Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Steam of stars [RPG] (1/4), [OOC]  (Read 1034 times)

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
The Steam of stars [RPG] (1/4), [OOC]
« on: March 08, 2017, 07:59:59 am »

If you were wondering, this is my second idea the first one being a faction game set in this world. I've been playing around with this steampunk universe for some time. I originally created it for a Risus campaign with my friend through Skype (that's what happens when the closest person your age, that speaks your language and you personally know, lives 8000km away), but we lost contact and than we started a new campaign and than he lost interest in RPG's, we got mad at each other about it and haven't talked to him since than. Anyway enough of my friendship problems, let's talk about The Steam of stars.
Spoiler: the basics (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: game system (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: combat (click to show/hide)
More when interests is shown or when it's not shown, though I can tell you that the combat system is inspired by rougelikes like DF, Sil and CDDA, but it's simplified.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 01:15:16 am by snow dwarf »
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Steam of stars [RPG] (0/4), [OOC]
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2017, 10:58:49 am »

Sure, I'm interested.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
Re: The Steam of stars [RPG] (0/4), [OOC]
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2017, 11:51:42 pm »

Sure, I'm interested.
Great, also slowly updating the OP.
Edit: Got a question, what you would call a skill of self-awarness, first-aid and knowledge of anatomy so that you basically know peoples weak spots and etc.? '
Edit Edit: Done, don't worry about the  above edit.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 01:14:24 am by snow dwarf »
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
Re: The Steam of stars [RPG] (1/4), [OOC]
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2017, 06:35:22 am »

Gonna try a bump