Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 339

Author Topic: The Dream Thread  (Read 510789 times)

nomoetoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Victorian Walrus
    • View Profile
Re: The Dream Thread
« Reply #1545 on: May 29, 2014, 10:11:38 am »

My dream. <3

My dream started with 2 god-like beings, one of them was a chimera and the other a giant bearded head, the giant bearded head also seemed to have a mortal form a little skinny man with a grand beard, he tried to do stuff for the giant bearded head but the chimera kept stealing the stuff the bearded man brought.

I was now at my house and there was some strange goings on, I had the ability to summon many things, such as ships full of undead warriors, or some beasts, and my greatest creature that I could summon, was grand tall and powerful, but was also my height, it had changed to a scene with a party a king and his daughter were there talking with a large group of people, I went to get some kool-aid and the daughter came and talked with me for awhile.

I was now viewing two ships fighting, one was mine and the other belonged to the king, my ship was normal but the king had a ship of the highest quality, unfortunately for him I had the ability to summon many things, his ship was destroyed.

I was now in my yard and the king, his daughter and a large group of people were complaining to me about the ship sinking, I promised to replace it someday even though I had no actual intention of doing so and went inside, I decided to show someone I know my summoning ability, she didn't like it and thought that it was some dark magic, a little while later I was in my house again, watching a movie while making some food, waving my butt around to the song that was currently playing.

I was now deep underground in a a hostile land I was alone at first but I gained some allies in the middle of running ever deeper underground and I put fish in small containers with my "infinite water holder" we kept descending deeper into the world until we found an opening with a watery tentacle monster, we slid down one of its many tentacles and ended up in an over glorified giant version of my house.

We were running from the hostiles and I had taken two of there spears and fought back against them blasting them with blue water-like energy, and casting shields on myself when they shot back, after we ran up my stairs I saw that some other people had used the spears to set up some kind of protective area to hold back the hostiles, then as music played I grabbed my spears, jumped up high and started slowly falling down the stairs as dramatic music plays, my spears had been replaced with a bow and arrow, I aimed down at some weird shadow wolf and shot at it, then time reversed and I was upstairs again with a guy trying to cut something, I was controlling big claws that kept getting cut up, we did this for awhile until I perfected whatever I was doing.

I then became part of the movie later and I was in some kind of weird stone field, Gimli The Doctor and some other weird people were there, an old dwarf was talking with the doctor about how he wasn't the worlds savior but a peacekeeper. I was a random man slowly climbing down the wall, I then turned into Gimli and some people were laughing about the architecture, something about dwarves being on a high inaccessible section while the beast I had summoned early on in the dream was lower and easy to get to, this annoyed me greatly so I decided to jump off, I somehow landed right on the ledge that was under were I was climbing and got back up and jumped the rest of the way down.

Then I was home watching TV again, Me and two people were watching a preview of what had supposedly happened in my dream earlier, I pointed this out and a very weird Movie started, Babies were flying through the sky at high, a giant robot thing caught a baby and put it a tube and people started injecting stuff into the baby, music started playing and a guy in the background was singing "WOOOOOOAH WOOOOAHOHOHOHOH" during the song. It showed the baby get big and round, tons of green stuff expanded and filled the screen, the baby was now an adult and had his innards removed, he was just skin and he was placed on a table and  a woman started cutting him into pieces and he just layed there terrified with red glowing eyes. I woke up.

There was a little more to this, a weird part with my car, more to the guy from the movie in my dream and some weird goings on with my summoning abilities. I just didn't have time to get this information saved before I forgot. C:
The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. At least that's what the restraining order says.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #1546 on: May 29, 2014, 01:17:07 pm »

I just had a dream where I killed a Pepsi-Taco Bell Laser Tank that killed one of my harem girls by throwing a stack of newspapers under its tire on the highway, thus making it flip out and crash.

Beat that bitches.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #1547 on: May 29, 2014, 01:21:34 pm »

I just had a dream where I killed a Pepsi-Taco Bell Laser Tank that killed one of my harem girls by throwing a stack of newspapers under its tire on the highway, thus making it flip out and crash.

Beat that bitches.

That was a critical hit.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1548 on: May 30, 2014, 07:38:21 am »

I was a police officer or detective or something once again. I may not have even officially been one, but I accomplished things either way. I also lived with five people in my house, one of which was an actual friend of mine the other five of which were seemingly comically overblown anime personalities. For the first half of my dream I was just interacting with them as normal. For the second half of my dream I and some other detectives were buying a suit from Gamestop in order to help with a case. Somehow.

For some reason my dream brain seems convinced that Gamestop sells suits, because I have had other dreams where they did.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

nomoetoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Victorian Walrus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1549 on: May 30, 2014, 01:46:15 pm »

I had a dream, what I remember of it was having to build a Lego house for a drivers ed test, and later on being in a store with my mug which turned into a lego ship when 3 idiotic males came over and had a duel with me with theirs, the biggest male just came over and ripped mine apart and laughed.

I just laughed and gestured to the outside and said "I command there to be a snow storm unlike any other! with snow the size of fists!" and it was so the snow pummeled the people outside and they quickly ceased to be, after awhile I got bored of the storm and ended it, so I went outside and flew around, I found a bus that decided to go off the road and flew around it listening to the people be amazed at my ability, I then commanded a thunderstorm to start and it was so, they were even more amazed. sadly I woke up. :c
The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. At least that's what the restraining order says.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1550 on: May 30, 2014, 02:06:36 pm »

I know. I still feel sick every time I think of it.
I was planning on sleeping today. *sigh*
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #1551 on: May 30, 2014, 02:23:34 pm »

That was one messed up dream.

That first bit you mentioned also reminded me of a crazy dream I had once, a few weeks ago.

*shudder*
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1552 on: May 30, 2014, 02:59:09 pm »

Well, good thing I'm not having terribly fucked up dreams recently, or at least can't remember them well.

I remember having one where I was walking through some old town (or the Old Town, technically) because of the sett pavings, and there were tram rails everywhere, with "eight-directional" horse-drawn wagons (as in with eight places to leash the horses to).
We then entered some creepy old house and we were in a room with some short, bald (I think, I may be making that person up now even) person in a dark room, and suddenly my friend disappeared. I asked that man what happened to him, when suddenly I was being pushed into a wall by another wall, but a secret passage opened up and pushed me into...

I don't know where, because the dream ended at that point, but damn if it's not a material for a Scooby Doo episode or something to that effect.
Same could be said about every other post in this thread though (as in, it's fit for a movie).

I eagerly await the day I'll be able to record my dream into a .mp4 file and upload it to YouTube. Now that's gonna be awesome, but I guess I can keep dreaming...Eheheheeheh...

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1553 on: May 30, 2014, 08:37:03 pm »

I've had a recurring dream the last few days. It's different every time (Yeah, I know. Just bear with me.)

The first time, it was really just a memory. I threw open the door, and I said her name, and I said, "Wait! Just wait!" And then... I just watched her leave.

The second time, it wasn't a memory. It was an old nightmare. My first was there, and she was smiling at me. I could see her so. Damn. Clearly. And it hurt. So fuckin' bad. I felt all that old pain come back and the hole in my soul that I'd somehow patched up was reopened.

This last time, it wasn't either. I was alone, and it was dark. Darkness everywhere. There was one little spot of light, and I was trying to reach it. I was running, my arm outstretched. I could feel the heat of the light... And then it was gone, and I was alone in the dark.

I don't want to sleep, but I simply cannot stand to be conscious.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1554 on: June 01, 2014, 04:15:42 am »

Typing this up before I inevitably procrastinate and forget it.

Humanity was at war with aliens or something, not entirely sure what they were. The war wasn't exactly going well and we were desperate and recruiting just about anyone we could. I was in command of the IJN Akagi, somehow raised and fixed because we desperately needed ships. I was apparently the most competent person for this despite the fact that oh god I'm not qualified to operate a goddamn aircraft carrier this is a terrible idea. Regardless of my qualifications, we ended up in battles that we managed to win, and on one occasion we actually boarded an enemy ship. We were prepared for boarding actions because I had a habit of stealing borrowing weapons from the base without anyone's knowledge.

I wandered around the base for awhile examining the conditions the soldiers were in, which were terrible, and talking to the soldiers, many of whom were related to at least one other soldier, whether it was there brother, sister, father, whatever. After wandering around and stealing borrowing some more weapons, we were sent out with a fleet (which had a few other WW2 era ships like ours) to what was going to be a large battle. We got there and of course the enemy was prepared for us and immediately began bombarding us. We ended up being hit before we could even get our planes in the air and started leaking oil, to which I said "Oh, my poor Akagi! Don't cry!" I may not have been the most sane person in the military.

So, with our attack capabilities disabled I did something I was much better at, finding the largest ship and boarding. By some sort of magic we managed to board and clear the ship that looked the most important without any issues. We again by some sort of magic managed to use that ships weapons while boarding other ships and blowing them up. In the end we won the first major naval battle of the war and returned to port (fortunately the damage to my poor Akagi was immediately fixed by my brain not being consistent.) I ended up running the carrier aground (again, I did this earlier too) but we fixed it. Because yeah.

The rest of the dream was spent trying to find a military surplus store with a case large enough to hold an M60 that I stole borrowed.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1555 on: June 01, 2014, 11:43:43 pm »

Had a really horrendous dream last night. Let's just say that it went way, way over many of my ethical behavior lines.

That usually doesn't happen in my dreams.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

nomoetoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Victorian Walrus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1556 on: June 02, 2014, 12:00:17 am »

Had a really horrendous dream last night. Let's just say that it went way, way over many of my ethical behavior lines.

That usually doesn't happen in my dreams.

I don't think I've really had any dreams that go beyond my ethical behavior lines...this is not a good thing.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: June 02, 2014, 12:45:10 am »

I'm going to chalk it up to stress.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

nomoetoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Victorian Walrus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1558 on: June 02, 2014, 11:26:01 am »

I had a dream that I was in a town with some people we got attacked by insects but they went away when the sun went down.
Then I'm with this guy trying to hide from a big dinosaur, things went wrong the first time but the dream reset itself, so this time I hid against the wooden wall while he just stood erect by the concrete.

I was able to get him to shut up and close his eyes as the dinosaur passed by, of course the guy had to ruin everything by telling the dinosaur it was a dick really loudly, I jumped into a bunch of pillows that didn't exist a moment ago and the guy was eaten, sadly the dinosaur noticed me so I had to rewind the movie to save myself. I woke up the end.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 11:58:43 am by nomoetoe »

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1559 on: June 02, 2014, 01:46:33 pm »

I keep having dreams where people I know come in to work. What usually happens is they give me a hug, and one of the managers that I really dislike fires me on the spot for it.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 339