Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 214

Author Topic: If Bay Forum were a Mountain Hall...  (Read 431411 times)

Saurinae

• Bay Watcher
  • Kobold Sympathizer
    • View Profile
Re: If Bay Forum were a Mountain Hall...
« Reply #2040 on: April 25, 2012, 11:45:24 pm »

Her great x2 grandmother had a long history with an elf male . She hates to talk about it though.
Nevermind the disturbingly knowing look that kobold has on her face. That dwarf SHOULD be embarrased!

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2041 on: April 25, 2012, 11:46:21 pm »

So, not only are you a nasty xenosexual dwarf, your a pedophile xenosexual dwarf!

If you catch some nasty zoonotic illness, done come crawling to me for prophylaxis! I disapprove of such unions!  (Blach!)

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2042 on: April 25, 2012, 11:47:17 pm »

So, not only are you a nasty xenosexual dwarf, your a pedophile xenosexual dwarf!

If you catch some nasty zoonotic illness, done come crawling to me for prophylaxis! I disapprove of such unions!  (Blach!)

I CANNOT UNDERSTAND THESE WORDS.

May I have a dictionary from your lab?
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Saurinae

• Bay Watcher
  • Kobold Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2043 on: April 25, 2012, 11:47:30 pm »

Hey now. She helped me survive when I fell into this Armok-Damned world. Her great x2 grandmother died before I met her
Nevermind the disturbingly knowing look that kobold has on her face. That dwarf SHOULD be embarrased!

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2044 on: April 25, 2012, 11:49:32 pm »

Okay, so far I learned that-

So far I have been confused with-

Who's lab is who's?

Why is that kobold part elf?

Why am I part elf?

Who is our leader?
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Saurinae

• Bay Watcher
  • Kobold Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2045 on: April 25, 2012, 11:50:34 pm »

I think you remember the mini-comic in which the elf ended up in bed with a kobold. That is her great x2 grand mother and father.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2046 on: April 25, 2012, 11:51:40 pm »

I think you remember the mini-comic in which the elf ended up in bed with a kobold.

Yes, I do. I thought the elf was the girl at first.

Saurinae

• Bay Watcher
  • Kobold Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2047 on: April 25, 2012, 11:52:26 pm »

All elves are effeminate and cannibalistic hippies.

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2048 on: April 25, 2012, 11:53:51 pm »

Just so you know, the dictionary menaces with spikes of pitchblende, and all the spikes are covered with either selenium, arsenic or cyanide.

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2049 on: April 25, 2012, 11:54:36 pm »

Well, if your kobold knew my history with elves, she would be hiding.

And since my eyes and ears are everywhere in the form of kobolds......

Yes, I know everything that happens in this fort. The only place I dont know about is that damned lab. Someday, someday......

Just so you know, the dictionary menaces with spikes of pitchblende, and all the spikes are covered with either selenium, arsenic or cyanide.

......I will just ask the humans when they visit......OH GOD DONT THROW IT I SURRENDER.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2050 on: April 25, 2012, 11:55:10 pm »

Nasty xenosexual dwarves who hook up with skulking filth catch zoonotic illnesses that then require prophylaxis!

We have enough to deal with, what with the forgotten beast syndromes! We don't need "cave fever" induced ones spreading too!

Saurinae

• Bay Watcher
  • Kobold Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2051 on: April 25, 2012, 11:58:37 pm »

Nasty xenosexual dwarves who hook up with skulking filth catch zoonotic illnesses that then require prophylaxis!

We have enough to deal with, what with the forgotten beast syndromes! We don't need "cave fever" induced ones spreading too!

Don't call her skulking filth. It wasn't her fault she was born the way she was. *Takes Indilwen out of the room and back to chambers*

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2052 on: April 26, 2012, 12:02:07 am »

Don't call her skulking filth. It wasn't her fault she was born the way she was. *Takes Indilwen out of the room and back to chambers*

(I'm just teasin bro, don't take it personal. I tend to be bombastic with my humor. Gets me into trouble sometimes. Just wanted to let you know about the joking part. Poe's law and all.)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 12:03:58 am by wierd »

Saurinae

• Bay Watcher
  • Kobold Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2053 on: April 26, 2012, 12:04:48 am »

(I know i'm about to go to bed so i'm taking Indilwen with me. Also Indilwen is her name, Zagith is the one I am using right now. Night everybody)
*Indilwen and Zagith curl up together and go to sleep after completely locking door*
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 12:10:03 am by Saurinae »

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #2054 on: April 26, 2012, 12:09:00 am »

I think that this fortress is getting a bit overrun with kobolds, no offense. It's just that the vast majority of Kobolds seem to be a bit lacking upstairs, even more so than dwarves, with the exception of those with unusual genetics, are possessed by a human mind, or challenge cave dragons and win.

In regard to caverns, I believe capturing a breeding pair of GCS should be a priority.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 214