still remains alive.

Also, the "pose as a Doctor and take out a War Vet" is such an old trick in the book I'm shocked that the Dopps even fell for it to begin with. The quoted PMs seem very interesting though, but they can be fabricated.

That being said, I admit the evidence against you does seem a little flimsy. If you really worked with Org, then if you are Dopp, then you had to have manuevered your own man into killing Nuke to lower suspicion and make the game artifically longer.

For the good of the Town, I'm going to unvote you Webadict, and just give you an FoS. The next day will be different, of course...

Instead, Pandarsenic has to die.
The ones of me talking to Webadict?
Nope. I sent those.
Not fabricated

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: April 07, 2009, 05:50:23 pm »

I vote Servant Corps until he:

1) Restarts Angolan Independence War and any other games he's abandoned
2) Learns I'm male
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: April 07, 2009, 05:59:15 pm »

Bad Org! No giving out information that can effect the game after you're dead!

I really should add in a Medium role to let the dead people have a way to vent...

Oh, and since I haven't said yet, Day 4 ends Wednesday at ~5pm Pacific Time.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: April 07, 2009, 06:03:16 pm »

Sorry.
Wasnt sure if it was really important.
My bad.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: April 07, 2009, 06:11:14 pm »

Generally speaking, the dead should err on the side of silence.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: April 07, 2009, 06:12:51 pm »

I vote Servant Corps until he:

1) Restarts Angolan Independence War and any other games he's abandoned
2) Learns I'm male
Most people like to color their votes.

Also, I'm afraid I can't let you do that, Pandarsenic. SC stays alive, because he's more helpful than thou.

Quite. I'll be free to discuss tactics and the like if anyone cares at the end of the game. Now is not the time for it.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: April 07, 2009, 06:33:23 pm »

webadict, that's because votes are in red and that wasn't.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: April 07, 2009, 07:19:19 pm »

webadict, that's because votes are in red and that wasn't.
Psh... I do what I want.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: April 07, 2009, 07:37:42 pm »

You should have super-mod-killed him or something.

Anyway, webadict, I was an idiot. Blame the pills. I withdraw the FOS. Wish I could do a Finger of Trust.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: April 07, 2009, 11:47:19 pm »

Er, webadict.

Seriously?

Could you get the vote off of me already since my vote is tied to yours?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: April 08, 2009, 12:05:27 am »

I suppose I could... Fine... Let's kill Kashyyk then...

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: April 08, 2009, 02:21:18 pm »

More people need to vote. Day ends at ~5:00 today!
Come play Mafia with us!
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 41