Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Fantasy freestyle RP with heavy ivestment (OOC, I suppose)  (Read 1417 times)

RainyDay

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Fantasy freestyle RP with heavy ivestment (OOC, I suppose)
« on: June 23, 2017, 10:40:03 pm »

Hi everyone.

I'm asking for help. You see, there's some rp that I'd like to do, but it's not a regular type of it. I'm kinda emotionally invested in it. And that's why I'm looking not just for a partner, but also for someone who'd be willing to help me in emotional way.
And, due to nature of this RP, I'd prefere it to be freestyle.
I understand that it might seen as a tough call, but I still hope that somebody will help me. Please, feel free to send me a private message, if you're interested. Thanks.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fantasy freestyle RP with heavy ivestment (OOC, I suppose)
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2017, 11:56:10 pm »

Do you mind posting more information about what the game actually is?

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2017, 03:48:28 am »

Edit: Nevermind, sorry.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 01:06:57 pm by My Name is Immaterial »

RainyDay

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2017, 01:14:19 pm »

Do you mind posting more information about what the game actually is?
It's something that could be descriped as a game about the perfect (from a certain point of view) world, and about the life there. It's very simpe, no complexity. Sorry if I did something wrong, though...

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fantasy freestyle RP with heavy investment (OOC, I suppose)
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2017, 02:28:36 pm »

You haven't done anything wrong, you just haven't really told us anything about what your thread is about. Take a look at some of the other games and try to model what you're looking for after their first posts. Most original posts (OPs) have information about the game and all that sort of thing. Without that, people won't even know what you're looking for (and then won't sign up).

RainyDay

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: Fantasy freestyle RP with heavy investment (OOC, I suppose)
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2017, 08:39:53 am »

You haven't done anything wrong, you just haven't really told us anything about what your thread is about. Take a look at some of the other games and try to model what you're looking for after their first posts. Most original posts (OPs) have information about the game and all that sort of thing. Without that, people won't even know what you're looking for (and then won't sign up).
It's not just something I've invested into. It's something that's, pretty much, a foundation of my well-being and saneness.
I won't go into details, because they aren't relevant. The gist of it -- to cope with very bad events in my life, that costed me a lot of health, both physical and mental, I created a world, which is like a safe haven. Something that brings hope.
If something bad happens, I can always look at theat world and be happy, that they get it right. that this thing will never happen there.
This solution helped me enormously, but I'm still alone. Sometimes, I need help to be there.
In theory, RP should serve as a gateway to that world. Not only to think about it, but to live there, so to speak. Escapism, in other words.

If you have any problems with sapient ponies (not from mlp, but whatever), then you're probably not the person I need, because the world is inhabitated with sapient equine-shaped creatures known as ponies.

It's basically, living in another world. In a strage, but really desirable world from the POV of a human, who's now a pony.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2017, 08:46:02 am »

So it's free style for no dice, no stat pool systems/ charts and it's being in a pleasant pony Earth. Yes do can be pure escapism like that so if you want to do that and find others who want it here. Well you posted in right spit as all forms of rp are here. The sub forums of rp, not so much.