Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 214

Author Topic: If Bay Forum were a Mountain Hall...  (Read 431349 times)

KodKod

• Bay Watcher
  • Fond of despair and alcoholism.
    • View Profile
Re: If Bay Forum were a Mountain Hall...
« Reply #915 on: April 10, 2012, 10:17:18 pm »

Kobold hatred never died-down. I've just been too busy informing search parties on how best to locate kobold caves to preach my outrage at their existence. 
/人‿‿人\
Tell me what you see. It's a mortal wretched cacophony!
KodBlog: A rage in progress. Updated 20/04/12

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: April 10, 2012, 10:18:57 pm »

What is this I don't even.
My stream of thought has become polluted beyond remedy but I'm fairly certain the kobold is trying to make the elves bugger cats in the caverns.

Maybe I am, maybe im not, maybe im actually a dwarf in a kobold leather dress, maybe im a elf? Oh god no! Maybe im a goblin? Or a dragon? Perhaps I am you from another universe.

Oh perhaps im a kobold that has a pet cat called tomkins that has a phobia of elves.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: April 10, 2012, 10:21:10 pm »

I actually called us all cats!

EQUALITY?

Equality is a myth perpetrated by gnomes to convince us that they don't deserve to be covered in gnome blight an laughed at even though their bones are smaller, fewer, and hold a poorer edge than those of proper races which I do not know because cutting gnomes open an making arrows from their parts is wrong.

Equality is a fact, because all gnomes get gnomeblighted equally
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: April 10, 2012, 10:24:45 pm »

I have 3 cats.... they are attracted to small, furry, vulnerable, timid, skulking creatures..... because they like so very mych to play with them.... to death... followed by the eating... head first. Always head first with cats.... they have a nasty habit of leaving the legs and feet uneaten.

If I see your dismembered corpse, I know what happened.

(I took the cats to strengthen my mind against the mind control beams. They have been demanding out to find a handsome tom for days now. I take delight in the refusal. Their pitiful mewlings and yowling scratchings at the doors fill me with wicked delight! I am dwarf! I release a horrendous laughter, fell and terrible! Muahahahahhaah!)

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: April 10, 2012, 10:27:15 pm »

I have 3 cats.... they are attracted to small, furry, vulnerable, timid, skulking creatures..... because they like so very mych to play with them.... to death... followed by the eating... head first. Always head first with cats.... they have a nasty habit of leaving the legs and feet uneaten.

(I took the cats to strengthen my mind against the mind control beams. They have been demanding out to find a handsome tom for days now. I take delight in the refusal. Their pitiful mewlings and yowling scratchings at the doors fill me with wicked delight! I am dwarf! I release a horrendous laughter, fell and terrible! Muahahahahhaah!)

Corai laughs, fell and terrible!

Wierd has been struck down!

Fell dwarves always succeed in there murders from my records, so have fell kobolds.
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Broseph Stalin

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Surgeon, Proficient Butcher.
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: April 10, 2012, 10:29:57 pm »

This is factual. If Corai is found eviscerated with his bones missing he was clearly devoured by a cat and no investigation needs to be made.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: April 10, 2012, 10:31:53 pm »

Weird Joykill, ghostly alchemist has returned from the grave, and is slaying the living!

The kobold Corai has been found dead!

(Ghosts ignore armor, and all forms of protection, little vermin!)

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: April 10, 2012, 10:33:36 pm »

Weird Joykill, ghostly alchemist has returned from the grave, and is slaying the living!

The kobold Corai has been found dead!

(Ghosts ignore armor, and all forms of protection, little vermin!)

CoraiUnki, ghostly...........kobold has returned from the grave, and is confused!

.....eep? Someone bury me so I can take another kobold's body and return. I already died six times now in this thread alone.

You all know it wont get rid of me that easily, kobolds are nigh-impossible to defeat without starving them, I once had a moma-kobold that made 86 pups.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 10:35:16 pm by Corai »

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #923 on: April 10, 2012, 10:36:45 pm »

If everyone is equal, everyone is expendable.

That also means everyones a noble, and nobles cant be drafted, so no more fighting!

And if were all nobles, noone will work, so everyone will starve.......I DOOMED US ALL I THINK.

No nobility, no military. Everyone equal. Fights will still continue, but there won't be a label, no organization to lead the fights.
No ownership. The Fortress will be the sum of it's efforts.

Or we could just continue with the current system... Which is exactly the same but with nobles involved.

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: April 10, 2012, 11:30:56 pm »

I vote we dig deeper to find the magma sea and seal off any caverns we find while doing so. We must also prepare a checkerboard above every adamantine vein before we begin to mine them out.

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

KodKod

• Bay Watcher
  • Fond of despair and alcoholism.
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: April 10, 2012, 11:44:49 pm »

Checkers, chess? Heavens no. I want to play Scrabble with the clowns.
/人‿‿人\
Tell me what you see. It's a mortal wretched cacophony!
KodBlog: A rage in progress. Updated 20/04/12

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: April 10, 2012, 11:46:17 pm »

"ThatAussieGuy! Report to the Table of Nobility at once! Bring your engineering blueprints. All of them!"
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • King of the HFS & only man to win v0.31.25
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: April 10, 2012, 11:47:26 pm »

"ThatAussieGuy! Report to the Table of Nobility at once! Bring your engineering blueprints. All of them!"
Give me time with the minecarts when they're released and I'll go rollercoaster tycoon on them.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: April 10, 2012, 11:51:40 pm »

Checkers, chess? Heavens no. I want to play Scrabble with the clowns.

They always cheat, with words like "phlag'n."

Talvieno

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello, Death. How's life?
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: April 10, 2012, 11:52:31 pm »

I vote we dig deeper to find the magma sea and seal off any caverns we find while doing so. We must also prepare a checkerboard above every adamantine vein before we begin to mine them out.
I kind of agree with this. Eric Blank, however, requested a noble's room with a balcony overlooking the cavern - but I think he can afford to wait a bit - you know, until we have a dwarven military. No sense going out there ourselves, right?

Checkerboards are a must. There can be no Fun while our lives are at stake. At least we have ThatAussieGuy with us. :)

KodKod, I'll send you in there alone to play scrabble with them, if you'd like. Just trying to cater to your wishes.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 12:02:23 am by Talvieno »
Quote from: Mr Frog
Talvieno ... seems to be able to smash out novella-length tales on demand
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 214