Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The "Burrow 5" Incident.  (Read 934 times)

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
The "Burrow 5" Incident.
« on: March 10, 2014, 11:10:00 am »

Synopsis: During the fourth year of my succession fortress, a legendary tantrum spiral erupted among the children of the fort after losing friends and family to a malfunctioning drawbridge. The current player at the time came up with a pretty simple solution. Corral all of the children into a single burrow and wait. Sure enough, by the next turn there were no children left in the entire fort. The entire population dropped from 180 to 40 by the time the tantrum spiral stabilized. Here we have an incident that I'd like to put into horrorific roleplay form. Kells is my dwarf, all of you can invent a dwarven child and detail their decent into madness and the violent and bloody ends they all succumbed to in BURROW FIVE! Just remember not to be angry when your character is killed as that was the end result of the actual happening. No hard feelings or flame wars, and only use profanity in-character.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
Re: The "Burrow 5" Incident.
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2014, 11:12:18 am »

Ptw

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
Re: The "Burrow 5" Incident.
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2014, 11:16:12 am »

Haha. Posting to watch before there's even anything to watch. :) Also, illustrations are welcome.