Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 19

Author Topic: The Multiverse All-Stars Tournament! - Tournament 1 Round 12!  (Read 33297 times)

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
Re: The Multiverse All-Stars Tournament! - Tournament 1 Round 1! It's Begun!
« Reply #135 on: April 03, 2013, 07:06:41 pm »

Turn 3

Initiate maneuver Flying Dropkick!
"Waaaaah! You big meanie! I don't care what Mr. Hat says, I'm not playing with you any more!"

Glancing towards the north, Koishi spots a young man with a gun, and a very quick scan of his subconscious reveals his name to be Vash.

"VASHVASHVASHVASHVASH! The man over there is being a huge meanie! Mr. Hat says that you and I can be friends if you help me break him!"

Skewer Alex on a tentacle, and ask for Vash's help.
Longcolt to the mercer because i dont want him getting Angel Arm.. ever

Spoiler: Rolls (click to show/hide)

((Please note I don't know everything Alex Mercer is capable of so I may make up stuff... er... I will make up stuff that seems to fit. Well I'm gonna do that for any character I'm unfamiliar with really.))

"Daaaaaaaaamn! That was kickass!"
"Yes, yes it was... uh... who are you?"
"Oh yeah.... I'm Johnny. The big man made me to replace Sarah."
"Yes she seemed a bit... pale. Well good to have you Johnny. Care to share what happened in the fight between Alex Mercer and Koishi?"
"Well the abomination guy was like 'JUMP! AAAAH!' and then went 'DUPUUUUUUH!' on the girl thing and she was like 'RAGE!' and the guy was like 'Bitch!' then the spiky blonde guy was like 'Pow, pow!' but the first guy was 'Your a bitch too!' and blondy goes 'woah' and then the demented girl thing was like.... well I don't know what she was like but she hit the first guy."
"Right.... I'll translate that for the audience. After the claw fight was getting almost no where with Koishi, Alex decided to jump high in the air and then come crashing down. He came crashing down in a huge mass of black tentacles right on top of Koishi's weak spot, her third eye. After a few seconds the tentacles finally disappeared back into Mercer. What happened inside of that thing no one knows but Alex and Koishi. Koishi was left torn to peices, with tentacles slowly piecing her back to together. She didn't wait to launch a counter attack of tentcles that skewered Alex. She must not have hit anything vital since Alex Mercer just seemingly shrugs it off. Seeing Mercer as a serious threat after such a powerful attack, Vash decides to try and take him out with his Longcolt revolver. He shoots Alex's head but his aim was a little off and only managed to tear off a huge chuck of flesh. Alex counters him with a tentacle, but with much the same result Vash had."
"Dude, that's exactly what I just said. Didn't you hear me?"
"......."

Soma regains his breath, and switches Disc Armor for Lightning Doll, and summons...A Siren!.

While it does...Stuff, Soma attacks Starkiller with LIGHTNING.

Pain only fuels this power! Fling a stream of Force Lightning at Soma!

You can't miss the chance to have a lightning clash.

"Man anyone whoever likes fried Soma in the morning will love this! Man shocks to be him!"
"I agree. Soma summons a harpie looking creature called a siren. He then changed his weapon to a Lightning Doll and shot lightning at Starkiller. Starkiller, with his clothes smoking from Soma's attacks, just grins in his fury and unleashes a storm of lighting that makes Soma's attack look like static! So much electricity surges trough Soma that he gets set on fire! Still Starkiller doesn't let up even after that! When he finally does stop his attack, all that is left of Soma is a charred husk vaguely in the shape of a man. The siren that Soma summoned up disappears along with Soma's life."
"I bet that really hertz!"
"Quite."
"He is really sparking now!"
"Uh-huh."
"That was en-lightning!"
"You can stop now..."
"Soma barely put up any resistance!"
"Ok seriously stop. We got to cover the Mythbusters shooting Beatrice who is.... wait... huh?"

"Not a 50 Cal, but it'll do," comments Jamie as he aims the crossbow.
Fire at Beatrice!
"Not a 50 Cal, but it'll do," comments Jamie as he aims the crossbow.
Fire at Beatrice!
A witch is a really bad control group. Maybe you should try someone more human.
Proceed to dance the macarena because why the hell not.

"Is she dancing the macarena?"
"Yes... Yes she is.... even Satan and her last goat butler and dancing along with her. And music is playing through magic too... Wait, does the macarena exist in the time she is from?"
"I have no idea... Your asking the wrong guy."
"Hey uh... boss, you sure you summoned the right Beatrice? You didn't get this one from some fanfic or a weird guys head did you?"
"I'm pretty sure I got the real one... though I could have made a mistake. Well if I did then oh well. I don't feel like getting the real one after the game has already started."
"Well if you say so... oh looks the the Mythbusters are planning on shooting Beatrice with their new crossbow! And.... they.... hit! But the goat butler guarded his master and died! That's some loyalty it had!"

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

"I reject your goats and substitute my crossbow!"
Snipe Satan!
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 10:35:13 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile

Uhh i think i may have chosen the wrong side in this fight... Truce?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

((Alex Mercer is a Supervirus in the shape of a human who constantly mutates and evolves by gaining the knowledge and biomass of people he eats. In the game he regained health by eating people. Probably should have made that an ability.

He survived a nuke to the face once.))

"I think your hat likes me more than you, little girl. Or, it will when it can't tell the difference anymore..."

Finish her off, Musclemass stomp, and absorb.

@ Unholy hahahahahahahahahaha no.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Waitlist plox! :3

Spoiler: Big L (click to show/hide)

Sorry if I made him a bit OP, his abilities can be adjusted if needed.

Also, was the development of this RTD influenced by any of my RTDs? I don't want to seem like some condescending asshole, I just noticed some similarities and became curious. :P
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 08:13:18 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile

((Huh. Well, THAT went well.

Although, I'm a bit confused as to why I'm only getting one bonus, while my opponent is getting 2 or 3. That and why he got an extra attack on me at the end, when I didn't get a chance to counter.))
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

((Alex Mercer is a Supervirus in the shape of a human who constantly mutates and evolves by gaining the knowledge and biomass of people he eats. In the game he regained health by eating people. Probably should have made that an ability.

Belated spoiler alerts.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
FTFY
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

spam the longcolt at mercer, gotta crit him before he gets a chance to kill me.

Whelp im fucked, might as well punish mercer for not accepting my truce.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 08:33:39 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Although, I'm a bit confused as to why I'm only getting one bonus, while my opponent is getting 2 or 3. That and why he got an extra attack on me at the end, when I didn't get a chance to counter.))

You attacked him and he countered then he attacked and you died.
As for the bonuses he has the stat bonus and the effect bonus(es) while you only seem to have stat bonuses, which is odd because i thought you had an attack passive...

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

I'd like to point out that balance issues would have resolved themselves if we had had the characters scrambled before play...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile

Koishi pulls herself back up on a set of tentacle limbs, even though at this point her head and all of her actual limbs are completely missing. Despite this fact, she manages to speak, her third eye projecting her voice into the subconscious minds of everyone nearby.

"Mr. Hat? MR. HAT!!!! NO!!!"

She points herself towards Alex Mercer, and sheer lunacy seems to radiate off of her as her tentacles extend, changing her from a little girl to a hulking eldritch abomination composed solely of madness and nightmares.

"Thank you God, for this bountiful accident. Even if it's just a twist of fate... I'm so happy that we met. My name is Koishi Komeiji. You killed my hat. Prepare to die."

With that, she sends a tidal wave of blue tentacles towards Alex, each one ending in a razor-sharp tip.

((Well, I get to enjoy my +2 to all stats for an entire 3 hitpoints :P))
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 10:24:41 pm by Wwolin »
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile

Well don't just stand there Satan, go kill them! Those petty men are getting in the way of my dancing. Goats! Protect me, I think they are loading another shot!
Summon up some goats to protect me. Order Satan to break the Mythbusters. Keep dancing. Find Starkiller Starkinzo and perform very meaningless intercourse. If the Beato does not arrive on time, dry hump the wall, hoping to attract potential mates.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 01:59:06 am by stefmor90 »

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile

((If it makes you feel any better I TOTALLY did not intend for something like that to happen  :-\))

Move as far up as possible.

Soon, Vash. Soon, BEATORISHE. Soon.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile

Soon, Vash. Soon, BEATORISHE. Soon.
IS THAT YOU KINZO? This was the only place I thought I could escape from you, but apparently you traveled all the way to the cross road in the multiverse to find me! How romantic.

Old turn changed to something probably better maybe.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 01:50:12 am by stefmor90 »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 19