Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 214

Author Topic: If Bay Forum were a Mountain Hall...  (Read 431347 times)

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: If Bay Forum were a Mountain Hall...
« Reply #1950 on: April 25, 2012, 02:06:25 pm »

Absolutely not!

Creatures in df reproduce by spores! With corai around, a female cutebold will. Be poppin eggs before we know it, and then we'll be drowning in the things!

Marriage. Sentient creatures cannot produce spores until married. So all is good! Just keep me away, and all is good!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 02:08:14 pm by Corai »
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #1951 on: April 25, 2012, 02:12:03 pm »

Creatures in df reproduce by spores! With corai around, a female cutebold will. Be poppin eggs before we know it, and then we'll be drowning in the things!

Not if all of the next boxes are claimed by King Snakes!

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1952 on: April 25, 2012, 02:12:50 pm »

Absolutely not!

Marriage. Sentient creatures cannot produce spores until married. So all is good! Just keep me away, and all is good!

Sentient

There is the problem.

The real solution?

Kobold egg omelettes.

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1953 on: April 25, 2012, 02:13:59 pm »

Absolutely not!

Sentient

There is the problem.

The real solution?

Kobold egg omelettes.

As far as I know, Kobolds ARE sentient, just stupid. At least if you make it [CIV_PLAYABLE]

Again, all is good!
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #1954 on: April 25, 2012, 02:14:26 pm »

You guys can't tell me that you wouldn't laugh yourselves sick after seeing the denizens of the HFS get subjected to 24hr saccharine injections, only to have them break down and beg for mercy. I know this forum too well, where we insult their demonic auras by growing strawberries down there, while sipping iced sunshine.

I just noticed this.

Now, not that I don't agree with the sentiments of this... But...

When Aussie did this....

He drove the entire species of Dwarf into extinction.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1955 on: April 25, 2012, 02:15:56 pm »

You guys can't tell me that you wouldn't laugh yourselves sick after seeing the denizens of the HFS get subjected to 24hr saccharine injections, only to have them break down and beg for mercy. I know this forum too well, where we insult their demonic auras by growing strawberries down there, while sipping iced sunshine.

I just noticed this.

When Aussie did this....

I LOVE THIS IDEA! PLEASE DO IT!

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1956 on: April 25, 2012, 02:20:07 pm »

I just noticed this.

When Aussie did this....

It's a good thing I'm not a dwarf, then.
Quote from: franti
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
Quote from: Ipwnurmom221
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1957 on: April 25, 2012, 03:05:37 pm »

That's why we do it without completely opening the HFS!

We already know what's down there, and knowing is half the battle!

We don't need to open a full tunnel entrance...a teeny, tiny bore hole is sufficient!  Just make a teeny little hole, and start pumpin the saccharine!

Hole isn't nearly big enough for a demon to crawl through, (though fire, acid, webs, etc might get through), and we can stuff horrible, artifact grade (and thus, indestructable) evil through it, until the HFS surrenders!

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1958 on: April 25, 2012, 03:12:06 pm »

That's why we do it without completely opening the HFS!

We already know what's down there, and knowing is half the battle!

We don't need to open a full tunnel entrance...a teeny, tiny bore hole is sufficient!  Just make a teeny little hole, and start pumpin the saccharine!

Hole isn't nearly big enough for a demon to crawl through, (though fire, acid, webs, etc might get through), and we can stuff horrible, artifact grade (and thus, indestructable) evil through it, until the HFS surrenders!

We should throw KodKod down, her evil will make the demons think there not good enough.

Spirit of Fire has been stricken by Melancholy! x129

Saurinae

• Bay Watcher
  • Kobold Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1959 on: April 25, 2012, 03:14:07 pm »

Corai as long as you stay away from MY cutebold we are good.

Sadly, I do not think you can just drown the HFS anymore. We will find some horrible way to torment the demons.
Nevermind the disturbingly knowing look that kobold has on her face. That dwarf SHOULD be embarrased!

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1960 on: April 25, 2012, 03:15:03 pm »

Throw KodKod down with the demons? Come on, we're people! Not monsters! Pitting those poor bastards against KodKod is like fighting hippies with VX nerve gas. It's too horrible to think of even for me.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1961 on: April 25, 2012, 03:16:35 pm »

Corai as long as you stay away from MY cutebold we are good.

Sadly, I do not think you can just drown the HFS anymore. We will find some horrible way to torment the demons.

Oh, you are NOT telling the original fort's cutebold to back off!

You can call me a elf, since apparently California is a forest-retreat, but still.

Throw KodKod down with the demons? Come on, we're people! Not monsters! Pitting those poor bastards against KodKod is like fighting hippies with VX nerve gas. It's too horrible to think of even for me.

OOOOH? IS THE DWARF TO ELFISH TO GO THROUGH WITH IT? HMMMM? I would do it, why cant you? Thats like a kitten being braver then you!

Saurinae

• Bay Watcher
  • Kobold Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1962 on: April 25, 2012, 03:17:34 pm »

Since they are immune to the ill effects of lava we can not cause them to feel the pain of having all their muscles and skin melted off.
Nevermind the disturbingly knowing look that kobold has on her face. That dwarf SHOULD be embarrased!

Saurinae

• Bay Watcher
  • Kobold Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1963 on: April 25, 2012, 03:18:30 pm »

I am not telling you to back off I just want her to myself.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1964 on: April 25, 2012, 03:19:23 pm »

Since they are immune to the ill effects of lava we can not cause them to feel the pain of having all their muscles and skin melted off.

There [NOFEAR] will not be enough to defeat KodKod!
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 214