Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 542 543 [544] 545 546 ... 642

Author Topic: [40.24] ۩۩۩ Genesis Mod ۩۩۩ [ϟ .11c Old Genesis ϟ] - 0.40.25 update by TomiTapio  (Read 1202131 times)

DorfMeister

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

here's the latest evolution expansion for Genesis

this is Evolution 1.1

could you make ready to go download pack? I'm kind of new to this and don't really know what's what.
THX

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

this is Evolution 1.1

So far this includes dwarf tier 2 and needs Dfhack r6 to run properly and to install and run the special feature you need to stick the Onfunction folder contain in dfhack r6 in a backup folder and replace it with the modify version in the pack.

Some details would be welcome.

Unrelated question: what weapon skills do the foreign weapons: Maul of Armok, etc, use?
"Fools dig for water, corpses, or gold. The earth's real treasure is far deeper."

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile

this is Evolution 1.1

could you make ready to go download pack? I'm kind of new to this and don't really know what's what.
THX
well I made a readme in the file that basically explains how to edit and add this your self, I would make a ready to go pack but I need to see if it's okay through Peterix for dropping a save with DFhack r6 with it. though installing DFhack isn't hard given all you need to do is drop everything in the dfhack file in your DF folder(best to copy DF for easier clean up) then your good to go, and my mod kinda needs you to replace the default Onfunction folder with mine.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My nobles haven't issued any mandates yet... is that an intentional feature?
"Fools dig for water, corpses, or gold. The earth's real treasure is far deeper."

Mechanixm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I was wanting to wait for Deon but he seems to be preoccupied...

So...I went ahead and posted my own Genesis Mod: Mecha-Genesis

Check it out if you like Genesis and want to play around with a bunch of new workshops and reactions.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

Good job, Mechanixm :). I am silently working on a halloween (now post-halloween) update :).
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

peskyninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Natural de-selector
    • View Profile

My strenght has been broken for the first time!
And a frost wyvern attacked my fort, my dorfs manage to kill him but when a soapmaker put the armor of a fallen soldier he died of frostbite!
Burn the land and boil the sea. You can't take the sky from me

Thou son of a b*tch wilt not ever make subjects of Christian sons; we have no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, f**k thy mother.

Mechanixm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Good job, Mechanixm :). I am silently working on a halloween (now post-halloween) update :).

Can I get a link on the OP to my mod please kind sir?

And of course, anything you want to take out of my mod and make part of the default Genesis game, please feel free to do so.  :)

BenjaminEdward

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My dwarf just made a -COMMON METAL- Cage artifact...what is this caused by?

Thuellai

• Bay Watcher
  • Nobody's business but the Turks
    • View Profile

My dwarves can't seem to actually...  make anything out of stone.  Dug up a ton of microline, shale, etc and none of it will actually be allowed to build buildings or turn into blocks or, well, anything you'd do with a rock.
When you're following an angel, does it mean you have to throw your body off a building?

"So kids, what story do you want me to read to you tonight?"
"Oooh!  Oooh!  Goldibeard and the The Rotting Corpses!"
~LegacyCWAL

nordak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My dwarves can't seem to actually...  make anything out of stone.  Dug up a ton of microline, shale, etc and none of it will actually be allowed to build buildings or turn into blocks or, well, anything you'd do with a rock.

Go into the stones tab(use Z) and remove them from being economic stones...  all it does is prevents your ore from becoming ore thrones and such, but a recipe that uses those stones has been made and now has it as economic.
Exerpt from townbrush.txt by Internet Kraken:

"Nobody wants to live in Townbrush, and for good reason. Almost everyone that has come to Townbrush has been eaten, stabbed, crushed, drowned, hacked, incinerated, or beaten to death with an octopre skin backpack. When we're not under siege, we're being attacked by Forgotten Beasts. And when we're not being attacked by Forgotten Beasts, there's probably a zombie whale crushing someone to death in the dining room."

Thuellai

• Bay Watcher
  • Nobody's business but the Turks
    • View Profile

That's the thing.  All of them are green and should be allowed for construction.  I'll try toggling it, but it doesn't look like they ARE economic stones right now.
When you're following an angel, does it mean you have to throw your body off a building?

"So kids, what story do you want me to read to you tonight?"
"Oooh!  Oooh!  Goldibeard and the The Rotting Corpses!"
~LegacyCWAL

peskyninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Natural de-selector
    • View Profile

Deon, when on the custom stockpile screen if you go to the leaves section you'll find some strange kind of leaves like: rare metals, common stone.
I think that's a bug.
Burn the land and boil the sea. You can't take the sky from me

Thou son of a b*tch wilt not ever make subjects of Christian sons; we have no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, f**k thy mother.

Mechanixm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That's the thing.  All of them are green and should be allowed for construction.  I'll try toggling it, but it doesn't look like they ARE economic stones right now.

Is all of your stone outside of a burrow, by chance?  Make sure you don't have your Civ Alert on as well...

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

Is all of your stone outside of a burrow, by chance?  Make sure you don't have your Civ Alert on as well...
Those are exact thoughts I've got :). Can you provide more details: can you build walls out of stone? Can you put it in your stockpile?

Deon, when on the custom stockpile screen if you go to the leaves section you'll find some strange kind of leaves like: rare metals, common stone.
I think that's a bug.
Nah, it's used to sort the menu in the stone section, it's not used anywhere else.

That -COMMON METAL- artifact bug must come from some DF bug where it used a random material instead of base materials used for artifact construction; it used to happen with bone artifacts before.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository
Pages: 1 ... 542 543 [544] 545 546 ... 642