Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 848 849 [850] 851 852 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2393796 times)

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #12735 on: February 01, 2015, 05:38:37 pm »

Maybe the skinsuit makes you the Living Skin Messiah and the skins of everyone around you detatch and flock to follow you?
That would, uh...that would be something?
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12736 on: February 01, 2015, 10:58:34 pm »

The DeathCube document has been updated with a second tab.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #12737 on: February 02, 2015, 09:18:17 am »

What happens if you use intensity values on deleting things?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12738 on: February 02, 2015, 09:24:59 am »

As best I can tell you can't: when whoever the original owner was hit "Self" then "Delete", it didn't prompt for intensity values or even the "Go" button. It just killed them dead. Same when it ate their gun.

All of the other functions I've found seem compatible. Weapons were made not appreciably lighter on minimum power but were very light at about half, colors went from a bright red to a reddish orange to a yellow as I went through intensity values...I imagine that using "Down" instead of "Up" probably gives colder colors.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #12739 on: February 02, 2015, 09:28:13 am »

Oh, I gotcha; it "prompts" when it wants intensity.  I thought it was more like a modifier that you could throw prior to executing.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12740 on: February 02, 2015, 09:31:30 am »

As best I can tell you can't: when whoever the original owner was hit "Self" then "Delete", it didn't prompt for intensity values or even the "Go" button. It just killed them dead. Same when it ate their gun.

All of the other functions I've found seem compatible. Weapons were made not appreciably lighter on minimum power but were very light at about half, colors went from a bright red to a reddish orange to a yellow as I went through intensity values...I imagine that using "Down" instead of "Up" probably gives colder colors.

Wait, red to yellow corresponds with a decrease in wavelength. If you go down, maybe you'd just make it infrared?

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12741 on: February 02, 2015, 09:34:09 am »

Right, you've got it. Come to think of it, you might be able to execute some of these functions with any modifier: I haven't tried hitting just "Weapon-Color-Go", I've always added an intensity value. Maybe it would result in a neutral color, or maybe no change in color at all?

Whee, science!

PPE: Who knows! Maybe my memory got it backwards, I wrote down most or all of my past combinations in the second tab of the document.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12742 on: February 02, 2015, 10:25:12 am »

where are the deathcube services located, and how are you advertising IC?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12743 on: February 02, 2015, 10:28:16 am »

A post of mine from yesterday (below) has a link to a Google Drive doc, and I'm not quite sure yet. Will probably just try to post a link to the Services doc on the Player Market, seems to be the easiest way.

The DeathCube document has been updated with a second tab.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12744 on: February 02, 2015, 10:35:12 am »

No, I mean literally, what physical location is the deathcube and where would a character go to work with it?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12745 on: February 02, 2015, 10:44:50 am »

It's on ship, but the ship is a little screwed at the moment. Once that's squared away I'll probably leave it with Nyars.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #12746 on: February 02, 2015, 10:47:47 am »

Most people assume the stuff in the armoury page of the wiki is written on a board in the armoury maintained by the inmates, so one could theoretically assume that the stuff for sale are on some similar board near the armoury. Perhaps with a QRCode attached so that one can access it via wristpad.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #12747 on: February 02, 2015, 10:55:23 am »

Nyars will probably tell you to get the hell away with it, like last time.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12748 on: February 02, 2015, 10:57:15 am »

Maybe he'll be on board if I pay him to watch it for me.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #12749 on: February 02, 2015, 11:36:55 am »

Or he'll show you his bat.
Pages: 1 ... 848 849 [850] 851 852 ... 2205