Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 214

Author Topic: If Bay Forum were a Mountain Hall...  (Read 431404 times)

KodKod

• Bay Watcher
  • Fond of despair and alcoholism.
    • View Profile
Re: If Bay Forum were a Mountain Hall...
« Reply #945 on: April 11, 2012, 12:44:08 am »

You just like him, admit it already.

Although maybe a little too much...

Eww. I shall not be accused of such things. The next person to suggest such a thing is going to lose a limb.
/人‿‿人\
Tell me what you see. It's a mortal wretched cacophony!
KodBlog: A rage in progress. Updated 20/04/12

MetalHead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: April 11, 2012, 12:45:56 am »

Eww. I shall not be accused of such things. The next person to suggest such a thing is going to lose a limb.

KodKod and OliOli, sittin' in a tree...

Come at me, I have a steel battleaxe and a giant war wolverine with a taste for evil people.

MetalHead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: April 11, 2012, 12:47:10 am »

Edit: Thanks to mysterious lag I double-posted.  Sue me.

So I will put this post to further use.  I say we take this fortress and make a defensive system involving nothing but minecarts and giant war wolverines.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 12:58:46 am by MetalHead »

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: April 11, 2012, 12:55:08 am »

Good job double-posting.

There's no chance of kodkod having the capacity to develope feelings for anyone, or anyone else to kodkod. The only affection displayed by THIS community will be violence and passionate bloodletting.

I didn't want a balcony appended to my quarters, I wanted fortifications with possibility of supplementary glass windows to stop projectile-vomit (but not glass windows alone, that would be dangerous!)
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

KodKod

• Bay Watcher
  • Fond of despair and alcoholism.
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: April 11, 2012, 12:59:27 am »

Come at me, I have a steel battleaxe and a giant war wolverine with a taste for evil people.

Oh no, no; nothing so crass. Revenge is a dish best served ice cold, Mister MetalHead. When you get what's coming to you, you will have long since forgotten this converation, it will be a vauge, distant memory of a time long since passed.

But I won't forget, no, no, I never forget. I have the names of every single person who has ever crossed me carved, with all the malice I can muster, into a little black book of grudges so that I can never forgot the wrongs that have been dealt me. And every so often, as time slowly marches on, someone's turn will come up. They won't know why, having long since moved on like any non-psychotic human being, but I will turn their life on its head and make them suffer thousand-fold for every injustice paid to me; perhaps all at once, or perhaps a thousand tiny needles draining them dry.

Then, when the pit of despair can be dug no deeper, who will show up but KodKod to lend a helping hand and get them back on their feet. For why should they suffer but once when I can build them back up to fall again, and again, and again, for so long as my insatiable need to break human beings keeps dragging me ominously forward like the creeping veil of night covering the world as the sun breathes its last and dips over the horizon.

I am Nemesis.
/人‿‿人\
Tell me what you see. It's a mortal wretched cacophony!
KodBlog: A rage in progress. Updated 20/04/12

MetalHead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: April 11, 2012, 01:10:40 am »

Oh no, no; nothing so crass. Revenge is a dish best served ice cold, Mister MetalHead. When you get what's coming to you, you will have long since forgotten this converation, it will be a vauge, distant memory of a time long since passed.

But I won't forget, no, no, I never forget. I have the names of every single person who has ever crossed me carved, with all the malice I can muster, into a little black book of grudges so that I can never forgot the wrongs that have been dealt me. And every so often, as time slowly marches on, someone's turn will come up. They won't know why, having long since moved on like any non-psychotic human being, but I will turn their life on its head and make them suffer thousand-fold for every injustice paid to me; perhaps all at once, or perhaps a thousand tiny needles draining them dry.

Then, when the pit of despair can be dug no deeper, who will show up but KodKod to lend a helping hand and get them back on their feet. For why should they suffer but once when I can build them back up to fall again, and again, and again, for so long as my insatiable need to break human beings keeps dragging me ominously forward like the creeping veil of night covering the world as the sun breathes its last and dips over the horizon.

I am Nemesis.

Oh, revenge is it?  Holding a grudge, and waiting until I've forgotten what slight against you I've committed?

You have to find me first.  I could be the guy (or girl) making the burger you order to sate your hunger for flesh.  Or a soviet defector living his life out in a barren wasteland.  Or just another nameless face in the crowd.  I could even be the last person you slept with.

I thrive in the shadows.  When darkness falls and those around me fall into despair and depravity I stand tall, for in the night I am invincible.

You cannot touch what you cannot find, after all.

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: April 11, 2012, 01:15:30 am »

I still say the clowns cheat at scrabble.  Triple word score on "R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" my foot.

I'll take your chthulic chanting and raise you the following. 

Dokdok, em llik tsum uoy emag eht niw ot!
*wins the game*
Ha.

edit: No I didn't. I thought it said "like". :-\ I blame it on needing sleep. >.>
*loses horribly*
And I throw in the incomprehensible "L'horloge ne marche pas! Son mal a la mécanisme!"

Kalapurkki sieni tonnikala.

I win.

Hey guys whats goin' on in this thrOHLAWD

Full of fuck, my mind is.

Seriously I step away from this thread for 2 hours and we go from the aforementioned community fort to KodKod trying for a man's heart (in her usual violent fashion though) to kobold Rule 34 to playing board games with Cthulhu.  This almost makes me wanna break out my copy of the Necronomicon just to regain my sanity.

Yes I know what I typed.  This place is so damn crazy that a dark god that causes insanity simply by looking at him is like sitting on your shrink's couch compared to this forum.  I'm home!

And Cthulhu went insane by simply visiting Bay12.

Seriously I step away from this thread for 2 hours and we go from the aforementioned community fort to KodKod trying for a man's heart (in her usual violent fashion though)

You have a funny way of describing ripping someone's heart out of their chest.

Good thing I didn't need that thing  :-\

KodKod and OliOli, sittin' in a tree...

*makes self full ☼ adamantine set☼*

*cracks knuckles*

Bad idea to say such things...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

*reads through black book*

Hey, when do the pages NOT filled with "Oliolli" start?

Hey, why did this pop into my mind?

And this...
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 01:20:13 am by Oliolli »

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

MetalHead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: April 11, 2012, 01:21:57 am »

Hey, why did this pop into my mind?

As stated previously, since I do not share Rihanna's views concerning whips and chains KodKod will never know who I am or where I live.

Leave torture for the kobolds.  Just leave the leftovers for my pets.

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • King of the HFS & only man to win v0.31.25
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: April 11, 2012, 01:24:27 am »

I am Nemesis.

Kobolds really do export petty annoyance....   I'm on your list now, Kodkod, aren't I?... Uh oh...

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: April 11, 2012, 01:25:57 am »

Whenever a hand cramp stepped in and "Oliolli" was impossible to write. :P

If the Bay12 forum were a mountain hall, we'd need some serious quantity of booze to keep everyone drunk and happy to avoid the fruitless conversations we tend to get into...
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: April 11, 2012, 01:28:05 am »

Neither of you comprehend the disgust that is the accusation of physical attraction outside your orientation.

As the antisexual here, I think I understand it better than both of you.

You two are reaching into the mouth of a hungry lion.  This one likes to play games with you, and won't snap shut on the first try.  Oh no.  I strongly suspect ms. Kodkod will wait. Patiently... for you to put your head in her mouth, before she clamps down and chews you up. :)

When the abyss stares back at you and smiles, rest assured, it knows something you don't.

Fen

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretly A Kobold Werebull
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: April 11, 2012, 01:30:02 am »

If the Bay12 forum were a mountain hall, we'd need some serious quantity of booze to keep everyone drunk and happy to avoid the fruitless conversations we tend to get into...

But those are the BEST conversations! What good is living a life in DF if you can't contemplate imaginary doom-bringing giant sky whales fighting armies of theoretical demons?
This space for rent

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: April 11, 2012, 01:35:45 am »

But those are the BEST conversations! What good is living a life in DF if you can't contemplate imaginary doom-bringing giant sky whales fighting armies of theoretical demons?

Our fortress needs a "tablet of raw editing", which "contains the secrets of the whole universe" in it!

Imagine the knockdown drag-outs that would ensue should somebody mention "oompa loopmas", with a chisel in hand!

"No! New creatures require a new world-gen! You idiot!"
"Stop him before he causes the world to crash!"
Etc...

LOL!

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: April 11, 2012, 01:42:19 am »

Do I see the very beginning of a tantrum spiral ?

And it's all that she-demon's fault.

MetalHead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: April 11, 2012, 01:44:09 am »

Do I see the very beginning of a tantrum spiral ?

And it's all that she-demon's fault.

No, it's because I left a rotten chunk of giant eagle meat in the meeting hall.  My bad
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 214