Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 205 206 [207] 208 209 ... 214

Author Topic: If Bay Forum were a Mountain Hall...  (Read 431348 times)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: If Bay Forum were a Mountain Hall...
« Reply #3090 on: May 16, 2012, 09:18:50 pm »

I wonder what would happen if this thead was compiled into a book...
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3091 on: May 16, 2012, 09:20:04 pm »

"Well, we escaped, my kobold-empire is probably gone. Here have some wine..." the kobold said, he did not wish to return to his cave that he left.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #3092 on: May 16, 2012, 09:21:01 pm »

*Tath Zagith and Indilwen stumble into the clearing they are having a picnic*
More then us made it out?

About 75% of the civilian population and a large portion of the kobold workforce that wasn't already dead did. And me. I took the second to last minecart. For cinematic effect the one behind mine is hit by a boulder. Luckily it was just some AI-dorf's pet goat, because dorfs love their pets just so :P
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #3093 on: May 16, 2012, 09:21:15 pm »

Weird pulls the lever...

TIME STOPS
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Saurinae

• Bay Watcher
  • Kobold Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3094 on: May 16, 2012, 09:21:35 pm »

*Tath Zagith and Indilwen sit down and drink with the rest*
I think we lost everything there..
Nevermind the disturbingly knowing look that kobold has on her face. That dwarf SHOULD be embarrased!

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3095 on: May 16, 2012, 09:22:05 pm »

I feel this song fits VERY WELL with whats happening currently.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-sH53vXP2A

MINECRAAAAAFT.

I imagine the guards being dwarves, random people being Kobolds/dwarves, and the king being Joykill.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 09:25:29 pm by Corai »
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3096 on: May 16, 2012, 09:22:36 pm »

Weird pulls the lever...

TIME STOPS

You pulled the wrong lever weird!  I said stop the lock, not strengthen it!
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Saurinae

• Bay Watcher
  • Kobold Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3097 on: May 16, 2012, 09:23:52 pm »

*Indilwen starts singing*
Our innocence lost, and our faith destroyed;
Spiraling down into lightless void.
Drunken on dreams and ceaselessly sleeping,
Here in the garden the angels are weeping.
Nevermind the disturbingly knowing look that kobold has on her face. That dwarf SHOULD be embarrased!

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3098 on: May 16, 2012, 09:25:32 pm »

So, while I was attending my classes today, the hospital quickly filled with all manner of people, animals, and Daleks?  Which were then turned into hilarious candy confections by a freak magical accidents?  And now the entire fortress is exploding, following (or concurring with) mass evacuation?  That's my take on the situation, anyway.

It's fortunate that I was in my workshop while all that stuff was going on in the hospital, then.  It's even more fortunate that I had just finished the G-Body Mk. VIII when the call to evacuate was made, and that between the Mks. V-VIII and myself, we managed to escape with most of my sketches and notes, as well as my early-stage flux capacitor.  Now I'm attempting to regroup with some of the other survivors, while at the same time trying to avoid any attention from whatever unsavory things might have survived.

Ninja'd x11
Quote from: franti
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
Quote from: Ipwnurmom221
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #3099 on: May 16, 2012, 09:26:38 pm »

HugoLuman's astral conscious speaks with the friends gathered in the Astral meadow. "It seems that we are coming to a bad end. I could not have anticipated this. With the time-lock gone, my other half began pulling more help in from other dimensions. It called forth Dagon, and Cthulu is on his way. The Oliollifex itself has come as well. There is only one course of action. You must go back to the doomed world, and bring me to my body if it is still intact."
"Corai, I have faith in you. And if you look to your left, you will see you and MrHappyFace are not alone." A kobold, missing a finger, holding an adamantine spear, and wearing white robes under bone armor stepped forth. "All is forgiven, my king," said Deebus.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 09:28:43 pm by HugoLuman »
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3100 on: May 16, 2012, 09:28:45 pm »

The kobold, now half drunk on wine, turns to McHappyface.

"You know, I have no idea how long we should stay.....'dem creepers gonna catch up..sleep..."

The kobold fell over, passed out.

Kofthefens

• Bay Watcher
  • Keep calm and OH GOD CAPYBARAS
    • View Profile
    • Marshland Games
« Reply #3101 on: May 16, 2012, 09:30:49 pm »

It's even more fortunate that I had just finished the G-Body Mk. VIII

Could I get one of those? Being a ghost, even a sadistic one, gets kinda boring.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 09:34:33 pm by Kofthefens »
I don't care about your indigestion-- How are you is a greeting, not a question.

The epic of Îton Sákrith
The Chronicles of HammerBlaze
My website - Free games

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3102 on: May 16, 2012, 09:33:12 pm »

The engine lurched. The lights dimmed.  The cats on the console shrieked in insanity..or pain...or both....

Then it was quiet..... suddenly, there was a powerful bang, and the whole engine shook. Cats begain to spill into the compartment. So many cats!

Torn between wading to the doors to close them, or throwing another lever, the sultry voice cooed...

"Fifteen seconds until console shutdown...."

Frantic, he pulled another lever...

[OMG! Queen! Catastrophic failure!]

Fire erupted from the console. The cats exploded violently, and fire rushed in through the door!

Panic stricken, he threw another...

[Card = 4 of hearts. Partial success!]

On the green lawn, outside the smoldering ruin of what used to be the fortress and the surrounding environs, the cage trap temporal engine bangs and shudders, torn between the cat dimension of burning hell, and the comparatively safe dwarven one.

Kicking a flaming cat out of the way, joykill scrambles for the door, and barely crosses the threshold before the whole machine backflows into the cat dimension, and explodes in a universe ending conflagration.

Laying on the green grass, next to a smoking black rectangle, itself just a few feet from a blackened and magma filling crater where a whole mountain used to be, little tufts of white cat hair and ashes rain down from above....

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3103 on: May 16, 2012, 09:35:12 pm »

Hey, the time-lock is down?  This is the perfect time to blindly jump into testing my time-travel ideas!

Oh, wait, I probably don't know that the time-lock is down.  Also, I'm not really in a position to experiment with stuff, what with all the pieces of fortress raining down around me.  Luckily, I think I can see a plain of some kind, perhaps a meadow or a field, out in the distance, beyond the range of the falling debris.  If I can just find a bit of shelter until things quiet down a bit, I can make my way over to it.
Quote from: franti
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
Quote from: Ipwnurmom221
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3104 on: May 16, 2012, 09:36:46 pm »

The mountain is GONE, I think. Everyone inside is too, along with WHATEVER was. Your time-travel machine is probably dead.
Pages: 1 ... 205 206 [207] 208 209 ... 214